NB VapeCon 2019 - Sat 31 Aug & Sun 1 Sep - Save the date & RSVP

My last honorable mention is VAPERS CORNER, those guys know their stuff, and they took the time too wick my dead rabbit and had great prices on their batteries, thanks guys15673355380195716832651941026820.jpg

Does anyone know who won the following:
  • DIY E-Liquid
  • Local Vendor Juice Shootout
  • Best Stand

Had another awesome day with my brother @Chupacabra at VapeCon and got to chat to some great people in the community...

Once again, many many thanks to all the work the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and vendors put into this spectacular event... It was an absolute blast & we really appreciate the dedication and passion the ECIGSSA team has for the community!! Not too mention the stunning promo girls... OMV!! :eek:

Stuff we caught & scored!! :D
IMG_20190901_194312-01.jpeg

Stuff we bought
IMG_20190901_195409-01.jpeg

A special thanks to @Silver, @Rob Fisher & @Christos :beer-toast1:

A big thank you to @Rob Fisher, @Silver and the entire EciggSA Vapecon staff it was an awesome event as always. So well run and organized.

A special shout out to @Jengz and the Fantastic stand as they really went out of their way and were awesome. I think now eventually my wife will be off the stinkies
Always a pleasure to help the fellow forum members! Was epic meeting everyone

Hey @Hooked, sorry you couldn't make it and glad to hear you're already arranging to be there next year!!

DIY Comp
3rd place - @Steyn777
2nd place - @Sareph
1st place - @Green Ranger

Vendor Juice Comp
@Vape Republic

Best Stand
@Vaporesso
Congrats to all the winners!! :campeon:
Was lekke meeting you as well mate, well done on those scores and catches, like damn you guys got some awesome stuff !!

Didn't have a chance to meet the guys from @Vape Republic and it's a damn shame, because that juice you guys submitted for the Vendor competition is something truly special and deserves praise. Well done it!!

To the admin team, guys, thanks for all the work you guys put in to make Vapecon...well Vapecon! Lol. Absolutely stunning event again.

And then, a very very special thank you to the creator of Freddy Jeans. I think I speak for most of the guys (and also a few girls) when I say, Respect Mate!

Stuff we bought and got ... Dafly in hoedspruit... Cradz to all winners.. Wished i could hsve stayed longer.. Always next year... Great to have seen sum of the guys. ...

Attachments

• 20190831_180132.jpg
    20190831_180132.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 50
Told myself I'm only gonna buy a few bottles of juice. Ended up buying alot more than just a few bottles of juice :-D think I have enough salts to last me till next year's vapecon :facepalm:

Back