NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

Thanks so much for this epic day @Rob Fisher @Silver and all the guys and girls that helped you out.

It was awesome being greeted at the ecig stand by smiling, friendly faces.

A great big thanks to Vapealicious for my awesome prize

@BumbleBee you are the shit dude! The fairy Godfather of Vape. I finally got my pink Mod. And enough juice to last me 3 months.

@Stosta thank you for all your guidance and help and for being such a kick ass guy.

You'll definitely be seeing me at Vapecon 2018

Thank you to @Rob Fisher , @Silver and the whole crew for this awesome day, it was one successful event!

Thank you to @shaunnadan for inviting me to be a judge for the cloud comp.

Had an AWESOME day with @Reinette , @Chanty , @Tisha and @SAVaper

@Stosta thank you for always making everyone around you smile!

Thank you to everyone that attended Vapecon and made it an awesome day!

Side note: don't know if I was just blind, but I would just recommend more garbage bins inside the building.

Thanks @Quakes @Reinette @Chanty always nice to catch up with you

Well done again @Silver and @Rob Fisher for a well organized event

Thank you to @Rob Fisher , @Silver and the whole crew for this awesome day, it was one successful event!

Thank you to @shaunnadan for inviting me to be a judge for the cloud comp.

Had an AWESOME day with @Reinette , @Chanty , @Tisha and @SAVaper

@Stosta thank you for always making everyone around you smile!

Thank you to everyone that attended Vapecon and made it an awesome day!

Side note: don't know if I was just blind, but I would just recommend more garbage bins inside the building.

Last edited:
Abso - Frikken - Lutely Awesome ECIGSSA Forum - what a World Class Event - @Silver - @Rob Fisher - @Stosta - you and your whole team put the Mega Epic VapeCon 2017 together with such a Customized professional management style - Congratulations to ECIGSSA Forum :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

@Erica_TFM - absolutely spot on
@BumbleBee - The Hardware - On the Button - Thanks - and the extra Melk Tart and Pumpkin Pie - a pleasant surprise.
@Rooigevaar - Got the Panama from @JakesSA and will make arrangements to obtain the Oak Aged Goodboy.
@Oupa - Got the Kokomo from Vape Cartel.
@Vaperite South Africa - As Organised - You are a kind man Barry - thank you for that Banana Cookie Surprise - greatly appreciated - and you have an Awesome Team - Await Wally's Tel Call about the Junkyard Scotch.
@JakesSA - Got the SM 22mm - Done
@Cruzz_33 - Got the Donuts - Thank You so much.
@Richio - Done it again - Thank You. @MarkDBN - Got some Crush
@element0709 - got some VC4
@Paulie - Got some Jam Donuts at last.

And @KZOR - to meet you and shake your hand - my honour to you Sir.

And thank you - one and all for making my Wife and I's VapeCon experience an Awesome one - and - and - and - and - all the cool discounted prices today.

Best Regards to you all.

First of all thank you to the organizers for Vapecon 2017. All you planning, hard work and effort really paid off! It was a fantastic day out.
A big thank you to @Stosta for the Minivolt. This chap, out of blue, decided to give me his Minivolt:
QHcxfqM.jpg

It was fantastic to meet you. I wish I got to spend a bit more time with you but you were understandably busy on the day.
Thank you to @antonherbst for the juice. Anton contacted me a while ago asking if I would like a bottle of Spiced Strawberry Milkshake. When we met up at Vapecon he surprised me with 4 bottles.
xwY1Mn5.jpg

I had a great time chatting to you outside. Sorry @hands got you with that 20mg vape (jou skelm! :p)
And @Tanja, thanks for joining us in the queue. It was wonderful to meet you and have a chat. We have to do it again. This time in a more controlled environment where I can't get "lost" :D
@KZOR, it was great to meet The Man in person, however briefly. Thanks for all your contributions :)
@BumbleBee, thanks for the friendly service and quick chat. It was wonderful to meet you.

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful experience! :h:

whens the next meetup ? we need a mini VapeCon for e-ciggssa members only to recover from Saturday and for us dedicated members who lost out on the sales hehehehe.
bdf805331a207dbb78507fd027800958--funny-funny-funny-funny-memes.jpg

What a morning but was well worth it in the end! Thanks a mil @shaunnadan for the awesome pic and support!

Welcome to the forum @Donovan Lemos - what an amazing way to make your first appearance here - first in the queue at VapeCon - respect Sir!

Glad you had a good day

It's always good running into old friends and fellow forumites, and adding some new faces to familiar names. Thanks for the chats @Stillwaters , @SAVaper & @Tisha , @antonherbst , @kimbo and @Feliks Karp and @KZOR and everyone else.
P.S. @KZOR, that WAS my friendly face ;)

For keeping the judges honest, thanks goes to @Quakes , @SAVaper , @Dietz and @Tashy ;)

Unfortunately for @Mike , he was standing way to close to the ECIGSSA stand, and immediately got roped into being an impromptu independant adjudicator during the counting of the DIY and Vendor Juice competition votes. Thanks for that !

I hope that everyone enjoyed VapeCon, and in good time, all of you will make a full recovery - health-wise and financially. :D

Back to Durban after VapeCon. Maybe the farmers should host VapeCon during the next drought
IMG_3970.JPG

Back to Durban after VapeCon. Maybe the farmers should host VapeCon during the next drought
View attachment 105705

It was an honour to meet you @hands !
Thank you for coming to VapeCon.
I just wish I could have spent a bit more time chatting.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Back