VapeCon 2016 - Vendor Specials

Am excited to announce the next vendor special for VapeCon 2016...

This one is from WICKED VAPES in association with VAPE KING

wickedvapeslogo-jpg.57317
in association with VapeKing Logo 250 wide.jpg

Since Wicked Vapes is a distributor, they have gotten Vape King to help out to bring this awesome special to us:
  • 30ml Motley Brew (international juice from the USA) across 6 flavours in 3mg at an unbelievably low price of R130 (normal price R295)
Although Wicked Vapes will be at VapeCon as an exhibiting vendor, they will not be selling. The juice will be sold at the Vape King stand.

A big thank you to Kevin (@Wicked) from Wicked Vapes and the VK team for this. We look forward to seeing you at VapeCon and trying out and buying some of these juices ;-)

Wicked Vapes Motley Brew - Flavours.jpg

Motley Brew is a 70VG/30PG, hand-crafted Vaping Liquid available in a complex blend of flavours.
  • Froot Fighters
  • Almost Famous
  • Pearadise City
  • Old Fashioned R&R
  • Brew’s Brothers
  • Grateful Red

Last edited:

in association with View attachment 63858

Since Wicked Vapes is a distributor, they have gotten Vape King to help out to bring this awesome special to us:
  • 30ml Motley Brew (international juice from the USA) across 6 flavours in 3mg at an unbelievably low price of R130 (normal price R295)
Although Wicked Vapes will be at VapeCon an exhibiting vendor, they will not be selling. The juice will be sold at the Vape King stand.

A big thank you to Kevin (@Wicked) from Wicked Vapes and the VK team for this. We look forward to seeing you at VapeCon and trying out and buying some of these juices ;-)

View attachment 63859

Motley Brew is a 70VG/30PG, hand-crafted Vaping Liquid available in a complex blend of flavours.
  • Froot Fighters
  • Almost Famous
  • Pearadise City
  • Old Fashioned R&R
  • Brew’s Brothers
  • Grateful Red

Wow, great special, must try them out....

in association with View attachment 63858

Although Wicked Vapes will be at VapeCon an exhibiting vendor, they will not be selling. The juice will be sold at the Vape King stand.

View attachment 63859

• Froot Fighters
  • Almost Famous
  • Pearadise City
  • Old Fashioned R&R
  • Brew’s Brothers
  • Grateful Red
That's insane! Well done @Wicked Vapes! :headbang:

@Silver does realise that we'll only need to browse through 6 pages of specials if he decided not to announce "time for another special" before every one. I suppose he likes wasting data just as much as the next funny cat video youtuber with time and coffee on their hands. But its great to see vending peeps showing such love. Warms the heart faster than vaping fireball cinnamon at 300w.

Time to announce another special ;-)
:D

Am very happy to announce the next vendor special for VapeCon 2016...

This one is from JUICY JOES

jjlocal14-png.57152

• All Nostalgia 30ml juices for only R120 (normal price R150)
Thank you @ShaneW - we look forward to this. Nothing like a great discount on a popular local juice!

JuicyJoes Nostalgia Logo-150x150.png
Juicy Joes Nostalgia1 - 201pixels high.jpg

Juicy Joes Nostalgia2 - 201pixels high.jpg

Someone NEEDS to have a special on atties as well, with these beautiful jooses, one needs something to vape it in - an atty for each flavour:smoke:

Really folks, I've tried down to 6mg but its such a waste of money for me, no satisfaction at all.
Please vendors, bring some 18th along

because twisp type device

When you get a proper mod/atty 6mg will kill your palate.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I can vouch for that.. Twisp 18mg was good.. Until I put my twisp liquid in the Ijust, Yoh I almost burnt my throat out.. Those of yous vaping on 18mg are beasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can vouch for that.. Twisp 18mg was good.. Until I put my twisp liquid in the Ijust, Yoh I almost burnt my throat out.. Those of yous vaping on 18mg are beasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well i am on a Avo with clapton coil at 35watt on my iPV D2 and it has 18mg juice in, lung hits all the time

Hi guys

Please remember that the specials announced in this thread are by no means the only specials the vendors have. We just asked them for one special that we could announce here beforehand.

Many of the specials were submitted quite a while ago for this thread. Several vendors were in various stages of planning and bringing in stock and couldnt give us a definitive special on it in case their stock didnt arrive on time.

So I am confident the vendors will be running many specials of their own on lots of exciting things. Whether they communicate that in their respective subforums before VapeCon is up to them.

So what I am saying is that there are bound to be more specials and great hardware products than what this thread shows. The aim of this thread was just to get the ball rolling and announce one great special for each vendor as reflected in the first post on page 1 ;-)

Hope that helps

@Silver Awesome stuff for preparing a mass suicide of our budgets and please dont forget to summarize all the specials

Time to announce the next special
:band:

Telkom landline and adsl was down and my mobile is almost dead, so I could only log on to the forum sporadically.
Can you imagine the FOMO?
Telkom eventually sorted out the problem that seems to happen every few months (cables were burnt) so I'm back, just need to sort out the mobile now.

@Silver , did I hear you mention something about 10 new specials?

Last edited:
Back