Vapecon 2016 - Juice tasting?

Kaizer

LV

Awards
Would it please be possible to get an indication from our exhibiting vendors on whether equipment will be made available for juice tasting purposes (i.e. drippers, disposable driptips covers etc). I personally feel our local juices have reached the level of quality where sampling juices on a mPT3 is more of a disservice imho.

If vendors don't intend on having tasting equipment available, please let us know so as to avoid some disappointments on the day.

Also, would it also be possible to please get an indication if the vendor will allow juice tasting of international liquids. I know some vendors dont allow this due to costs. It would however be nice to taste some juices, specifically those that are sold in those big 100ml and 240ml bottles before purchasing a bottle.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
We wont have juice tasting at our stand, however, many of the local brands which we stock will have tastings at their stands and as for the international liquids there will be promo girls from Wicked Vapes for some of them and we will be handing out random sample packs for the others.

Great thread @Kaizer and thanks for starting it

Looking forward to hear about this
I too am interested in tasting as many new juices as I can ;-)

NCV will have Picos/Melo 3 setups with 0mg and 3mg of each of our flavours available to taste. Please bring own drip tips as we will not be providing these. We will also have juice available to drip for those drippers out there :)

Would it please be possible to get an indication from our exhibiting vendors on whether equipment will be made available for juice tasting purposes (i.e. drippers, disposable driptips covers etc). I personally feel our local juices have reached the level of quality where sampling juices on a mPT3 is more of a disservice imho.

If vendors don't intend on having tasting equipment available, please let us know so as to avoid some disappointments on the day.

Also, would it also be possible to please get an indication if the vendor will allow juice tasting of international liquids. I know some vendors dont allow this due to costs, but it would be nice to taste some juices, specifically those that are sold in those big 100ml and 240ml bottles before purchasing a bottle.

Thanks in advance.

Good day @Kaizer - E-Cig Inn & Vape Decadence will have drippers and disposable drip tips covers to test the new range we will launch at VapeCon. As well please note that not all the juices are 0mg nicotine.

Great thread @Kaizer and thanks for starting it

Looking forward to hear about this
I too am interested in tasting as many new juices as I can ;-)

I think a warning before hand would avoid alot of frustration. I had the misfortune of going on holiday to another province and looking forward to visiting my favorite vendor only to be told that I can only sample their juices on my own dripper. If I had known before hand I would have packed a dripper.

I just hope this thread will assist in making sure other enthusiastic customers don't have the same experience, especially those those traveling from far off.

Paulies and Orion will be offering 5 (2 new flavours each and 3 of our most popular = 10 total) flavours each for tasting and a dripper on hand for some older flavours if required. Also please bring your own drip tips thanks.

We will have juice tasting at our stand but will not have units available due to the variety we will be bringing through. Suggestion is to bring a dripper if you can.

Thanks. I will pack tips and a dripper or 2.

Blends will have a evic with crius tank running dual coils for each one of our flavors.
We will also have juice available on the day for those that want to sample it in their own devices.
Please bring your own drip tip with.

Mr. Hardwick's will have samples for dripping, so bring a dripper ;-)

SHIT! Where do I get an extra drip tip ASAP lol... surely I would be able to get one there?

Am pretty sure there will be a drip tip for you at VapeCon @Proton
But you can also use the one on your existing vape device!

Vapour Mountain will have 6 of our existing Premium flavours setup for tasting in iJust2 setups. We are also launching 2 brand new juice lines (first flavour of each) and will have them setup in drippers or Melo 3 minis... still deciding... or maybe setup in both ;-)

Vapour Mountain will have 6 of our existing Premium flavours setup for tasting in iJust2 setups. We are also launching 2 brand new juice lines (first flavour of each) and will have them setup in drippers or Melo 3 minis... still deciding... or maybe setup in both ;-)
Wana taste them all!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Golden Goose will have all our flavours available for testing. We will have our 8 flavours from our premium and special range available on ijust 2 tanks and will have two RDA's set up for all of our standard range flavours. You are also welcome to bring your own RDA and drip from our testers onto your own tank.

Retro Vape Co. will have sample testing on the day!

Our NEW Flavor will be available for tasting as well!

***Please bring own drip tips*** :D

@ShuRVC

Back