VapeCon 2017 - Confirmed Vendors

Am very happy to announce that E-CIG INN has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

E-Cig Inn is a vaping retailer based in Amanzimtoti, KZN. They have been a supporting vendor here on the forum for quite a long time. E-Cig Inn exhibited at VapeCon 2016 - so this will be their 2nd appearance!

Looking forward to seeing you and your team again @BigB and @Mari ! Once again, great commitment shown from the out of town vendors.

Thanks for the support.

View attachment 97255
Thank you so much we are so excited last year was amazing and i can't wait to see what awaits . Good luck to all the vapers joining the cloud comps and all the juice makers joining the juice comps. Holding thumbs!!

Good day fellow vapers...

Firstly congratulations to all those vendors who will be exhibiting at the @Vapecon2017. Its going to be Super Epic.

From us at @MY Vape E-liquids we really looking forward to meeting each and every vaper out there.

Looking forward to a day of Juice tasting and Cloud Chucking..

Vapers roll out..

Am excited to confirm that VAPE EMPIRE will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Vape Empire is a Cape Town based vaping retailer. They have been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for a few months but have been fairly quiet, hopefully that will change ;-). This will be their first VapeCon appearance. Once again a show of dedication coming all the way from Cape Town for this event.

They have a great shop in Claremont - I have been there myself and the Vape Empire team are super people. Azhar and Yusuf being the main drivers. Incidentally, @Yusuf Cape Vaper has been around on this forum for a very long time and has some formidable cloud blowing skills! He won the VapeCon 2016 cloud blowing comp. I hope you will be performing some demonstrations for us at the Vape Empire stand @Yusuf Cape Vaper - lol.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again and thanks very much for supporting this great event!

View attachment 97094
Thanks for the amazing introduction @Silver we promise to be a lot more active on the forum and we are also obviously super excited to attend VapeCon as vendors for the first time!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Am very pleased and excited to announce that VAPORESSO has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Vaporesso is a manufacturer of well-known vaping devices. Based in Shenzhen, China, they are a brand that belongs to parent company SMOORE Technology, which has been around for a long time. They have grown fast over the years and have brought us many well known products such as the Target tank, the Gemini, cCell coils and more recently the Tarot Nano to name a few.

Looking very forward to seeing you guys at VapeCon 2017. Has been a pleasure dealing with you @Cody loves Vape and Wendy. Thanks for the support and may you enjoy your stay here in South Africa.

Vaporesso White - 450 by 345.jpg

Last edited:
Am very pleased and excited to announce that VAPORESSO has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Vaporesso is a manufacturer of well-known vaping devices. Based in Shenzhen, China, they are a brand that belongs to parent company SMOORE Technology, which has been around for a long time. They have grown fast over the years and have brought us many well known products such as the Target tank, the Gemini, cCell coils and more recently the Tarot Nano to name a few.

Looking very forward to seeing you guys at VapeCon 2017. Has been a pleasure dealing with you @Cody loves Vape and Wendy. Thanks for the support and may you enjoy your stay here in South Africa.

View attachment 98151
Wow, go big or....!

Just catching up on this thread now.... Is it just me or is vapecon suddenly HUGE compared to last year...

This is gonna be mad...

Hi @incredible_hullk
As Rob says above - Mega Epic!

This years VapeCon will be bigger than last year, no doubt. You are correct.
More vendors from all over the country and a few from overseas
There will also be plenty food and multiple food vendors this time.

And a few other nice things, which we are working on very hard and hope to announce when we ready :D

Not to be missed!

View attachment 98151

With all the news coming in now about the international guests - and now this, i'm so freaking pumped for this event. This will be the biggest one ever!

Am happy to announce that H2VAPE has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

h2vape is a great vaping retailer with shops in Boksburg and Durban. They supply a wide range of vaping products and have been very busy of late with several exciting events and launches. They have been an ECIGSSA supporting vendor for some time. This will be their debut VapeCon appearance.

Philip, we are looking forward to seeing you there with your team.

Thanks for the support @h2vape

View attachment 96346
Woohoo h2vape✊✊✊

Sweet, Vaporesso gonna be there, can grill them why their ccell coils keep burning out.
Mega news that Wayne will be there :aaaaa:

Am very pleased and excited to announce that ELYSIAN LABS has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Elysian Labs is a quality liquid Manufacturer located in Orange, California. They produce great brands of e-liquid at an affordable price in a clean environment. The owners Jeff Donahue and Katy Aitken are some of the most creative E-liquid manufacturers and their juices are highly rated.

This will be their first VapeCon appearance and we are looking very forward to meeting you guys and your team! Thank you for supporting this event and for the effort and dedication from afar!

View attachment 97414

Holy f#$£ sause. Wasn't going to bother, now most definitely coming!

Are Vapecon going to up the ante and announce another marquee signing?

:-D

Yeah international vendors/brands. I have now seen Vaporesso and Geekvape will be here too.

In a few years I reckon Vapecon will be Rage expo big.

Thanks

We are very proud that these international vendors want to be at VapeCon 2017 in South Africa.

Equally proud of each and every local vendor - many of which are coming from far flung parts of our country! And their commitment and dedication so far is quite staggering.

We are all in for a treat, I can assure you

Thanks

We are very proud that these international vendors want to be at VapeCon 2017 in South Africa.

Equally proud of each and every local vendor - many of which are coming from far flung parts of our country! And their commitment and dedication so far is quite staggering.

We are all in for a treat, I can assure you

Cannot wait!

Am happy to announce that BRADFORD VAPES has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2017!

Bradford Vapes is a juice manufacturer based in KZN. They have recently joined as a supporting vendor. This will be their first appearance at VapeCon.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Yusuf @BradfordVapes and thanks for making the effort all the way from KZN.

Bradford Vapes - 350 by 350.jpg

We are very pleased and excited to announce the exhibitors for VapeCon 2017.

We are going to do it in stages.
First up will be a comprehensive exhibitor list in alphabetical order. In the coming days, we will publish the floorplan and position of vendor stands. Stay tuned...

There are 71 exhibitors on the list. They represent a fine collection of the best vaping vendors in SA. We are honoured to be able to host them all under one roof on the 26th August 2017 at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

The list includes many out of town vendors travelling from all parts of the country - from Cape Town to Upington! And five international vendors, three making the trip from China and two from the USA. We are humbled by the effort the vendors are putting in to get ready for this event. It makes us super proud and I can assure you that we are all in for an epic treat on the day!

Just to clarify, the vendors below are exhibitors that are taking stands at VapeCon. There will likely be several additional vendors present at VapeCon that are not on the list below. These additional vendors will likely be taking part in other exhibitor stands. We are focusing here on the exhibitors that hold stands and have been announced in the VapeCon 2017 - Confirmed Vendors thread. Keep an eye out on all vendor subforums to find out who else will be present on the day.

We have marked the international vendors in red. Have also updated the index post in post #2 on this thread.

VapeCon 2017 Exhibitors (in alphabetical order)

• Atomic vape
  • Atomix Vapes
  • Ave40
  • BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid
  • Blends of Distinction
  • Bradford Vapes
  • Brothers' Vapes
  • Cosmic Dropz
  • Decadent Clouds
  • Dragon Vape
  • Drip Society ZA
  • E-Cig Inn