VapeCon 2019 DIY Competition : Closed. ALL SPOTS FILLED.

Looking forward to this big time.
I can't wait to taste the juices at VapeCon

Lets get them all mixed and steeped and ready.
@Christos - you a champion sir!

I sent mine last week already. Should I send again?
Nope. I have received it. Thank you. I was having trouble copying and pasting names so I just used the entire list as there are only 2 or 3 people who's recipes I have not received.

Entry submitted! Wishing you all the best of luck in the mixing comp! See you at VapeCon! :aplastao:

Best of luck to all the entrants!

Looking forward to trying out the juices

Ooh, this is going to be exciting
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Quick question @Christos how late are you guys planning on announcing the winners? Just so we know when to start heading to the stage area

As a fellow competitor I was completely amazed by the standard of the juices. While I tested them, by the 4th juice I realised I was out of this competition.

Congrats to @Green Ranger and @Sareph and @Steyn777 and all the other competitors. Those juices where truly amazing.

I will be quite busy at work for a day or two and I will post the recipes for the winners as well as the positions of each juice submitted but please bear with me as I catch up on some family time and some work commitments over the next few days.
Congratulations to the winners but also to everyone who participated and made this competition what it is!

I will be quite busy at work for a day or two and I will post the recipes for the winners as well as the positions of each juice submitted but please bear with me as I catch up on some family time and some work commitments over the next few days.
Congratulations to the winners but also to everyone who participated and made this competition what it is!

And allow me to congratulate @Christos on a job so well done with regard to the competitions.

This is a very important and challenging part of VapeCon. The Comp Master takes on a responsible position that’s in the spotlight all the time. @Christos managed this with flair and efficiency that was amazing. Thank you @Christos , we are all grateful for your commitment, time, passion and razor-sharp accuracy on this.

Congratulations to @Green Ranger and @Sareph and @Steyn777 and all the other competitors. Those juices where truly amazing and a pleasure to try.:trophy::trophy:p

This I think just proves again we have the talent and expertise to compete with the rest of Mother Earth.
Mixing wise - in all honesty, the rest of mother earth is very very close to playing catch up if they want to stay on the same level as some of our local mixers.

The trick to a good curry imho is to brown the masala in oil first before adding other ingredients :D
I think, to real key is, to get yourself a pretty Indian girl, date her for a while, then marry her....can't remember what the OG post was about at the moment....regardless, this is still the answer, no matter the question. :dancing:

@Green Ranger @Sareph and especially @Steyn777

Awesome achievement!!!! I can't wait to find out which flavour profile you submitted!!

View attachment 176464

@Steyn777 I'm so happy for you I could just scream and shout from the rooftop! Being in the top three is truly awesome!!!

View attachment 176465
:aaaaa: @Hooked , thank you so so much! I am so happy I can't stop smiling like an idiot. Hehehe.
And I was not a little surprised when my name was announced - I made sure for a split second, before walking to the stage, that Rob didn't perhaps make a mistake.
The recipies submitted was fantastic.

Still don't know who submitted the Mango 1, hopefully he reads this post and comment or pm or something so I can complement this individual.
@Hooked , pm with my recipe profile will be on it's way as soon as I wake. Desperately need to take 40 winks

Great job everyone and big congratulations to @Green Ranger , @Sareph and @Steyn777

It was awesome being part of this years DIY contest and agree that all of the juices were on top form and couldnt fault any of them. As i tested i knew this would be a really tough one. Alot of similar profiles were entered it seems and less fruity compared to last year.

Either way it was awesome, yeah one is always bummed not to win but it really is an honor to be part of such a group of DIYers to compete against each other!

Of course it had to be you, only 1 missing from my list...took me way to long to figure that out, apologies mate.

Lol hahahaha the one and only! Thanks for the compliments bud. I can pm you the recipe if you want

Last edited:
We missed Sunday, any chance of letting us know what numbers the winners’ juices were?

Back