VapeCon 2017 Cloud Chasing Competition !!

Hi Im Interested

Batman chasing clouds ;-)

5e59a03bd2c4d15f5d0f30e588e2d4cb--dc-comic-comic-art.jpg

haha =)
Sorry guys this is the first time that I have joined an online community,super amped!
What was the distance that last years winner (Yusuf) blew ??

haha =)
Sorry guys this is the first time that I have joined an online community,super amped!
What was the distance that last years winner (Yusuf) blew ??

Welcome @BATMAN - I think you are going to enjoy it here.
Nice avatar pic ;-)

Last year Yusuf's cloud actually was so long it went outside the Arena.
Our rulers on the stage could not measure it.
It was probably around 32 metres long!

only kidding....

Can't remember - maybe @shaunnadan can recall - but it was HUGE

Welcome @BATMAN - I think you are going to enjoy it here.
Nice avatar pic ;-)

Last year Yusuf's cloud actually was so long it went outside the Arena.
Our rulers on the stage could not measure it.
It was probably around 32 metres long!

only kidding....

Can't remember - maybe @shaunnadan can recall - but it was HUGE
Haha Silver,that pic is dedicated to you man
Im sure Im going to love this.

Just trying to figure out if we stand a chance or not :sweating:

Haha Silver,that pic is dedicated to you man
Im sure Im going to love this.

Just trying to figure out if we stand a chance or not :sweating:

You know @BATMAN - the old saying - it's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game.
Well that kind of sums up the spirit here.

While there are serious prizes to be won - this competition is more about the community spirit behind it, taking part and having fun

You know @BATMAN - the old saying - it's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game.
Well that kind of sums up the spirit here.

While there are serious prizes to be won - this competition is more about the community spirit behind it, taking part and having fun
You're absolutely right, I just cant wait to be there.
Unfortunately I had missed out last year.

Does anybody have any idea what would be a good time to get there though?
I've heard that the queues are looooong :eek:

You're absolutely right, I just cant wait to be there.
Unfortunately I had missed out last year.

Does anybody have any idea what would be a good time to get there though?
I've heard that the queues are looooong :eek:

5:30am .... but what do I know

And while waiting patiently outside please bring along a flask of coffee to pass through the gate :)

5:30am .... but what do I know

And while waiting patiently outside please bring along a flask of coffee to pass through the gate :)
Haha Will do bro.
Are we allowed to bring snacks and bags through the entrance?

View attachment 103638

VapeCon 2017 Cloud Chasing Competition !!
--- brought to you by ECIGSSA ---

Do you have the biggest clouds? Think you have what it takes to impress the judges at VapeCon2017?

ECIGSSA will be hosting the Cloud Chasing Competition at VapeCon 2017 on the 26th August 2017 at Heartfelt Arena, PTA (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-sat-26-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t32839/)

We invite you to RSVP for this epic contest by commenting below with "Im Interested".

The prizes for the top placings in this event are going to be superb. We will announce those soon!

--- Rules ---
  • There will be a Preliminary round followed by a knock-out round
  • Contestants are each given a number and will impress the judges with their clouds against the official VapeCon Cloud-Banner. Each contestant will have one attempt at getting onto the leaderboard. The top 8 entrants will then chase back to back through a process of elimination.
  • You may use any atty, mod and build that you want. (Please ensure you are using safe batteries)
  • Each Contestant will be allowed to compete with their own juice of choice. Yes! you can bring your Own Juice
  • Each Contestant will be offered plain VG (95% VG and 5% PG) to compete with if they do choose to use it.
  • Each contestant gets 1 attempt per round.
  • Judges will decide based on the following:
    • Distance of cloud
    • Density of cloud
  • If they cannot decide they will ask you to try again
  • Please guys don't give the judges a hard time (Respect their decision) as this will be a fun event and the judging can be very tricky.
  • We are going to be limiting the total number of entrants to 40 cloud chasers. We have currently reserved 30 slots on the RSVP list here and an additional 10 slots for those that would like to register on the day. The RSVP list below is for yourself only. 1 entry per forum name only please.
  • Those who would like to enter on the day need to register with @shaunnadan or one of the members in the Admin & Moderator team at the ECIGSSA stand before 11:00AM. No late entries will be allowed.
The time of the event on the day will be announced soon.

Have Fun and get ready to show off your Huge Clouds!

vapecon22-png.63294
I'm interested

Hi again guys.
I needed some advice,if it isn't too much trouble.
I am trying to improve on my distance when blowing clouds using my vgod dripper,but I constantly cough whenever I start with my exhale.
The problem is that whenever I tone it down a bit I lose a considerable amount of distance.
Any ideas as to why?could it be the lack of airflow?

Hi again guys.
I needed some advice,if it isn't too much trouble.
I am trying to improve on my distance when blowing clouds using my vgod dripper,but I constantly cough whenever I start with my exhale.
The problem is that whenever I tone it down a bit I lose a considerable amount of distance.
Any ideas as to why?could it be the lack of airflow?

Hi @BATMAN
I am no cloud blower but perhaps its something with your juice that is making you cough
Maybe try high VG (say 90%) and zero nic and very mild flavour or flavourless

I am definitely interested, been waiting all year for this!

Hi @BATMAN
I am no cloud blower but perhaps its something with your juice that is making you cough
Maybe try high VG (say 90%) and zero nic and very mild flavour or flavourless
Hi Silver

My apologies,I thought i had posted my reply.
I have tried the max plain vg,but it still happens.
However,I suspect that the VGOD dripper doesnt have enough airflow for the big hits that I am taking.Was messing around with my TFV12 (which has brilliant airflow) and found that i hadnt coughed at all

Hi Silver

My apologies,I thought i had posted my reply.
I have tried the max plain vg,but it still happens.
However,I suspect that the VGOD dripper doesnt have enough airflow for the big hits that I am taking.Was messing around with my TFV12 (which has brilliant airflow) and found that i hadnt coughed at all

what wattage range are you on and whats your build resistance?

Back