VapeCon 2018 - the story in pictures

Cant get enough of Prohibition's Juices. Will definitely support them again. Also loving the 2 T-Shirts I got from them when purchasing their deals. Only crap thing is all my Prohibition juices are finished;(

Sorry to hear your juices are done :( - where do you live. We're just about in stores around the country. Two launches in JHB in the next few weeks but currently in CPT and KZN. Otherwise, go to our website to order. Free shipping with any order over R300 :)
Let me know if I can help further :)

Next is international juicemaker Cotton Candy all the way from Russia!

They had a double booth stand that was colourful and exciting. Waving to the camera early in the morning, just before opening time...

1_D1C1_DSCF6781LR.JPG

@Rob Fisher in the stand posing with the Cotton Candy promotional ladies

2_D1C2_DSCF8409LR.JPG

Product shot

3_DSCF9402LR.JPG

A big thanks to Anastasiya and the Cotton Candy team for your involvement and support. Thank you for all the efforts you went to with your stand and for travelling from far! We appreciate it.

If my wife sees all these photos with the promo girls she might think I am not going to vapecon for the right reasons...So its my civil duty to fill up my backpack with goodies before I go home!

Right, this is never an easy post ;-)

There were a few exhibitors whose stands we didn't get pictures of. So big apologies to you guys. I can assure you this was by no means intentional. We value and appreciate every single exhibitor that took part.

Local juicemaker Lungasm Premium E-liquid
Thanks Khalid @eviltoy for your support and involvement. It was great to have you guys at VapeCon! And thanks for the efforts in travelling from Cape Town.

Sample box vendor Vape Mail
Thanks Ben for your support and involvement at VapeCon!

Juice manufacturer and retailer AvacareVape
Thanks to Tarryn, Leon and the AvacareVape team. We appreciate your efforts and for travelling from Cape Town to be with us

International juicemaker Fresh Pressed from the USA
Thanks Jeff for the support and involvement - for all the efforts and for travelling from far

International manufacturer VGOD from the USA
Thanks to Sal and the whole VGOD team for your support and involvement at VapeCon. We appreciate it. And for all the efforts in travelling from far!

The combined effort from all the exhibitors is astounding. We thank you all and appreciate it greatly!

Here's a Panoramic shot - I think this was taken quite late on the Sunday

4_DSCF8659-PanoLR.JPG

Next up, international hardware manufacturer Nikola from China

Thumbs up from the Nikola team early in the morning. Branded walls and latest product offerings on display...

View attachment 148809

A big thanks to the team from Nikola for the support and involvement. And thank you for all the efforts in travelling from far!

Those are my two favorite people! :h: I had such a blast with them when we visited China, they gave me a super awesome birthday! The one in the blue Jersey on the right (Calvin) is a rap god!!!

Last edited:
Next up is the VAPECON / ECIGSSA stand ;-)

We had a similar stand to last year, near the stage. Counters all around for the competitions and our backwall banners.

1_D1C1_DSCF6846LR.JPG

Tasting for the DIY and Local Vendor Juice Shootout Competitions...

1_D1C1_DSCF6847LR.JPG

That's @Rowan Francis posing with one of our promotional ladies. Thanks @Rowan Francis for keeping things running smoothly at the stand!

1_D1C1_DSCF6850LR.JPG

Tasting the juices in the competitions...

1_D1C1_DSCF6980LR.JPG

Another great shot of @Rowan Francis and the ladies!

1_D1C1_DSCF7263LR.JPG

@Rob Fisher taking a break with @Rowan Francis ;-)

2_D1C2_DSCF8423LR.JPG

Friendly smiles...

3_DSCF7540LR.JPG

Group Shot. That's @Alex on the far left, @Kuhlkatz kneeling in the front, myself and @Rob Fisher - and the somewhat less bearded @Stosta on the far right ;-) Flanked by the beautiful promotional ladies !

2_D1C2_DSCF8353LR.JPG
Another group shot - this time also with @SAVapeGear and @Christos kneeling in the front left

2_D1C2_DSCF8357LR.JPG

From @Rob Fisher and myself, we want to thank each and every one of you guys for your hard work and efforts in helping to put this together. From the planning phases to the build up day and during the event itself. There is no way this could have happened without you guys. You know your stuff and I am proud to be part of this amazing team! A big thank you also to @Christos and @SAVapeGear who helped us out with so many things on the event itself. Legends. You all rock big time!

Sorry to hear your juices are done :( - where do you live. We're just about in stores around the country. Two launches in JHB in the next few weeks but currently in CPT and KZN. Otherwise, go to our website to order. Free shipping with any order over R300 :)
Let me know if I can help further :)
JHB, But I'll wait patiently. Whats that saying? All good things come to those who wait. :--P

Monk and Fuji is BY FAR some of the best juice I have tasted!

Next up is international juicemaker IVG Premium E-Liquids from the UK

They had a super open plan stand with great colourful branding and lighting. Lots of activity and juices on test.

View attachment 148857

Focused on discussions ;-)

View attachment 148858

Promoting the juices...

View attachment 148859

A big thanks to Deepika and the IVG team for all your support and involvement. It was great to have you guys with us in South Africa. And thank you for the efforts in travelling from far!

Did anybody get a video of the IVG guys on stage? They where hyper like rock stars.

This VapeCon had the best food vendors ever! I just wish the Halal Guy with the Beef ribs had a restaurant in Durbs! Best ribs EVER! I wish I had taken a selfie with my ribs! Here are some peeps enjoying the VapeCon Food! And the outside seating area was also a great place to do a rebuild! @Stitch doing his thing!
2_D1C2_DSCF8284LR.JPG 2_D1C2_DSCF8285LR.JPG

Time for a dop or two!
2_D1C2_DSCF8089LR.JPG

Missed those... I now have food FOMO! :-(
2_D1C2_DSCF8094LR.JPG 2_D1C2_DSCF8096LR.JPG 2_D1C2_DSCF8097LR.JPG

The outside area proved very popular... out of the way of the crowds and some fresh air!
2_D1C2_DSCF8103LR.JPG

All the seats were taken outside... no problem picnic on the grass!
2_D1C2_DSCF8105LR.JPG

Twisty Chip thingies..
2_D1C2_DSCF8107LR.JPG

Coffee time!
3_DSCF7514LR.JPG

Braai time!
3_DSCF7517LR.JPG

Yes this is the one with the Beef Ribs from Heaven! :h: Getting set up!
3_DSCF7521LR.JPG 3_DSCF7522LR.JPG 3_DSCF7524LR.JPG

I need some coffee now!
3_DSCF7525LR.JPG

Hi Ho @Silver doing what every vaper loves doing... helping peeps select vape gear... choosing a vape for Kelsi!
3_DSCF9364LR.JPG 3_DSCF9367LR.JPG 3_DSCF9368LR.JPG 3_DSCF9369LR.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Winners of the Cloud Compo! Chicken Dinner all round! Boom! :b1:
View attachment 148178 View attachment 148179
@wackytebacky the first placed winner! :campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:
View attachment 148180

OK let's bring in Hi Ho @Silver and the girls for some group winnershots!
View attachment 148181 View attachment 148182 View attachment 148183

Happy faces! We had a really good time! And the guy in the long pants is happy because I think the Pilot is feeling his bum! :D
View attachment 148184
Nice on e @Silver.
Maybe I could take your place in the pic next year:D:D:D

Back