NB VapeCon 2019 - Confirmed Vendors

Am happy to announce that MR HARDWICK'S has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Mr Hardwick's is a fine local juice manufacturer and has brought us many winning juices over the years. They have a great team and have done a lot for us and the community - pretty much since the beginning.

They have exhibited at all the VapeCons since 2016, so this will be their fourth VapeCon. VapeCon veterans!

@method1 , we look forward to seeing you, Adrian and the team again. We look forward to what you have lined up for us this year!

Thank you for all the support !

mrhardwicks-jpg.135146
Hoping some of those incredible classics make an appearance!!! Maybe a little Triple Delight :)....

Very pleased to announce that OHMBOYZ DRIP CITY has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Ohmboyz Drip City is a premium juicemaker based in Montreal Quebec Canada. It was established in early 2016 and is known globally for it's complex and unique blends. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Once again, we have big appreciation for the effort the international vendors put in to travel from far to be with us. Thank you for that - coming all the way from Canada.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Alex - we welcome you in South Africa and look forward to trying out the Ohmboyz Drip City blends!

Thank you for the support

Ohmboyz Drip City - 500 by 604.jpg

Very pleased to announce that OHMBOYZ DRIP CITY has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Ohmboyz Drip City is a premium juicemaker based in Montreal Quebec Canada. It was established in early 2016 and is known globally for it's complex and unique blends. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Once again, we have big appreciation for the effort the international vendors put in to travel from far to be with us. Thank you for that - coming all the way from Canada.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Alex - we welcome you in South Africa and look forward to trying out the Ohmboyz Drip City blends!

View attachment 174538
Wow they are Brilliant

View attachment 174538

Just had a look at their website. Stunning labels!

Pleased to announce that FRESH E-LIQUID has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Fresh E-Liquid is a local juicemaker based in Cape Town. They have come from humble beginnings to being stocked nationwide. Fresh E-Liquid was created as a product of Liq-Kamva Vape Lounge and turned out to be the signature of the store. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Great to see the efforts from the out of town vendors!

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Abdur-raaziq. Excited to see what you have lined up for us at VapeCon and taste all the juices!

FRESH E-LIQUID LOGO - 650 by 400.jpg

Pleased to announce that PULSE E-LIQUID has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Pulse E-Liquid is a local juicemaker based in Cape Town. They started off as a home based company in 2016 and have grown more than anticipated. Their 5 awesome icy fruity flavours have been well received nationwide and they cannot wait for VapeCon to share their creations with us. They are not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Once again, great to see the efforts from the out of town vendors!

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Luqmaan. Looking forward to trying out the flavours!

Thanks for the support

PULSE E-LIQUID LOGO - 500by500.jpg

Pulse Juice is amazing

if ice is your thing you have to try it!!!!

Am pleased to announce that GBOM VAPES has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

GBOM Vapes is a premium e-liquid manufacturer from Cape Town. They have created some winning popular vapes including Moondrops on Ice and Millionaires Shortbread. They have recently become an ECIGSSA supporting vendor and this will be their second VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team again @Hoosain. We are all excited to try out your flavours and any new ones that you have planned!

Thanks for the support

View attachment 173400
The Team and I are looking forward to Vapecon 2019, we will definitely be releasing some new juices at VapeCon this year.

Looking forward to meeting all.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

The Team and I are looking forward to Vapecon 2019, we will definitely be releasing some new juices at VapeCon this year.

Looking forward to meeting all.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Hoosain
We looking forward to it!

Am pleased to announce that WHITE COLLAR has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

White Collar is a manufacturer of premium quality vape coils - based in Johannesburg. They started in January 2017 originally producing eliquids but have since progressed to manufacturing high quality coils and mod wraps. This will be their first VapeCon appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Romeiro. It will be great to see the coils you have lined up for us at VapeCon!

Thanks for the support

View attachment 173132
Keen to restock on these, best coils i've tasted by far...

Happy to announce that STREAMLINE VAPE CO has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Streamline Vape Co is a wholesaler, distributor and co-packer of top of the line eliquids. They are based in California in the USA. They carry many well-known and award winning juice brands such as Juice Head, Khali Vapors, Sugoi Vapor, Taffy Man, TBCO and Yami Vapor. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Once again, we have big appreciation for the effort the international vendors put in to travel from far to be with us.

Looking forward to seeing you and your team Jeff - we welcome you in South Africa and look forward to trying out all the juices!

STREAMLINE VAPE CO - EMAIL LOGO - 1025 by 251.png

@Rob Fisher you posted a list of the authentic Billet Boxes that are going to be at Vapecon, but now I can't find that list.
Could you perhaps just post it again, please?

@Rob Fisher you posted a list of the authentic Billet Boxes that are going to be at Vapecon, but now I can't find that list.
Could you perhaps just post it again, please?

@CJB85 Conor Mums isn't coming... he never sent in his application fast enough and all the stands sold out. :-(

Hi all

We are very excited to start announcing the vendors that are confirmed as exhibitors for VapeCon 2019 - on 31 August 2019 & 1 September 2019 - at Heartfelt Arena

I will use this thread to announce the vendors that have been confirmed. We will also make an index below of all the vendors at a later stage.

This year's VapeCon is going to be fantastic!

View attachment 170238
Does anyone know which vendors will be selling the Vaporesso Gen 2 or the Noisey cricket ?

Vaporesso themselves are a confirmed vendor so I'm sure they will have the gen
Vaporesso was only exhibiting at the last VapeCon and didn't have anything on sale. Basically it's a mission to set up a merchant account for only a few days... Maybe this year will be different but I'm just sharing my experience from last time around. I reckon Vaper's Corner, Vape King, H2Vape & Gadget Fundi should all have Vaporesso stock though

First out the blocks AGAIN is VAPERS CORNER!

Am delighted to confirm that they will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2019!

Vapers Corner is a superb vaping retailer. Lots of variety, great prices and super service. They have a great team and are big supporters of the forum and past VapeCons.

Thanks for the support @Vapers Corner , @Divan Smit - it's going to be great to have you there with us again! Looking forward to seeing what you have lined up for us...

View attachment 169507
So Stoked for Vapers Corner, they have quite a selection of Mods and tanks, even some mech mods :) :)

Saw a post on the other VapeCon forums saying HASHTAG VAPES will have it at the event

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Back