ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
VapeCon 2020

We are pleased and excited to announce that VapeCon 2020 will take place on Saturday 29 August and Sunday 30 August 2020. It will be held at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

It's going to be a fantastic event for all!

If you haven't seen the video from VapeCon 2019 - have a look:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2019-official-video.t63278/

VapeCon 2020 is going to be filled with excitement for everyone, access to superb vaping vendors, great deals, lots of competitions and the ability to see the best in vaping for 2020.

The event will adopt the same 2-day format as last year but as always there will be refinements and improvements. They will no doubt be announced over time and in the run up to the event itself.

There will be plenty giveaways, prizes and competitions. While the event is open to all, we are going to do something special again for ECIGSSA members. For some of these giveaways we will make use of the RSVP list below. So please RSVP with the blue button below. (with a normal browser - not Tapatalk).

The event is brought to you by ECIGSSA so the team will be working hard in the months ahead to make it a success. We will have a vendor team that will handle vendors and @Rob Fisher will be an official spokesperson.

Save the date and join us for a fantastic time at VapeCon 2020!

VapeCon logo Transparent background 200 by 200.jpg

[RSVP=65209]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

@sandriella_ - 1
Adephi - 1
adriaanh - 3
AdrivdMerwe - 2
Alex - 1
ARYANTO - 2 - COOL ! VC #3
Asterix - 1
baksteen8168 - 5
BeaLea - 5
Brett Vapes - 1 - i have to go! My VapeCon Vlog last year is to date still my most watched video. lets see if we can break that this year
CashKat88 - 2
Chanelr - 6
Christos - 1 - Event of the year in my calendar!
CJB85 - 2 - I'll be back!!
Cornelius - 2 - Yes please!
DavyH - 2 - ...or whenever we get the chance to do it...
Deemo - 2
Dela Rey Steyn - 2
Diavolo - 3
Dimi - 2
FireDragon - 1
G Spot Eliquid - 2
Gavin09 - 1
GerrieP - 2
Hazard - 2 - Can’t wait....
Hooked - 1 - Arrest me if I'm not there!
Jengz - 4 - Hop Hop Hop!!! Leave booked!
Jo-Vapes - 2 - hope it will go without covid
JurgensSt - 3 - Let's do it
Kirsty101 - 2 - Wouldn't miss it for the world. Last year was awesome and this year is going to be even better !!!!!
Kuhlkatz - 1
Leonb - 2
Liquid Richardt - 1
LouisFourie - 2
MoeWaseem - 1 - Can't wait
Mohammed sayed - 1 - Mohammed
MRHarris1 - 2
Navak - 1
Nick_Naidoo - 3
Pierre2 - 2 - Looking forward to Vapecon all year!!
Rob Fisher - 1 - Bazinga!
Room Fogger - 1
Rude Rudi - 1
SergeiGrey - 1 - 2
ShamZ - 2 - Finally
Silver - 1 - FANTASTIC!!
StephanKuhn - 2
stevie g - 1 - Free stuff!
StompieZA - 1
Stroodlepuff - 1
The vaper - 2 - Enough time to save some moola yeah!!!
the_furst_vape_lad - 1
Tinykey - 2
TonySC - 1
TyTy - 2 - CAN'T WAIT!!!
vicTor - 1
X-Calibre786 - 1
Zah007 - 3
Zaidieboi - 3
Zeek - 2

Total: 112

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking of it last night

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just a question
With all this corona going on and people cancel functions etc what impact is this gonna have on vapecon 2020?

Just a question
With all this corona going on and people cancel functions etc what impact is this gonna have on vapecon 2020?

By then we should be over the worst and hopefully all the corona hype has died down.

Otherwise we would be truly in a apocalyptic state because our economy will not be able to handle it for so long.

Just a question

By the time it's VapeCon the only Corona that will be around will be the one that you drink.

But if VapeCon had been scheduled to take place now, it would have had to be cancelled, that's for sure.

Well, we have some exciting news to share, Vaping Bogan is coming to Vapecon 2022 proudly bought to you by Sir Vape, Steam Masters and Obey Robot.
Admin Approved!

I believe this is an old thread or the dates are screwed...

Back