NB VapeCon 2019 - Confirmed Vendors

Happy to announce that CANNATRADE AFRICA has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Cannatrade Africa is a wholesaler and distributor of a wide range of CBD products. They are based in Johannesburg. At VapeCon they will be promoting various barnds of CBD liquids and related CBD products. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Stephen - will be interesting to see what you have lined up for us.

Thank you for the support

CANNATRADE AFRICA - 500 by 296.jpg

Pleased to announce that STEEPED JUICE has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Steeped Juice is a Johannesburg based juicemaker. Their roots come from London in the UK where the founding brothers started it in 2016. They returned home to South Africa and continued to build the juice brand. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Dylan - and trying out the Steeped Juices!

Thanks for the support

STEEPED JUICE - 600 by 180.jpg

:loudspeaker: Pleased to report that all the stands at VapeCon 2019 have been accounted for!

Finally, we can now work on the finishing touches to the official VapeCon 2019 floorplan, which will be published soon...

Thanks to all the confirmed exhibitors for your commitment, energy, passion and support :inlove:

We are going to have an incredible time next week!

VapeCon SOLD OUT - 200 by 293.jpg

Last edited:
Happy to announce that CANNATRADE AFRICA has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Cannatrade Africa is a wholesaler and distributor of a wide range of CBD products. They are based in Johannesburg. At VapeCon they will be promoting various barnds of CBD liquids and related CBD products. This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Stephen - will be interesting to see what you have lined up for us.

Thank you for the support

View attachment 175426

I can't access their website.

upload_2019-8-21_10-14-19.png

Am delighted to announce that VAPE GUYS INC has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Vape Guys inc has been distributing and manufacturing top quality e-liquid since 2014. They were established in Virginia USA and have rapidly grown into an industry leader with their main focus on distributing high quality e-liquid. They pride themselves on competitive pricing and customer satisfaction to vape shops within the USA and abroad.

This will be their first VapeCon South Africa appearance. Once again, we have big appreciation for the effort the international vendors put in to travel from far to be with us.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team Yan. It's been a pleasure to interact with you so far. Looking forward to what you have lined up for us at VapeCon 2019!

Thanks for the support

View attachment 171670
@Silver have any idea if Vape Guy's will be bringing Glas Basix and The One juice with them? 8--)

@Silver Damn thanks bud been dying to try them out

Just got a reply from Yan, the head of Vape Guys

He says he will have The One juice
But not Glas basix.
He will have Infusion and Frosty sauce
He says it’s not easy to bring everything

Just got a reply from Yan, the head of Vape Guys

He says he will have The One juice
But not Glas basix.
He will have Infusion and Frosty sauce
He says it’s not easy to bring everything
Thanks so much bro;) yeah I bet they can't bring it all, will def be picking some of the one

We are very proud to announce the list of exhibitors for VapeCon 2019

They include many of the finest vaping vendors in South Africa and the rest of the world. We are extremely proud to be able to host them all under one roof at VapeCon 2019 on 31 August & 1 September at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

Many of the local exhibitors are travelling from all parts of our country. The international exhibitors are from China, Malaysia, UK, USA and Canada. There are about double the number of international exhibitors compared to last year.

We have marked the international exhibitors in red with the country they are travelling from. Each exhibitor name is clickable to their respective announcement on this thread.

A BIG thank you to @takatatak , who of his own accord compiled the list below for us and sent it to me on PM. Saving me a lot of time - especially with the clickable links. Thank you @takatatak :inlove: I am going to buy you a round of drinks at VapeCon!

In the coming days we will be publishing the floorplan which will show the position of exhibitor stands. So stay tuned...

Post #2 on this thread will also be updated with this list.

VapeCon 2019 Exhibitors (in alphabetical order)

They include many of the finest vaping vendors in South Africa and the rest of the world. We are extremely proud to be able to host them all under one roof at VapeCon 2019 on 31 August & 1 September at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

Many of the local exhibitors are travelling from all parts of our country. The international exhibitors are from China, Malaysia, UK, USA and Canada. There are about double the number of international exhibitors compared to last year.

We have marked the international exhibitors in red with the country they are travelling from. Each exhibitor name is clickable to their respective announcement on this thread.

A BIG thank you to @takatatak , who of his own accord compiled the list below for us and sent it to me on PM. Saving me a lot of time - especially with the clickable links. Thank you @takatatak :inlove: I am going to buy you a round of drinks at VapeCon!

In the coming days we will be publishing the floorplan which will show the position of exhibitor stands. So stay tuned...

Wow such talent and reputable companies, Well done to ECIGSSA for getting all these people on board, Gonna make for one hell of a convention.

Surely thats not all of them. There's a certain shop owner from Tzaneen I'm hoping will make the trek.

EDIT - 21 August 2019 - Exhibitor List included

Only a pleasure to assist @Silver!! I know you're swamped with organising everything so I figured I'd help out where I can :mm: No drinks expected but they would certainly be welcome ;-)

Going to miss Vape Guy. I also dont see Atomix, Vape Den or Vape Cartel?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Also noticed some big names and local favorites missing...
The atomix and cartel stands were always a highlight.
The vape industry is also not on the list.... Those promo ladies in the sailor kit hmm vapecon2018 mems.

Actually there are a lot of regular local vendors not on the list this year. That's a pity

@Adephi he'll be there but he's not an exhibitor this year

So there will be no hats??

giphy.gif

Back