VapeKing G12 and not happy

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi guys

First of all i hope everyone out there is having a great evening. Got this Gi2 box mod this morning and to say the least im not happy.

My first impression was did i buy my son a new play phone. It look like a silver play toy, i cant see why this mod is so expensive REALLY!!!!. Its bad quality, worst clone i ever seen and bought.

I got home charged my battery's and lets vape this toy. Wow 510 connection is stuffed. Not one of my rda or rta will turn in on this mod.

So to be honest i don't want it i don't want to swap it around. I just think i will totally stay away from clones. All about the authenticity.

So please @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff sort me out. I would like a refund. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413562874.088921.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413562889.635195.jpg

@VapeSnow Stroodlepuff posted during the week that she and Gizmo is going away from Thursday till Monday Afternoon, so give them a call I would say on Tuesday. I'm sure they will help you out!

My good friend had the same problem with the zna 30w mod clone. They have fantastic service I don't know y they just don't stock the hana modz clones they sell well and are not bad at all.

Last edited:
@VapeSnow man that sucks. Is the 510 stripped or does your atties just not screw in properly like the issues with some Reo's?

My good friend had the same problem with the zna 30w mod clone. They have fantastic service I don't know y they just don't stock the hana modz clones they sell well and are not bad at all.

I have the same with mine but i cant take it back i bought it in china. I am very keen to open it i think it is more of a build quality thing, maybe a dry joint or something. I will keep the forum posted

Hi buddy. No i cant even get my attys to turn in. And im not going to force it. It will strip and then a 2k mod in his moer. Lol
I have to agree with u spending 2k on a mod there should be no issues with the 510 connection ur tanks should just be sliding on for that price

One needs the retailers to sort out the good clones from the bad ;-)

What I don't understand is my friend bought his zna 30w mod from them and had the "to hot issue". I don't know y they just don't pull them off the shelves

It does bring up one important question though, should a vendor test all items before shipping them?

Some folks get very upset if the item is not in the original wrapping and yet others expect each unit to be tested thoroughly. I've had clients for whom I've opened a product to show them and then insist on taking a wrapped one when they buy it.

Maybe a poll should be had on this...

EDIT: Test where feasible that is .. how does on test a nautilus mini atomiser for example..

Back