VapeCon 2020 cancelled!

Great decision from the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP]... I love Vapecon and look forward to it so much over the years but tgis is a wise and mature decision.

NOOOOO! :worried:
SORRY @Rob Fisher ,I can't deliver all the beer I owe you
@Hooked , we will have to hook up another time
@Room Fogger - sorry F. we will need another date for our yearly get together
@Power puffer - bro , no we will not be using my car that weekend
@Christos - your gift throwing arm can rest longer
@Silver - I feel bad for you - guess you started the wheels already for VC20 eg. screening vape girls?

Sad news but its in the health and safety of over 7k persons

But a good call thanks to all admins on this decision

Its tough times for all of us now

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher with the 2020 installment cancelled, can we hope for a 2021 double header?
Maybe one early in the year and another in springtime?

@Rob Fisher and @Silver with Vapecon 2020 cancelled, will the 2021 installment perhaps be earlier in the year, or will it remain in the late August slot?

Not sure yet @CJB85. We are just waiting for the dust to settle and see how the vaping scene is after all this crap and then we will decide.
Awesome, I really hope that the government does not come up with some new shenanigans that would effectively wipe Vapecon off the board for good. I can't imagine a Vapecon where no-one is allowed to vape!

Not sure yet @CJB85. We are just waiting for the dust to settle and see how the vaping scene is after all this crap and then we will decide.
With the economy the way it is now not going to have money anyway to spend at VC

With the economy the way it is now not going to have money anyway to spend at VC

You are probably right, but then again, VC is worth the ticket and trip just to walk through the venue and have a bite and beer afterwards.

You are probably right, but then again, VC is worth the ticket and trip just to walk through the venue and have a bite and beer afterwards.
True
BUT we all know what happens at VC lol

True
BUT we all know what happens at VC lol

Absolutely, my wife was still an occasional vaper around the time of the 2019 event. She "just tagged along because I wanted to go" and ended up buying more than I did! Come to think of it, I had to pay for all her stuff too!

Absolutely, my wife was still an occasional vaper around the time of the 2019 event. She "just tagged along because I wanted to go" and ended up buying more than I did! Come to think of it, I had to pay for all her stuff too!
Same here but i don't have a black card
If you know what i mean

But i need a new t shirt lol the one i won last year is getting to small now

Same here but i don't have a black card
If you know what i mean

But i need a new t shirt lol the one i won last year is getting to small now

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! @CaliGuy warned me early enough and I saved up a bit for Vapecon... then my wife spent most of it! To be fair, I vaped most of the juice that she bought in her excited state, so can't really complain.

Back