VapeCon 2017 - Official Video

Dankie @TylerD ;-)
It has indeed been quite a journey. Lol

Hope your vaping is going well.
Lol i remember the little Reo Mini - spongebob i think it was called, hehe
Saw you posted what looked like a multicoloured Smoant in the other thread.

Anyway, hope you will join us at VapeCon 2018
I will be there for sure! I just don't like to stand in lines. lol. I will come through a bit later. Hehehe!

Hi all

We are extremely excited and immensely proud to publish the official video for VapeCon 2017!

VapeCon 2017
Heartfelt Arena, Pretoria, South Africa
26th August 2017

MEGA EPIC!

A big thank you to the venue and their staff, the ECIGSSA Admin & Mod Team, all the forumites that attended and to all the AMAZING exhibiting vendors! What an unforgettable day it was!

We would also like to give credit to the outstanding videographer, Marlie van Outdtshoorn from Unbreakable Media who filmed and edited the video for us.

This is insane. Really expected something a tad smaller. Brilliant!!

If you haven't watched the official video from VapeCon 2017 yet, take a look.

VapeCon 2018 registrations have commenced and we are hard at work !
This year, VapeCon is going to be over 2 days - so it's gonna be DOUBLE MEGA EPIC!
:D:D

VapeCon 2018 - Saturday & Sunday - 25 & 26th August 2018

Hi all

We are extremely excited and immensely proud to publish the official video for VapeCon 2017!

VapeCon 2017
Heartfelt Arena, Pretoria, South Africa
26th August 2017

MEGA EPIC!

A big thank you to the venue and their staff, the ECIGSSA Admin & Mod Team, all the forumites that attended and to all the AMAZING exhibiting vendors! What an unforgettable day it was!

We would also like to give credit to the outstanding videographer, Marlie van Outdtshoorn from Unbreakable Media who filmed and edited the video for us.

Will be there this year most definitely last year i couldn't make it...
This year i will be

Back