VapeCon - Show us your pickups

David Pilkington

New Vaper
LV

Awards
For those of us that couldn't make it and have to live vicariously through those than can, show us what you picked up!

Don't worry about 2hours after we left buyers remorse kicked in.... Bread and water for the rest of the month.

And to think I pitched up with "no new gear rule this morning".... 2 mods later and a shit load of awesome juice I had to leave....

Well done to all the organisers and vendors that made today possible. It was something else.

Congrats to all the winners of the day and condolences to all that couldn't attend.
49c3562785b0fcaf5d22d40fc54a82f1.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Didn't have a lot on my shopping list but got more than I needed.

J&J's Emporium added some extra goodies to their epic Voopoo drag deal.

VooPoo drag combo @R1250
- VooPoo drag
- Serpent SMM
- 2 Samsung 25R's
- 30ml Joose
- 30ml Lungbrewery juice
- Streaky Cotton
- 2 Silicone battery cases

Vapers corner
- Coilmaster mini toolkit @R270

Sirvape
- Epic Twisted Flatwire @R165
- 2 LG HG2 @R180 (Buy one get one free)

Well done to those involved in putting the event together. It was on an epic level to say the least and I will be back next year.

b4cab247e28836f3d42d2c16a106fc9d.jpg

413a895615c1778163f6244dd3d038f0.jpg

3d7b48ba526ec47b90de280414f0491e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted this in in the vapemail thread but it seems far more fitting here.

Attachments

• IMG-20170826-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20170826-WA0010.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 192
I had a quick and dirty post up in the vape mail thread but I thought I should just spread everything out for a proper picture:
wbkIWZ1.jpg

Purchased:
20x 30ml unicorn bottles
6x 100ml TFA concentrates
1x Cotton Bacon
6x Samsung 30Q
Noise Cricket II-25
Oumier Wasp Nano RDA
30ml Threesome
30ml Miami Ice
30ml SNLV 18
30ml Jollies
30ml Trinity Ice
30ml Milk Tart
30ml Blue Milk

From @Stosta (mod) and @antonherbst (juice) ... You guys both rock! :h:
CoV Mini Volt
30ml Strawberry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cone
30ml Pistachio Cookie
30ml Raspberry & Apple Macaroon
30ml Spiced Strawberry Milkshake

Freebies:
3x 10ml TFM concentrates (Sweet Strawberry)
5x Streaky Cotton
2x vape bands
3x 10ml Puffy Puffs Wicks Bubblegum
6x battery wraps
TFM atty stand
The Vape Guy cap

I had a quick and dirty post up in the vape mail thread but I thought I should just spread everything out for a proper picture:
wbkIWZ1.jpg

Purchased:
20x 30ml unicorn bottles
6x 100ml TFA concentrates
1x Cotton Bacon
6x Samsung 30Q
Noise Cricket II-25
Oumier Wasp Nano RDA
30ml Threesome
30ml Miami Ice
30ml SNLV 18
30ml Jollies
30ml Trinity Ice
30ml Milk Tart
30ml Blue Milk

From @Stosta (mod) and @antonherbst (juice) ... You guys both rock! :h:
CoV Mini Volt
30ml Strawberry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cone
30ml Pistachio Cookie
30ml Raspberry & Apple Macaroon
30ml Spiced Strawberry Milkshake

Freebies:
3x 10ml TFM concentrates (Sweet Strawberry)
5x Streaky Cotton
2x vape bands
3x 10ml Puffy Puffs Wicks Bubblegum
6x battery wraps
TFM atty stand
The Vape Guy cap

Streaky cotton as a freebie. I couldnt even buy from the vendors. As they where out of stock. You are truely lucky with those. And as for the juices. If we didnt chat earlier during the month they might have just gone to the PIF box. Glad i could spread the vape cheer on the day. And again that minivolt is a machine. You will enjoy that. Nice to have met you also and thanks for the wire i got from you.

I will do a proper post later today with my goodies.

Streaky cotton as a freebie. I couldnt even buy from the vendors. As they where out of stock. You are truely lucky with those. And as for the juices. If we didnt chat earlier during the month they might have just gone to the PIF box. Glad i could spread the vape cheer on the day. And again that minivolt is a machine. You will enjoy that. Nice to have met you also and thanks for the wire i got from you.

I will do a proper post later today with my goodies.
Dude, pop me a msg when you come PTA side again. I'll keep a bag of Streaky in my car for you :)
Looking forward to see what you walked away with ... apart from 20 cups of coffee :p

Really nice hue of salmon, like the metallic effect in it. You are aware the screen protection plastic film is still in place? (Sorry my OCD is working overtime this morning...)

Congrats & Regards
Yeppedy Yep. I leave the screen protectors on until they fall off themselves. That way my screen doesn't get scratches and finger marks.

That's my OCD

This was the highlight of my year. The reason I went to Vapecon. @BumbleBee made my dream come true

View attachment 105550
Awesome! I kept walking past that mod thinking ... didn't someone on the forum ask for this?!
Glad you got what you were looking for and that you are happy with it.
The picture really doesn't do it justice. It looks special in person :D

I also won a fancy new USV Mod and Butterscotch Popcorn juice

And stocked up on enough juice to last me a couple of months20170826_122647.jpg
20170826_122836.jpg

Had to withhold from buying a lot of hardware yesterday... was extremely difficult... picked up a DIY juice kit from blckvapour about 400mls of juice but the highlight for me was the little guy attached! Nic Salts from element e-liquids teaming up with aspire... I can't get enough of this thing! 20mg nic but as smooth as a 3mg.... I am in heaven!!!

Loving the throat hit and the feel of this vape! And talk about compact!

Winner all the way for me!
IMG_5832.JPG

Had to withhold from buying a lot of hardware yesterday... was extremely difficult... picked up a DIY juice kit from blckvapour about 400mls of juice but the highlight for me was the little guy attached! Nic Salts from element e-liquids teaming up with aspire... I can't get enough of this thing! 20mg nic but as smooth as a 3mg.... I am in heaven!!!

View attachment 105572

This little device is my absolute favourite purchase from VC.. It's awesome!

This little device is my absolute favourite purchase from VC.. It's awesome!
Tell me about it! Planning to drop all my juice to 0mg and use this for my 'fix',and the honey roasted tobacco flavour unfreakinbelieveable

I already have all of mine packed into the cupboard so I cannot take a picture, but the bags were full.

View attachment 105572

As smooth as a 3mg is not at all possible. If tou ask @hands and @TheV then they will tell you i almost died taking a hit from that device. Wow it was a definite surprise to have that high mg nicotene. . But as i have learnt on the forum. Each to their own. Glad it hits right for you.

As smooth as a 3mg is not at all possible. If tou ask @hands and @TheV then they will tell you i almost died taking a hit from that device. Wow it was a definite surprise to have that high mg nicotene. . But as i have learnt on the forum. Each to their own. Glad it hits right for you.
Confirmed! Anton got wrecked :p I'm pretty sure I would have handled it just as bad. 0mg or GTFO for me (personally)

Not for the feint lunged folk then but I can vouch a million percent that if you'd have a normal nic 20mg juice dripped onto your lovely builds, hahaha @TheV would be preparing a eulogy for your funeral next week but I love it, all I've ever wanted in a device

Not for the feint lunged folk then but I can vouch a million percent that if you'd have a normal nic 20mg juice dripped onto your lovely builds, hahaha @TheV would be preparing a eulogy for your funeral next week but I love it, all I've ever wanted in a device
That is the absolute most important part at the end of the day isn't it?!
You love it and it ticks all the right boxes for you :)
Luckily we have so many options these days that you are bound to find something that fits your style if you are willing to look for it.
I'm always happy to hear when people find such a device for themselves. Many happy puffs :)

Back