VapeCon 2017 - Shopping Lists

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
With the VapeCon countdown down to single digits, I thought it would be really cool to see what everyone else's shopping plans are, mostly because I'm worried that I've missed out on something!

With all the specials going on it's getting really hard to pin down specific things. In all honesty I was pretty much headed up to score a bunch of batteries and that was it. But there are things that have come up that are probably going to be too difficult to refuse!

So first up I am going to try grab some batteries. There are plenty of specials available, but I'm probably going to go with the LG HG2 special that @ShipWreck are putting up for R100, probably about 8 of them.

41-vU%2BSh-EL._SY355_.jpg

I need to then head over to @Vaperite South Africa and drop a grand so I can get that free Nebox. I've wanted one for too long. So there I'm thinking of picking up a VGOD mech (on special at R800) and then some other things to get me over the R1000 mark.

vgold-mech-vaplike2.png

ScreenHunter_202Jan271702.jpg

Next up is a Rabox from Dragon Vape (@Lim ). Much like the Nebox, despite what everyone says I simply MUST have one!

file.jpg

At the moment, the last thing on my list has to be an SXK Billet Box from Noon Clouds (@Morne ) for only R1150...

noonclouds-bb-jpg.104400

I try avoid buying juice simply because I have too much of it, but with the specials and new stuff available it will be hard not to. Specifically:
  • 20% off at Juicy Joes (@ShaneW ) I will probably try pick up some of the new releases that I haven't tried yet.
  • 3 bottles of 30mls from The Vape Guy (@BumbleBee ) because he is one of few that caters to my higher nic desires, and Pumpkin Pie is something I simply must try!
  • Have to be one of the first at the Wicked Wicks (@pecunium ) stand to get a free taster of their new line, specifically the cherry one!
  • Anti-Zombie juice from @Old School Alchemist
  • Release of Blackout Ice @h2vape
  • Drip Society's (@Cruzz_33 ) massive collection of international juices
  • @Retro Vape Co Koolberry
  • Calamity Jane from Hardiwcks (@method1 )
  • And lastly figure out a way to get in on the insanity that is the specials that Vapour Mountain (@Oupa ) has arranged!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I told my wife how much I planned to spend next Saturday, needless to say I'm in the dogbox for quite a while.

What's on YOUR VapeCon shopping list?

Last edited:
Oh my word @Stosta - that is so well thought out and put together!
I love your shopping list - I may need to piggy back on you for some of the things ;-)

My mind is boggled with all these specials - I don't know what to do... lol

But before I start penning my list properly - I am waiting for some of the vendors to announce more specials in their subforums - in my discussions with them I believe there is quite a bit more to come - with late arrival of stock and so forth...

That is going to make it even more challenging

Some of the things I know I want are:
- a restock of iced widow from TCSS
- I need more NCV Trinity because I've been vaping it and been trying to review it but its almost empty and I need more to continue with the review after VapeCon
- I want some Panama from Wiener Vape Co
- I definitely NEED to try Paulies Coffee Cake Reserve - but 3mg will need me to ask Paulie to fire it up on a big setup
- I want a refill of The Vape Guy's Milk Tart - and I want to try the Pumpkin Pie

- Jeepers, the list goes on.... I need to go do other work now... otherwise I will be in trouble...

With the VapeCon countdown down to single digits, I thought it would be really cool to see what everyone else's shopping plans are, mostly because I'm worried that I've missed out on something!

With all the specials going on it's getting really hard to pin down specific things. In all honesty I was pretty much headed up to score a bunch of batteries and that was it. But there are things that have come up that are probably going to be too difficult to refuse!

So first up I am going to try grab some batteries. There are plenty of specials available, but I'm probably going to go with the LG HG2 special that @ShipWreck are putting up for R100, probably about 8 of them.

I need to then head over to @Vaperite South Africa and drop a grand so I can get that free Nebox. I've wanted one for too long. So there I'm thinking of picking up a VGOD mech (on special at R800) and then some other things to get me over the R1000 mark.

vgold-mech-vaplike2.png

Next up is a Rabox from Dragon Vape (@Lim ). Much like the Nebox, despite what everyone says I simply MUST have one!

file.jpg

I try avoid buying juice simply because I have too much of it, but with the specials and new stuff available it will be hard not to. Specifically:
  • 20% off at Juicy Joes (@ShaneW ) I will probably try pick up some of the new releases that I haven't tried yet.
  • 3 bottles of 30mls from The Vape Guy (@BumbleBee ) because he is one of few that caters to my higher nic desires, and Pumpkin Pie is something I simply must try!
  • Have to be one of the first at the Wicked Wicks (@pecunium ) stand to get a free taster of their new line, specifically the cherry one!
  • And lastly figure out a way to get in on the insanity that is the specials that Vapour Mountain (@Oupa ) has arranged!

I told my wife how much I planned to spend next Saturday, needless to say I'm in the dogbox for quite a while.

I started making a shopping list and I've gotten nothing but dirty looks from my girlfriend.. but hey, we can all be in the glorious dogbox that will be Vapecon!

I've decided to not do a specific shopping list for this one.

The only definite must for me:
A couple of LG HG2's (at least 6 I think)

Hopefully there will be some DIY discount vouchers! :D
I'll be on the lookout for the some nice 810 drip tips.

For the rest I'm gonna go try the different juices and see what I walk away with.
I'm particularly interested in Pumpkin Pie and Panama.

Hardware wise I'm rather sorted at the moment but if I happen to come across any interesting special I have made some provisions.

All about the juices and specials,

Il be where 100 and 120ml juices on special. just a few below. Can never have enough juice, I just hope all the juices I want will be available in testers

upload_2017-8-16_11-36-18.png

upload_2017-8-16_11-37-32.png

upload_2017-8-16_11-38-58.png

vgold-mech-vaplike2.png

file.jpg

I am starting to think I will just follow you around, since your list seems almost identical to mine at the moment :-D

I am starting to think I will just follow you around, since your list seems almost identical to mine at the moment :-D
Excellent! Will you just buy two of everything you get and meet me at the pizza place? :-D

I've decided to not do a specific shopping list for this one.

The only definite must for me:
A couple of LG HG2's (at least 6 I think)

Hopefully there will be some DIY discount vouchers! :D
I'll be on the lookout for the some nice 810 drip tips.

For the rest I'm gonna go try the different juices and see what I walk away with.
I'm particularly interested in Pumpkin Pie and Panama.

Hardware wise I'm rather sorted at the moment but if I happen to come across any interesting special I have made some provisions.
In my experience no one has ever been "sorted" hardware wise! Prepare your wallet for the beating you will be giving it!

Also, the specials thread doesn't even contain all the specials, there are going to be tons more on the day, so I don't expect anyone will be walking out with cash on hand! :whew:

In my experience no one has ever been "sorted" hardware wise! Prepare your wallet for the beating you will be giving it!

Also, the specials thread doesn't even contain all the specials, there are going to be tons more on the day, so I don't expect anyone will be walking out with cash on hand! :whew:
Haha, I hear you bud. You're reply prompted me to say that there is nothing that I absolutely have to have... but then I remembered that I want a Therion 75C. So I guess I'm not sorted!
Thanks @Stosta, like I needed a reminder to spend more money :p

I have a budget. But I also have a real max budget... And then I also have an absolutely can not in any way shape or from cross this limit budget :p

@Stosta , nice I got my list on excel lol, Now adding a Column with the FLOORPLAN lol .I want a VGOD mod, lets convince a Vendor to sell us a VGOD MOD MECH set and we tag team on a purchase :borra2:

Haha, I hear you bud. You're reply prompted me to say that there is nothing that I absolutely have to have... but then I remembered that I want a Therion 75C. So I guess I'm not sorted!

I have a budget. But I also have a real max budget... And then I also have an absolutely can not in any way shape or from cross this limit budget :p
I picked up on of those the other day, really awesome mod, but I feel you. My budget is starting to get to a point where I wonder if I can live off juice for the next month :rofl:

@Stosta , nice I got my list on excel lol, Now adding a Column with the FLOORPLAN lol .I want a VGOD mod, lets convince a Vendor to sell us a VGOD MOD MECH set and we tag team on a purchase :borra2:
How about trying for a three-way tag team on the VGOD?:thumbup:

I picked up on of those the other day, really awesome mod, but I feel you. My budget is starting to get to a point where I wonder if I can live off juice for the next month :rofl:

How about trying for a three-way tag team on the VGOD?:thumbup:
Ohh, which one did you get?
Mind posting some pics and sharing some likes and dislikes?
I've watched my share of reviews but I would like to get some user opinions as well.

Man I've just decided "to hell with this" and walking in there with a refreshed bank card from pay day on the 25th! I'm Doomed!!!

I'm in! Although I have a sneaking suspicion the vendor will tell us to... Well he will probably tell us "No" because he's a nice guy, but pretty sure he'll be thinking something else!

Ohh, which one did you get?
Mind posting some pics and sharing some likes and dislikes?
I've watched my share of reviews but I would like to get some user opinions as well.
20170816_132049[893].jpg
Got the Lost Vape Therion DNA75C Snake Skin Edition.
The stock firmware on it was not configured the best, needed to grab escribe and customise it a bit. Though after an update, and a cleaner theme it's a lot better.
Ramp up time on it is almost non-existent, which is awesome. So it's perfect for a nice fire and instant flavour.
There are still a couple of bugs, the clock on the chip-set seems a bit dodgy, occasionally I get "clock error" after popping in fresh batteries. Usually goes away after changing the batteries out. The theme I have on it, I removed the display of the clock since seeing "clock error" from time to time was annoying me. Not too phased about the clock though, I have a watch and phone to check the time on if need be.

Otherwise, this is a mod I really would suggest picking up if you can. Mine is only two weeks old, so I still want to get to use it a bit more. Would prefer to post a fuller review after like a month or so.

View attachment 104430
The stock firmware on it was not configured the best, needed to grab escribe and customise it a bit. Though after an update, and a cleaner theme it's a lot better.
Ramp up time on it is almost non-existent, which is awesome. So it's perfect for a nice fire and instant flavour.
There are still a couple of bugs, the clock on the chip-set seems a bit dodgy, occasionally I get "clock error" after popping in fresh batteries. Usually goes away after changing the batteries out. The theme I have on it, I removed the display of the clock since seeing "clock error" from time to time was annoying me. Not too phased about the clock though, I have a watch and phone to check the time on if need be.

Otherwise, this is a mod I really would suggest picking up if you can. Mine is only two weeks old, so I still want to get to use it a bit more. Would prefer to post a fuller review after like a month or so.
Thank you kindly! I really appreciate it.
That is actually the one that I'm considering buying. It looks fantastic.
Glad to hear the experience has been mostly positive.
The issues you are describing are minor and sounds like it will all be resolved with software updates.
I'm hoping by some chance there is a nice deal at Vapecon. If not I'll likely pick one up soon after.

Had to update my OP to include the SXK BB.

I ran my VapeCon Budget via my wife and I managed to negotiate a reasonably high number. This is essential because she won't be AS angry when she finds out what I actually spend, because it won't be that far over the number she gave me!

:campeon2:

At this moment in time my list is looking like this:
4 x LG Batteries from Shipwreck
1 x VGOD Mech and juice from Vaperite (enough to reach at least R1000)
1 x Calamity Jane from Mr Hardwicks
2 x Zoob 120ml from Milc
1 x Blissful Biscuit from Yoga
1 x Blends Butterscotch Cookies & Cream from Vapery
1 x BB from Noon Clouds
Thinking of also picking up a UD Vapers Pack from Dragon Vape
Also looking for a new RDA so will be looking around for one on the day

Do I need to include Tacos into my list? Because I am also planning on being all over those on the day.

Though I have not run this with the Mrs yet, but she is aware I have a list :rofl:

Yea im pretty pumped for vape con

My list is not extensive just some basic stuff

1X custom goon drip tip
2X Lg hg2 (from ship wreck)
And as much juice as i can afford with my measly students budget.

View attachment 104430

I seriously want to get my hands on the Paranormal, both devices seem spectacular though.

Other than actually buying I want to try out as many of the new local juices coming to VapeCon as possible.

I just realised there will be such an amazing collection of newly launching juices under one roof.

Its something unique and special

#LocalMixersRock_VapeCon2017

Back