VapeCon 2016 - Vendor Specials

Right, it's time to announce another special...
:aaaaa:

I am happy to announce the next special for VapeCon 2016...

This time from KZN-based WIENER VAPE CO

WienerVapeCo.jpg

For VapeCon 2016, Wiener Vape Co will be offering their two newest juices (Rainbow Monster and East) in 50ml for a great price of R200. (Normal price is R250, which means you save R50 per bottle.)

Thank you @Rooigevaar - we look forward to seeing you at VapeCon 2016 and trying out the new juices!!

Rainbow Monster (50ml at R200!)
Wiener Vape Rainbow Monster - Smaller.jpg

East (50ml at R200!)
Wiener Vape - East small.jpg

Anyone from Cape Town flying up for VapeCon ?
Do you have a largish bag ?
I'm sure I can fit in ... :D
Please take me with you

Anyone from Cape Town flying up for VapeCon ?
Do you have a largish bag ?
I'm sure I can fit in ... :D
Please take me with you

I'm driving up, but driving up on the 18th already, flying out to Malawi on a business trip on Saturday the 20th, and landing back in JHB again on the Friday Afternoon, just in time for VapeCon, then driving back on Thursday the 1st of September.

I'm driving up, but driving up on the 18th already, flying out to Malawi on a business trip on Saturday the 20th, and landing back in JHB again on the Friday Afternoon, just in time for VapeCon, then driving back on Thursday the 1st of September.

Wish I could join you but unfortunately ...

Is there a doctor in the house ? I'm suffering from FOMO ... :ambulance:

Last edited:
Time to announce another special...
:):):ARMS1:

I am pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2016...

This one is from juice maker CAPTAIN CLOUD

20% off on all 30ml and 115ml juice bottles
  • 30ml bottles at R120 (normal price R150)
  • 115ml bottles at R300 (normal price R375)
Thanks to Conny and her team for running this special on the day. We look forward to seeing you there and trying out the juices!

Captain Cloud - Vapecon Specials 3.jpg

Time to announce the next vendor special for VapeCon2016

Well, it has already been announced by @Paulie in his subforum but am putting it here so we have all the specials in one thread.

So this one is from PAULIES E-LIQUID.

banner7-996by117-jpg.57295

Paulies will be launching three new juices at VapeCon 2016:
  • Blueberry Cupcake
  • Coffee Ginger Biscuit
  • Coffee Cake Special Reserve (steeped in oak barrel for over two months)
The special for VapeCon is that the first 40 people at the Paulie's stand will get a bottle of Coffee Cake Special Reserve for free!

Thats right! 40 free bottles of the newest flavour to the first 40 folk at his stand!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly my loan application was denied, apparently "because I need more stuff" wasn't a good enough reason :rolleyes:

Sadly my loan application was denied, apparently "because I need more stuff" wasn't a good enough reason :rolleyes:
I will be reapplying for the loan, this time I will take a nice box of chocolates and flowers, my mom is a tough nut to crack :)

Im really really excited for vape con 2016. And at the same time very very scared.

I dont know for how much longer hrh will sit listning to my stories -promise this is the last mod babe, babe but its the new juice that just got launched and its on special...., babe but the flavour on this tank is apparently unbelievable.

:):):):):):)

I think Vapecon 2016 slogan should be-

VAPECON 2016 - WHERE THE MAN/WOMAN WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE HOUSE WILL BE

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Last edited:
Think i must get some popcorn for VapeCon .. just sitting in the corner looking at the ppl might get interesting

Loads more specials to still come
I think next week is going to be a big week on this front ;-)

As for VapeCon ........

image.jpg

Back