VapeCon 2017 - Shopping Lists

Other than actually buying I want to try out as many of the new local juices coming to VapeCon as possible.

I just realised there will be such an amazing collection of newly launching juices under one roof.

Its something unique and special

#LocalMixersRock_VapeCon2017
I know what you mean, after my initial list is sorted. I plan on just wondering around checking out all the various juices.
In between the food and drinks that is. This is going to be such an epic day!

Ok... so my shopping list looks something like this...

RTA - Skyline Clone... Sorted already... thanks @BumbleBee
RDA - Clueless on this one... I have no idea what I want... But I need one to test my own juices... So I'll be browsing for this...
Batteries... I only have 3 now... so I guess about 3 more will do for now... Maybe more... who knows??
New mod... If I can get something that looks similar to the pic below I'll be in heaven... So for this one I'll be browsing as well and see what speaks to me on the day...

rBVaJFkNaMaAA5U_AATiV06Zv5c657.jpg

I have decided on just purely looking at the various coil wires and cotton available. I absolutely love my mods and attys collection so no need for a device or tanks.

Juices might also be considered depending on if i get over this throat infection.

And then just browsing and meeting some of the members here at vapecon is my kind of plan.

I want to look at possibly getting my first RTA? Also want to get into the hype of building and wicking your own coils. Any tips on what to look for? Currently looking at the Geekvape Ammit 25... any ideas would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I want to look at possibly getting my first RTA? Also want to get into the hype of building and wicking your own coils. Any tips on what to look for? Currently looking at the Geekvape Ammit 25... any ideas would be appreciated

@HvNDhF - defenitely the way to go - from my experience (even for just a short while) - it is not only a very rewarding exercise to do your own build, but it also opens up enhanced flavor and the ability to further customize your vaping experience to your own liking.

There are so many great options available and you will get different opinions from different users here.

My best advice to you would be to "study" the forums - amongst others RTAS are discussed in detail in the Hardware/RTAs forums. Before I bought my first RTA (Serpent SMM), I did exactly that. See what the guys/girls have to say about the RTA, how easy it is to build (very important when you are just starting out), any leaking problems or any other challenges. Also use the internet - remember Google is your friend (and so is YouTube). Watch review videos (find Tubers with a large following - they are normally more reliable). Do the same for wire and cotton.

I do do this before I got my first RTA and all the research was worth it - nailed it on my second build attempt and every one after that.

Regarding the Ammit 25 - I followed the same method and bought it. I cannot however comment on it yet - I am only collecting it in September

Good luck (but do your homework)

PS And don't stop asking questions here - there is a bunch of experienced and eager vapers always willing to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@HvNDhF - defenitely the way to go - from my experience (even for just a short while) - it is not only a very rewarding exercise to do your own build, but it also opens up enhanced flavor and the ability to further customize your vaping experience to your own liking.

There are so many great options available and you will get different opinions from different users here.

My best advice to you would be to "study" the forums - amongst others RTAS are discussed in detail in the Hardware/RTAs forums. Before I bought my first RTA (Serpent SMM), I did exactly that. See what the guys/girls have to say about the RTA, how easy it is to build (very important when you are just starting out), any leaking problems or any other challenges. Also use the internet - remember Google is your friend (and so is YouTube). Watch review videos (find Tubers with a large following - they are normally more reliable). Do the same for wire and cotton.

I do do this before I got my first RTA and all the research was worth it - nailed it on my second build attempt and every one after that.

Regarding the Ammit 25 - I followed the same method and bought it. I cannot however comment on it yet - I am only collecting it in September

Good luck (but do your homework)

PS And don't stop asking questions here - there is a bunch of experienced and eager vapers always willing to help

Thank you sir. Really appreciate it. Looking forward to Vapecon. Can always do some more research there talking to some of the more experience vapers than me. Will definately do my research.

Will Definitely Be picking up a UD Vape BAg from @Lim ,

Possibly scoping for a new MTL tank ,

Some awesome 120mls of new releases !

Maybe a mech squonker is in order ,
will also be picking up a wasp nano :)

and some XXX for the mtl !

and batteries , all the batteries !

Will Definitely Be picking up a UD Vape BAg from @Lim ,

Possibly scoping for a new MTL tank ,

Some awesome 120mls of new releases !

Maybe a mech squonker is in order ,
will also be picking up a wasp nano :)

and some XXX for the mtl !

and batteries , all the batteries !

I want a mech sqounker too! that takes a 20700!

Some vendors might make a few extra bucks using this little trick...

Attachments

• IMG-20170823-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20170823-WA0004.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 73
I had to remove a few more (which I probably will buy anyway) and cant even add the others i really wanna check out but here goes mine eish!
Subject to change without prior notice :confundio1::confundio1::confundio1:

vv.JPG

Hmmm.. So Im going to have a dash root when I get there

My shopping list:
1. LG Chocolates
2. Dripper (Hmm to many to choose from)
3. The Aegis (IP 66 Rated whaaat!?)
4. 4 port battery charger
5. Some DIY accessories and concentrates
6. Some Liqui Flav juice (Looks delicious)

Thats just me. dont see where my wifes stuff are going to fit into my budget :-D

And then just chill, meet a few people and enjoy the day

I had to remove a few more (which I probably will buy anyway) and cant even add the others i really wanna check out but here goes mine eish!
Subject to change without prior notice :confundio1::confundio1::confundio1:

View attachment 105482

A man with a plan. I assume you have ordered in is sequence of the quickest and most efficient route according to the floor plan

Back