VapeCon 2018 Innovations and Whats New - 800 by 325.jpg

VAPECON 2019 - brought to you by ECIGSSA
Hearfelt Arena - Pretoria
31 August & 1 September 2019

Event Sponsors: h2vape, Hashtag Vapes, Vape King

Online tickets at iTickets
https://itickets.co.za/events/431784.html

INNOVATIONS & WHAT'S NEW

We have asked the VapeCon 2019 exhibitors to tell us whats new and innovative at their stands this year.

We are in for a big treat this year with so many new things to see and innovations to check out:
  • Many exhibitors will be making their first appearance at VapeCon - so that in itself is new and worth checking out. There are several first time international exhibitors, so we are very excited to see them here at VapeCon!
  • Several exhibitors are using VapeCon as a platform to bring in new products for the first time to the country.
  • And there are going to be many new juice launches. From both local and international juicemakers.

In this thread we are going to highlight the innovations and what's new submissions from the exhibitors. It will give us a flavour of what's coming on 31 August & 1 September 2019 at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

Some exhibitors have opted to keep their innovations top secret and announce them closer to the time in their own subforums and other channels.

We have put a lot of effort into highlighting the Innovations and What's New at VapeCon - even more so this year - to ensure that VapeCon remains at the forefront of South African vaping.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Reserving this post in case we need it later for an index of sorts...

Ok lets get this thread started...
:)

First up on the Innovations and What's New front for VapeCon 2019

This one is from A4S VAPES

a4s-logo-450-by-450-jpg.173476

• Official new juice launch at VapeCon 2019 - RESURRECTION (by Kayi E-Liquids - a product of A4S Vapes)
  • New Juice Line - SQUAMATA ELIQUID SERIES (a product of A4S Vapes)
  • SLAM & SLAM ICE juice - which was not at VapeCon last year and has become their current bestseller
Wow, this is fantastic!

A4S - KAYI RESURRECTION VC19 600 by 600.jpg

A4S - SQUAMATA VC19 - 600 by 600.jpg

A4S - slam + slam ice post 600 by 600.jpg

Last edited:
I will need to test Green Mamba because I still haven't found a Sparletta Cream Soda vape yet! And Pink Python will need to be checked out as well! Bazinga!

Resurrection looks yummy! Do I spy Turkish Delight? And what's the other pic? At first I thought it's Baklava, but Baklava wouldn't have little green thingies on top of it.

Next up

This one from LUNGASM PREMIUM E-LIQUIDS

lungasm-premium-e-liquids-jpg.136002

There are 2 new juices launching at VapeCon!
  • GINGERBREAD MAN
  • SOPILICIOUS
Wow, this is double fantastic @eviltoy !

LUNGASM - GINGERBREAD MAN - 600 by 600.jpg

LUNGASM - SOPILICIOUS - 600 by 600.jpg

Resurrection looks yummy! Do I spy Turkish Delight? And what's the other pic? At first I thought it's Baklava, but Baklava wouldn't have little green thingies on top of it.

It is baklava Im guessing Those lil green thingies are pistachio

I love the graphics on Gingerbread man :rofl:

If that is baklava I have to try it

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

First up on the Innovations and What's New front for VapeCon 2019

This one is from A4S VAPES

a4s-logo-450-by-450-jpg.173476

• Official new juice launch at VapeCon 2019 - RESURRECTION (by Kayi E-Liquids - a product of A4S Vapes)
  • New Juice Line - SQUAMATA ELIQUID SERIES (a product of A4S Vapes)
Wow, this is fantastic!

View attachment 174692

View attachment 174693
I really need to try the turkish delights! Ever since beacon pulled their turkish delights there has been a gap in my life!

Time to get going on this thread....

:)

Next up

This one is from VapeCon Event Sponsor HASHTAG VAPES

hashtagvapes-final-logo-new-01-400-by-462-jpg.169924

They have an exciting lineup of new products they are showcasing:
  • International Juice
    • CRUSHER - brand new and exclusive to Hashtag Vapes, available in 11 furit ice variants including nic salts. Comes from the same stable as Six Licks
  • Local Juice
    • GBOM VAPES - will be releasing 2 NEW FLAVOURS OF NDULGE for sale on the 2 days at H2Vape. They will also be showcasing the new but unreleased range called BAKED & BEAUTIFUL
    • MAJESTIC VAPOR – a well known SA brand that has recently become a part of the Hashtag Vapes family
  • Devices
    • VAPORESSO GEN MOD – a new generation mod from one of the best manufacturers worldwide
    • VOOPOO ALPHA POD KIT – the newest pod system added to the family of Hashtag Vapes. (First company to get this specific pod system.)
  • Tanks
    • HELLVAPE FAT RABBIT TANK – another first for us, it’s Hellvape’s biggest project since the Dead Rabbit, a compatible coil sub ohm tank
  • Accessories
    • CLOUD ALCHEMY HAND MADE DRIP TIPS – an exclusive to Hashtag Vapes, these drip tips are completely custom made by hand which means no two will ever be the same. In an assortment of colours.

Wow, this is amazing Jarryd, @Sharty and the Hashtag Vapes team!

Crusher
HASHTAG VAPES - Crusher Eliquid.jpg

Gbom Vapes
HASHTAG VAPES - Gbom.jpg

Vaporesso Gen Mod
HASHTAG VAPES - Vaporesso Gen Mod - 1000 by 553.jpg
Voopoo Alpha Zip Pod Kit
HASHTAG VAPES - Voopoo Alpha Zip Pod Kit - 400 by 400.jpg

Hellvape Fat Rabbit
HASHTAG VAPES - Hellvape Fat Rabbit.jpg

I will need to test Green Mamba because I still haven't found a Sparletta Cream Soda vape yet! And Pink Python will need to be checked out as well! Bazinga!
Had a bottle of the Green Mamba, loved it. My coil, not so much... Had to re-wick after 2 days. Was still worth it!! :D

Next up...

This one is from VAPERS CORNER
Vapers Corner (White) - 800 by 376.jpg

2 new juices being launched at VapeCon:
  • New juice launch - TKO 18 KARAT DIAMOND SERIES (exclusive to Vaper's Corner)
  • New juice launch - EMISSARY ELIXIRS OMEGA (exclusive to Vaper's Corner)
Wow, this is great - congrats @Vapers Corner !

TKO 18 KARAT
VAPERS CORNER - TKO ONEOZ_18 KARAT_VAPERS CORNER - 800 by 800.jpg

EMISSARY ELIXIRS OMEGA
VAPERS CORNER - Omega_Teaser_2_Phase 2 - 800 by 800.jpg

VAPERS CORNER - EMISSARY VAPERS CORNER VAPECON GRAPHIC - 1000 by 523.jpg

Oh. My. Vape. It looks like my good intentions not to buy more juice are vapourising very fast!

Back