VapeCon 2017 - Confirmed Vendors

Am pleased to announce that FOG MACHINE has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Fog Machine is a Gauteng-based juice maker and has been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for some time. They showcased their juices at the ECIGSSA Joburg Vape Meet in April. They were an exhibitor at VapeCon 2016, so this will be their second appearance - and will be teaming up with Shipwreck Vapes on the day.

Jax, am looking forward to seeing you and your team on the day. Thanks for supporting this great event @Fogmachine

View attachment 96732

Fog Machine can't wait for Vapecon! Its going to be epic:campeon:

Hope I remember to pick up some of your juices @Fogmachine !

I got some when I very first started, someone decided to have a taste and somehow they never found their way back into my stash!

Am very pleased to announce that DRIP SOCIETY has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Drip Society is a relatively new vaping vendor founded by a long-time member @Cruzz_33. In a short space of time they have gained much love from the community for their awesome juices they bring in. Drip Society has been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor since March and it will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Thank you for the support @Cruzz_33 - am looking forward to seeing you and the Drip Society team at VapeCon! All the best with the preparations.

View attachment 96680

Myself and the team at Drip Society are super stocked and cannot wait for Vapecon!!

After last years Vapecon we have made it our mission to be there this year.

Thanks @Silver for helping us every step of the way!

Myself and the team at Drip Society are super stocked and cannot wait for Vapecon!!

After last years Vapecon we have made it our mission to be there this year.

Thanks @Silver for helping us every step of the way!

Pleasure @Cruzz_33 - and we are looking forward to seeing you there!
It is going to be so great

Am pleased to announce that DRAGON VAPE has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Dragon Vape is a local vaping retailer and has been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for quite a long time. It will be their first appearance at VapeCon.

We are looking forward to seeing you at VapeCon @Lim - wondering what great deals you will have lined up for us ;-) Thanks for the support!

Dragon Vape - 450 by 285.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am pleased to announce that DRAGON VAPE has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Dragon Vape is a local vaping retailer and has been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for quite a long time. It will be their first appearance at VapeCon.

We are looking forward to seeing you at VapeCon @Lim - wondering what great deals you will have lined up for us ;-) Thanks for the support!

View attachment 97023
Woohoo!

@Lim don't forget the lightsabers, @Schnappie and I have a Star Wars related argument to settle! :starwars-smiley:

Can we start an early specials page? Hehehe

Cant wait, this year is going to be epic!!

Dont worry @ettiennedj - we will be having a MEGA EPIC Vapecon Special thread
We just getting all the vendors announced first
Lots more to come

Also, the vendors are going to work with us quite closely in the weeks ahead to make sure we bring you the greatest specials on the day. Be patient, you will see...

Am excited to confirm that VAPE EMPIRE will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Vape Empire is a Cape Town based vaping retailer. They have been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for a few months but have been fairly quiet, hopefully that will change ;-). This will be their first VapeCon appearance. Once again a show of dedication coming all the way from Cape Town for this event.

They have a great shop in Claremont - I have been there myself and the Vape Empire team are super people. Azhar and Yusuf being the main drivers. Incidentally, @Yusuf Cape Vaper has been around on this forum for a very long time and has some formidable cloud blowing skills! He won the VapeCon 2016 cloud blowing comp. I hope you will be performing some demonstrations for us at the Vape Empire stand @Yusuf Cape Vaper - lol.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again and thanks very much for supporting this great event!

Vape Empire - 600 by 137.jpg

This is awesome, cannot wait for VapeCon and lest we forget all the Vape Con 2017 SPECIALS!! :D

@Silver is there any chance we can get a collective list of vendors on the front page please?

Of course @Takie - we will be putting a list together
We just getting through all the announcements first.
There are quite a lot more to come -

In time we will also be putting together the standholders with their stands
It will all unfold in time. Please just be patient... these things need to be done very carefully...

Am happy to announce that BLENDS OF DISTINCTION has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Blends of Distinction is a great local juice manufacturer that has been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for quite a long time. The founder Doug is a great guy. He is passionate, helpful and always enthusiastic. They have taken part in several ECIGSSA Joburg VapeMeets. They were an exhibitor at VapeCon 2016, so this will be their second appearance.

We look forward to seeing you at VapeCon Doug - and thanks to @Blends Of Distinction for the support!

BlendsOfDistinction 425 by 125.jpg

Going to be an epic event this year. We are proud to be part of VapeCon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Am pleased to announce that OPUS EJUICE CO has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Opus Ejuice Co is another fine local juice manufacturer. They have been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for quite some time and have grown to become a well known name. Their juices are stocked by several vaping retailers. They have showcased their juices at the ECIGSSA Joburg VapeMeet and were an exhibitor at VapeCon last year - so this will be their second appearance.

Looking forward to seeing the Opus team at VapeCon. Marc (@Rhapsody), Renesh and Pieter - thanks for the support!

Opus Ejuice Co - 471 by 241.jpg

Am excited to announce that MOOSE JUICE has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Moose Juice is yet another fine local juice manufacturer. They have grown from humble beginnings to become a well known name too - with their juices sold at many vaping retailers. The founder, Heath, is a great guy. He and his team had an impactful and practical stand at VapeCon 2016. This will be their second VapeCon appearance. Am curious to find out what they will put on for us this year!

Thanks for supporting this great event @Moose Juice - we look forward to seeing you at VapeCon 2017!

Moose Juice - white 350 by 389.jpg

Am very pleased to announce that HAZEWORKS has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Hazeworks is a longstanding and established juice manufacturer that has been a supporting vendor here for a long time. They won joint first place in the 2016 ECIGSSA Juice Awards with their Scream juice. The founder Mark is a superb guy. They were an exhibitor at VapeCon 2016 - we are delighted they are back this year. Hazeworks is based in Durban so its another display of great dedication from the out of town vendors.

Thanks @MarkDBN for supporting this great event. We look very forward to seeing you and your team and we are very excited to see what you will have in store for us!

Hazeworks - 750 by 187.jpg

Am excited to announce that MOOSE JUICE has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Moose Juice is yet another fine local juice manufacturer. They have grown from humble beginnings to become a well known name too - with their juices sold at many vaping retailers. The founder, Heath, is a great guy. He and his team had an impactful and practical stand at VapeCon 2016. This will be their second VapeCon appearance. Am curious to find out what they will put on for us this year!

Thanks for supporting this great event @Moose Juice - we look forward to seeing you at VapeCon 2017!

View attachment 97164

Thanks Silver!

Cant wait for Vapecon 2017. Last year was an amazing day and from what you have told me so far it sounds like this years event is definitely going to be something no one is gonna wanna miss.

We have so many ideas for our stand, choosing one is a bit tough ;) No doubt, its going to be something a little different....

Back