VapeCon 2016 - Vendor Specials

Yo xenolith I needa meet up with you before you leave so you can get me a few things.. Lemme know when u leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo xenolith I needa meet up with you before you leave so you can get me a few things.. Lemme know when u leaving

Lol, haven't heard that name in a while, haha, pm me bud, then we can make arrangements.

"WHAT A SMALL WORLD"

I didn't want to start a new thread just for this, so mods feel free to move it.

Just received a pm from @Jakey (in JHB) a little while ago asking me if I was Karen's brother. Now I'm wondering who on earth is this person who out of the blue tells me that he knows my sister when he does not even know who I am. Also, how did he link the 2 of us.
When I replied in the affirmative, he informed me that they were both still at work and that he was sitting right next to her. (I told him to watch his hands. :D)

Apparently my sister told him about the NCV prize I had won and he thus made the connection..... yes I told everyone about the prize, I was excited. :banana:

So, what a small world !!!

Last edited:
Right - it's time to announce another special....

Sunday special time ;-)

:aplastao:

Am excited to announce the next vendor special for VapeCon 2016...

This one is from ORION VAPES

orionvapes-jpg.58304

Orion is going to be launching a special new range of juices at VapeCon 2016.

This is a great giveaway.

The first 50 people that come to the Orion stand will get a FREE 30ml bottle from the new range.

T-shirts and caps will also be given away randomly to vapers that are vaping Orion or All Coiled Out at the stand.

Now isn't that fantastic!!!

Thank you Michael. Am looking very forward to finding out what the new range is all about and coming to taste the new juices!!

Orion special - 640 wide.jpg

Will there be any online sales for ppl that can't make it on the day?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Will there be any online sales for ppl that can't make it on the day?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi @kyle_redbull - that is a good question
I am afraid that the specials announced here are specifically for on the day at the vendor stands at VapeCon itself.

If certain vendors want to do online sales, it would be up to them and you can ask them individually in their respective sub-forums or via PM.

Once again (as with the previous pre-orders question), the stock is going to be limited - so it would not be good if the specials sold out via online channels early in the day and none was left for VapeCon attendees. So this is not something I would recommend.

Should come in handy for preparing to run through the stalls

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok, time for another special...
:D

Am happy to announce the next vendor special for VapeCon 2016...

This one is from HOUSE OF VAPE

houseofvape-jpg.57563

"DNA Madness"

The special relates to great prices and "madness" on various DNA mods:
  • Triade DNA for only R2,450 (normal price R2,850)
  • Panzer DNA 200 for only R2,150 (normal price R2,550)
  • Finder 133 DNA for only R2,070 (normal price R2,450)
  • Finder 75W DNA for only R1,700 (normal price R1,900
  • Think Vape Box DNA 75W for only R1,500 (normal price R1,750)
  • BEAST MOD 75W DNA for only R1,700 (normal price R1,900)
  • Therion 75W DNA for only R2,000 (normal price R2,250)
Thank you @HouseOfVape - this is a great special and we look forward to checking out these fabulous devices at your stand on VapeCon day!
HouseofVapetriade-dna200.jpg

Back