Vapefly Kriemhild II

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
In another thread I rambled on about how I had to give up on my beloved RTA's because of my poor eyesight making it too much of a pain, even with pre-wound coils.

I've always viewed sub ohm tanks with - not disdain, more like I would look at fish sauce or Durian. Distaste.

To my surprise, and delight, the Zenith II tank really won me over for RDL, which is most of my vaping. Coupled with the Z80 I was a happy chappie, RDL-wise.

But that left me with giving up on DL sessions, which I thoroughly enjoyed in the evenings. Had to find replacements for my Intake Dual, Kylin mini V2, Juggerknot (even though this was a clone it was a beast).

Enter Vapefly's Kriemhild II. Jai Haze, think of him what you will, described the amount of flavour from the Duplex 0.2Ω mesh coil as insanity. I would not go that far, but it's bloody great!

Happy as a pig in . Fantastic tank, excellent quality. RBA coil head available (yes, we stock it) for those that want to build their own. Even if I could, I wouldn't bother. That coil is just too damn good.

DLE.png

Last edited:
Thought I'd update this. One month on, and my Kriemhild II has been performing like an absolute star!

Not a drop of leaking or condensate even though it's a bottom airflow. Easy mess-free filling, no flooding or gurgling even though I just dump the juice in. Still on my original coil, though I use it daily, with the Z80 which is performing very well also.

Quite happy to stake our reputation on endorsing this beautifully engineered tank. Outstanding full flavour. Best atomizer of any type I have ever used, by a country mile.
endorsed.jpg

From scanning the post title I almost thought that there's a new Kriemhild mod. :-D This would have been very bad for my wallet :facepalm::-D:-D

@YeOldeOke

My head says

giphy.gif

But my heart says

giphy.gif

and to be happy one should ALWAYS listen to their heart. :--P:-D:-D

Which is why the debt collectors we use tend not to bother with knocking on doors.

europe_peaky_blinders_a_l.jpg

Nice guys, really. Very dry sense of humour. Good to have a pint with! :icon_popcorn:

Last edited:
Back