VapeCon 2018 - Exhibitor Headline Specials

Really want to buy the Pulse BF but 8m not there 9n sunday

Next up...

This one is from JOOSE-E-LIQZ

View attachment 141993

Their headline special for both days is as follows:
  • Limited Edition Higtea collection trio (3 x 30ml) and a free mug. JEL has arranged for this to be on sale at J&J's Emporium and other fine stockists for only R300
Wow, this is fantastic @Naeemhoosen. Thank you. I am very keen to check this out!

View attachment 141994[/QUOTE

Are these the less sweet tasting liquids?

Dont mean to be a buzzkill, but these specials seem a bit underwhelming....especially relative to the previous Vapecons

Dont get me wrong, i WILL be there and do support Vapecon but I really hope our vendors dish out a bit more :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As @Silver said, these are just the ones we have announced...

But also on the flip side, and not to be funny, but have you seen the cost of things lately?
South Africa is now BY FAR the cheapest country in the world to vape - and I mean by a LONG way!!!

Some of the factors you are not taking in to account:
  • Running Costs have increased dramatically (Rent, Staff Costs, Fuel Costs, etc all need to be accounted for)
  • Exchange Rate (Rand vs Dollar) has gone through the roof in the last 4 weeks (13.00 mark to over 15.00)

There are some awesome specials being planned by all the vendors but in saying that we as vendors also all feel the same about VapeCon and the perception of the general public that "everything must be for free" vibe. Its as if whatever we bring to the table is not good enough until its free

Vapeking posted more Vapecon specials on Facebook

Send from this side of the screen

But also on the flip side, and not to be funny, but have you seen the cost of things lately?
South Africa is now BY FAR the cheapest country in the world to vape - and I mean by a LONG way!!!

• Running Costs have increased dramatically (Rent, Staff Costs, Fuel Costs, etc all need to be accounted for)
  • Exchange Rate (Rand vs Dollar) has gone through the roof in the last 4 weeks (13.00 mark to over 15.00)

There are some awesome specials being planned by all the vendors but in saying that we as vendors also all feel the same about VapeCon and the perception of the general public that "everything must be for free" vibe. Its as if whatever we bring to the table is not good enough until its free

Thanks @KieranD

We are just so happy to have the most amazing vaping vendors in South Africa - and many of the finest on show at VapeCon.

VapeCon is also gaining momentum and although we all like great deals on hardware and juice - we as organisers want to shine the lights on what's new and innovative. This year there is lots to see on the innovation front. There are new products, many new juice launches and a number of international guests.

Thanks @KieranD

We are just so happy to have the most amazing vaping vendors in South Africa - and many of the finest on show at VapeCon.

VapeCon is also gaining momentum and although we all like great deals on hardware and juice - we as organisers want to shine the lights on what's new and innovative. This year there is lots to see on the innovation front. There are new products, many new juice launches and a number of international guests.

Agreed 100%
VapeCon should be the showcase for everything vaping in South Africa and not just about the most silly price on everything

Agreed 100%
VapeCon should be the showcase for everything vaping in South Africa and not just about the most silly price on everything

Shush @KieranD , We want everything for free... :p;)

Honestly, I cant wait to meet up with old friends... and then watch them laugh as I spend my hard earned moolah on all of their innovative gear.:)

I get this, i have travelled and was shocked at the price of stuff internationally. In addition, our stores carry a wider variety then most international stores.

That said, i understood headline specials to be something different, this lead to my comment. Also, we have been spoilt by our vendors with specials, some guys have amazing steals on a daly basis :)

looking forward to the rest of the specials and looking even more forward to meeting some of our forumites this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I assume that most of the great specials will be sold out on saturday leaving little for the people going on sunday?

I hope to get some Samsung 25Rs and hopefully a single coil RTA and an RDA on sunday

I assume that most of the great specials will be sold out on saturday leaving little for the people going on sunday?

I hope to get some Samsung 25Rs and hopefully a single coil RTA and an RDA on sunday
Maybe... Or we should just have faith that the vendors will split the stock for both days ;)

Not going to be very happy if i get there on Sunday and most of the stock has been sold out

me and all my friends are going on sunday cause we got a big party on saterday...so hopefully we all not babie on sunday as well hahahaha

Well ... let’s just say not all vendors catered for the Sunday crowd
It was a trial run boet I'm sure they'll streamline it next year.....be there on Saturday then....

Back