NB VapeCon 2019 - Confirmed Vendors

Great vendor list - a few of my favorites! Will definitely be visiting Mr Hardwicks - bought some great juices from Joel last year! Also very excited about GBOM vapes - recently discovered them and another exceptional juice brand.... these guys make me a proud South African with the juices they release which can easily stand up against and beat their international rivals!

The one which I am quite sad about not seeing is Joose E Liqz - they make phenomenal juice and their Nutty Crunchy Cookie is probably the best juice I have tasted in my entire 2.5 years of vaping. I have vaped probably 500ml's of it in the last four months since I discovered it and was hoping to buy many bottles of it!

Great vendor list - a few of my favorites! Will definitely be visiting Mr Hardwicks - bought some great juices from Joel last year! Also very excited about GBOM vapes - recently discovered them and another exceptional juice brand.... these guys make me a proud South African with the juices they release which can easily stand up against and beat their international rivals!

The one which I am quite sad about not seeing is Joose E Liqz - they make phenomenal juice and their Nutty Crunchy Cookie is probably the best juice I have tasted in my entire 2.5 years of vaping. I have vaped probably 500ml's of it in the last four months since I discovered it and was hoping to buy many bottles of it!

I hear you @Wimmas - just so you know, JOOSE-E-LIQZ founder and chief @Naeemhoosen will be exhibiting at VapeCon! This year he is teaming up with Decadent Clouds to exhibit their collaboration juice line - Eastern Delights!

So he will be there and I am very pleased about that. If you want any of his JOOSE-E-LIQZ juices, pop him a PM and he may be able to help you out.

Back