VapeCon 2019 DIY Competition : Closed. ALL SPOTS FILLED.

Wow, I really thought these spots would be taken up much quicker... here I was sitting at 13:55 refreshing like an idiot to make sure I get in!

I'd like to participate in the DIY Mixing Comp please :)
I will see to it that I introduce myself on the appropriate thread next...

All spots taken.
Please remember to PM me your recipes by the 9th of August 5pm!

Great to see

Congrats @Christos - well done sir

Now I am looking forward to trying these out at VapeCon

Although I've never DIYed, I was glancing through the list of concentrates and ... I spy with my little eye ... Oooooohhhhhh hope someone uses them!

Praying for coffee.jpg

Although I've never DIYed, I was glancing through the list of concentrates and ... I spy with my little eye ... Oooooohhhhhh hope someone uses them!

This is a great competition @Hooked
It’s amazing trying out all the juices in testers at the VapeCon/ECIGSSA stand.
They are not given a name when you test them so you have no idea what you are about to taste
You just taste them all and vote for the best

I only received my VT coffee on Friday. Haven't had time to play with it so I won't be using it. But I might be able to give a sample on what I'm working on.

Oooooohhhhh sounds interesting!!

This is a great competition @Hooked
It’s amazing trying out all the juices in testers at the VapeCon/ECIGSSA stand.
They are not given a name when you test them so you have no idea what you are about to taste
You just taste them all and vote for the best

Sounds fascinating and I will definitely participate as a tester!

Missed this!!! Was so busy on Friday I didn't have time to check, checked over the weekend and didn't see any posts, decided to scroll on the watched forums today to see and boom there it is.

Looking forward to this competition always wanted to try some diy from the many great mixers on this forum now I actually get to try 10!!!
Even if just a few puffs!

Good luck to you all!!!

how did i miss this??? dammit!

good luck to all the entrants! can't wait for the results!

how did i miss this??? dammit!

good luck to all the entrants! can't wait for the results!
You can send me your recipe and I'll call first rule and eventually get the concentrate and then tell you if it's any good :D
Shameless attempt at getting another awesome recipe to try :D

You can send me your recipe and I'll call first rule and eventually get the concentrate and then tell you if it's any good :D
Shameless attempt at getting another awesome recipe to try :D

no need for shameless attempts... I'm a firm believer in sharing recipes. be they for eliquid, or curry, or a good steak.

no need for shameless attempts... I'm a firm believer in sharing recipes. be they for eliquid, or curry, or a good steak.
The trick to a good curry imho is to brown the masala in oil first before adding other ingredients :D

Recipe steeped, tested, sampled by some and submitted for comp! Soooo excited this year!

Good luck all!

Mine is also done and submitted, good luck everyone. I look forward to testing all of your recipes.

Twas a hard one, as I chose a few profiles to play with and all of them were amazing.

Back