VapeCon 2018 - Exhibitor Headline Specials

Next up...

This one is from SIR VAPE

SirVape New Logo 400 by 400.jpg

Their headline special for both days is as follows:
  • Look out or search for our stunning Miss Sir Vape and grab an exclusive VapeCon "10% off" online voucher for our online store
Sir Vape will not be retailing at VapeCon this year - but they will be promoting the brand and their online store with this online voucher offer.

Wow, that's great @Sir Vape and @BigGuy ! Now we are just wondering where we going to find this stunning Miss Sir Vape! We will be on the lookout.

Last edited:
Next up...

This one is from SIR VAPE

View attachment 142287

• Look out or search for our stunning Miss Sir Vape and grab an exclusive VapeCon "15% off" online voucher for our online store
Sir Vape will not be retailing at VapeCon this year - but they will be promoting the brand and their online store with this online voucher offer.

Wow, that's great @Sir Vape and @BigGuy ! Now we are just wondering where we going to find this stunning Miss Sir Vape! We will be on the lookout.

Big Guy in drag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next up...

This one is from VAPE CLUB
Vape Club.jpg

Their headline specials are as follows:
  • SATURDAY - Cotton Bacon Prime at only R60 (normal price R100)
  • SUNDAY - Samsung 30Q Batteries at only R80 (normal price R160)
Wow, that's super! Thank you to @VapeGrrl , @JakesSA and the Vape Club team! Great way to stock up on wick and batteries!

upload_2018-8-17_11-53-7.png

upload_2018-8-17_11-52-16.png

Last edited:
Next up...

This one is from PAULIES E-LIQUID

Paulies - 607 by 400.jpg

• Paulies and Cloud Flavour Labs new release juices 60ml for only R180 (normal price R200)
There are five great new juices that will be released. Get them at their stand!

This is fantastic. Thanks to @Paulie and the Cloud Flavour Labs team!

Paulies Cloud Flavour Labs Special.jpg

Next up...

This one is from VAPE CARTEL

Vape Cartel - 480 by 480.jpg

• SATURDAY - Samsung 30Q Batteries at only R95 (normal price R160)
  • SUNDAY- Samsung 25R Batteries at only R75 (normal price R140)
Thank you to @KieranD and the Vape Cartel team! That is fantastic! Batteries for days!

Next up...

This one is from VAPERITE SOUTH AFRICA

Vaperite Logo off their poster - 800 by 247.jpg

• VGOD STIG disposable pod - pack of 3 - for only R200 (normal price R300)
Great to see! Thank you to Barry and the @Vaperite South Africa team! Great to stop the stinkies and have as a stealth vape! Have wanted to try this for some time.

Vaperite Special - STIG.jpeg

Next up...

This one is from VAPE KING

Vape King.jpg

• SATURDAY - Samsung 30Q Batteries at only R70 - limit of 4 per customer - (normal price R170)
  • SUNDAY- VandyVape Pulse BF Mod at only R250 - limit of 2 per customer - (normal price R620)
Thank you to @Stroodlepuff , @Gizmo and the Vape King team! These are super deals indeed!

Vape King Specials - Sat and Sun.jpg

Next up...

This one is from VAPE KING

View attachment 142311

• SATURDAY - Samsung 30Q Batteries at only R70 - limit of 4 per customer - (normal price R170)
  • SUNDAY- VandyVape Pulse BF Mod at only R250 - limit of 2 per customer - (normal price R620)
Thank you to @Stroodlepuff , @Gizmo and the Vape King team! These are super deals indeed!

View attachment 142312

Been waiting for the pulse to be on special and I'm going on Saturday to vapecon ;(

Next up...

This one is from VAPERS CORNER

Vapers Corner - 546 wide.jpg

• SATURDAY - Twelve Monkeys 60ml 3mg Juice for only R200 (normal price R290)
  • SUNDAY - Samsung 30Q Batteries for only R90 (normal price R190)
Thanks very much to Craig, Riaan, @Divan Smit and the @Vapers Corner team! This is super!

Sweet Finally some battery specials on Sunday ..... and the Pulse hmmmmm

Next up...

This one is from THE VAPE GUY

The Vape Guy - 500 by 191.jpg

• All 30ml BumbleBee's Flavour Fluid and Modern Classics for only R100 (normal price R150)
Super, thank you to @BumbleBee and The Vape Guy team ! Looking forward to this. Great opportunity to stock up on juice!

Next up...

This one is from MR HARDWICK'S

MrHardwicks.jpg

• 1 FREE 60ml Limited Edition Strawberry & Apple JamSlam per purchase that includes a 60ml or 120ml product
* While stocks last

Wow, that is fantastic. Thank you @method1 and the team from Mr Hardwick's. This is going to be great!

Mr Hardwicks Strawberry and Apple JAMSLAM.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Mohammed sayed

You asked a question about specials at VapeCon 2018.
Here is the Exhibitor Headline Special thread
Look at the first post in this thread, which explains it.

There are lots of great headline specials here - and more being announced by the exhibitors in their own subforums and social media channels

Hi @Mohammed sayed

You asked a question about specials at VapeCon 2018.
Here is the Exhibitor Headline Special thread
Look at the first post in this thread, which explains it.

There are lots of great headline specials here - and more being announced by the exhibitors in their own subforums and social media channels

Thank man .didnt see it.probably the excitement vape con is four day more

Dont mean to be a buzzkill, but these specials seem a bit underwhelming....especially relative to the previous Vapecons

Dont get me wrong, i WILL be there and do support Vapecon but I really hope our vendors dish out a bit more :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dont mean to be a buzzkill, but these specials seem a bit underwhelming....especially relative to the previous Vapecons

Dont get me wrong, i WILL be there and do support Vapecon but I really hope our vendors dish out a bit more :)

Im sure admins were saving the jucier specials for this week as it is the final build up to the main evemt, but also not everyone is going to be providing ll their specials, takes away from the excitement and festivity in my opinion. However I do understand where you coming from, with 90+ vendors one needs to plan ahead hehehe

Hi @Muchis ,most of the exhibitors usually only publish their major specials on the day before Vapecon to ensure that nobody copies them.

This is just a teaser to say, hey take note, we will be there and we will be running a special. It’s usually also the juice makers that publish specials earlier as they know nobody will de undercutting their price. It’s going to be happy and cloudy for 2 days this year.

@Muchis

As @Room Fogger said, these are the "Headline Specials". We asked for just 1 special on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. Or 1 special for both days. Not multiple specials because its quite difficult to administrate all of that.

This is just to get the "spirit" going. Exhibitors will likely announce more specials on their own platforms - as they have been doing already.

This year, we have tried to also highlight more about innovation and what's new instead of focusing just focusing on specials. After all, we want to position VapeCon as a prestigious event for showcasing the latest and greatest in vaping.

Glad to hear! In my mind (which tends to be very twisted most of the time)I interpreted "headline" to be the best special on offer.

For a bit, I thought I would have some spare cash this month :)

Specials or not, Vapecon is great to meetand chill with fellow vapers and vendors. I like the focus on innovations this year!

Glad to hear! In my mind (which tends to be very twisted most of the time)I interpreted "headline" to be the best special on offer.

For a bit, I thought I would have some spare cash this month :)

Specials or not, Vapecon is great to meetand chill with fellow vapers and vendors. I like the focus on innovations this year!

Point taken @Muchis
Maybe the choice of the word "Headline" could have been better.

Maybe something like "Teaser" would have been more appropriate.
"Teaser specials"
:eek: ok, maybe not that.
But you get the point ;-)

Back on topic.
Agreed, VapeCon is much more than the specials.
It really is all about the people and the vaping community. An epic opportunity for all of us to get together over a weekend. With the core pillar being us, the enthusiastic ECIGSSA members.

This year there are amazing new innovations to see from both the local and international exhibitors.
And lots of great food!
It really is going to be very special.
And double mega epic because it's over 2 days!

Few more days, cant wait.

I support the use of the word teaser :)

Thanksto all those involved in bringing this wonderful event to us!!!

Most important question....where's the after party ;)....

Back