VapeCon 2019 DIY Competition : Closed. ALL SPOTS FILLED.

@Steyn777 What did you make? I don't want the recipe - I just want to know what the flavour profile is. I'm really curious!

Hi all Vapecon 2019 Organiser , DIY Competitor's and Public visitors .Just wanted to thank all of the organisers for a awesome Vapecon 2019 it was EXCELLENT !!! Then to all of the DIY Competitor's well done to all it was not easy to choose the best flavour between all of the flavours they were all top class !!! Keep it up ! Lastly to the public for all the support and testing of the juice to find the top 3 , without you we would never be able to find out if the juice we make is of good quality. Then to @Sareph and @Steyn777 well done guys you deserved it !! Lastly I just wanted to thank you all for your support in my juice , I never thought that I will get this far !! Looking forward seeing you all next year at VAPECON 2020 !!!!

Hi all Vapecon 2019 Organiser , DIY Competitor's and Public visitors .Just wanted to thank all of the organisers for a awesome Vapecon 2019 it was EXCELLENT !!! Then to all of the DIY Competitor's well done to all it was not easy to choose the best flavour between all of the flavours they were all top class !!! Keep it up ! Lastly to the public for all the support and testing of the juice to find the top 3 , without you we would never be able to find out if the juice we make is of good quality. Then to @Sareph and @Steyn777 well done guys you deserved it !! Lastly I just wanted to thank you all for your support in my juice , I never thought that I will get this far !! Looking forward seeing you all next year at VAPECON 2020 !!!!
Have to agree here... The DIY juices were all on par with (and in most cases better than) the commercial juices on sale at Vapecon. Congrats to all of you who took part, each of the 10 we tasted were fantastic. I liked 9 of the 10, with the exception just not quite fitting my taste preference rather than being bad. I had to taste 3 of them about 189 times each to finally make a decision!

Hi guys, ye, what an epic experience this was for me. Congrats to all the entrants on some excellent juices.
I love mixing and I can tell that you all do too. Special thanks to @Christos for managing an amazing event and a special thank you to all the sponsors for the great prizes!! Can't wait for next years comp, and you'll better bring your A-Game because I know I will!! ;)

Correct H on Saturday

On Saturday the letters was the vendor shootout on Sunday the letters was the diy compitition. I think H was the one that one the vendor shootout think it's @Jengz and their teams creation he talked about a pineapple in there. I remembered I could not figure out what it was but it was rather tasty think they will launch it soon under their 8 ball line if I am not mistaken. Think they will elaborate more under the vendor shootout.

Last edited:
On Saturday the letters was the vendor shootout on Sunday the letters was the diy compitition. I think H was the one that one the vendor shootout think it's @Jengz and their teams creation he talked about a pineapple in there. I remembered I could not figure out what it was but it was rather tasty think they will launch it soon under their 8 ball line if I am not mistaken. Think they will elaborate more under the vendor shootout.
Yo yo! Thanks for the mention, yeah I'm sure akeel and the guys from @vaperepublicsa will release the details of launch soon under their page on the forum! Let's just all keep a lookout and wait in anticipation for something epic. I can't wait for you guys to all hear the story behind this liquid, it's super dope!

Correct H on Saturday
The alphabits were vendor juices on Saturday and DIY juices on Sunday.
Also, the orders were randomized on top of that to prevent any vote rigging. Im not going to mention how many times a day we randomized the testers. ;)

The alphabits were vendor juices on Saturday and DIY juices on Sunday.
Also, the orders were randomized on top of that to prevent any vote rigging. Im not going to mention how many times a day we randomized the testers. ;)
All I know is that u are a very lucky oke, won't say why hahaha;-)

Yes yes that's the one.... It was frikken amazing

Back