NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

1 more sleep then its the amazing vapecon day. Yeah. I am so excited for this one.
Luckily I have a very busy day at work to help me pass the time ... and then some vape maintenance tonight in preparation for tomorrow!

Luckily I have a very busy day at work to help me pass the time ... and then some vape maintenance tonight in preparation for tomorrow!

Me on the other hand have a personal day. Just 1 client to visit and then its all the way weekend for me. i am going to prep the athena and a merlin mini for tomorrow with the PIF goodies and then hopefully be able to compose myself until the morning. "Anton stay calm" :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Me on the other hand have a personal day. Just 1 client to visit and then its all the way weekend for me. i am going to prep the athena and a merlin mini for tomorrow with the PIF goodies and then hopefully be able to compose myself until the morning. "Anton stay calm" :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nee maar dis nie mooi nie....

Nee maar dis nie mooi nie....

Why. That is one of the perks of working for oneself. and the draw back is that there will be no business income form the "extended" weekend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. All have different sacrifices to make in this world. I will be seeing you guys tomorrow. Enjoy whatever you do today to keep you nerves in order before the vapecon TOMORROW.:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

Why. That is one of the perks of working for oneself. and the draw back is that there will be no business income form the "extended" weekend. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. All have different sacrifices to make in this world. I will be seeing you guys tomorrow. Enjoy whatever you do today to keep you nerves in order before the vapecon TOMORROW.:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

Eish man, it's called envy...
Enjoy and see tomorrow.

Ile be camping next to the Arena it seems with my trusty pomper and meganiese stoom virskaf aperaat:D.Just really sad that my best friend @Constantbester wont make it i really wanted us to attend our first vapecon together.....:(

Quick update.

All going super well here at Heartfelt. All the exhibitors are hard at work and we are all running around like crazy to make things happen.

On track so far.

My gosh it's going to be super

6a24736181e8c320fa3c5468fc0b9b7c.jpg

Quick update.

All going super well here at Heartfelt. All the exhibitors are hard at work and we are all running around like crazy to make things happen.

On track so far.

My gosh it's going to be super

6a24736181e8c320fa3c5468fc0b9b7c.jpg
Starting to look really awesome. Really excited about tomorrow... this day can't end quick enough

Ok, the excitement for Vapecon is super real now
my_body_is_ready.png

Really looking forward to the event and hopefully meeting quite a few of the forum members tomorrow! :D

Guys we are busting here and things are taking shape!

9am and then 13h30...

20170825_093754-800x450.jpg
20170825_134216-800x450.jpg

is it just me or is this day going sloooooooow. 9 Hours and 34 minutes to d day

Back