Vapemail, Finally

Vaping Jakes

Chain vaper
LV

Awards
It has been a hell of a day. Waiting for my package from SkyBlue Vaping. To top everything, I burnt out my last coil head at about 14:00. No vaping in between meetings makes me really cranky.:mad:
Finally the call from reception comes at about 17:00. Your package has arrived. :)
Now I can sit back and end of my day with a new coil head in my Protank mini, fitted onto my brand new Zmax

Now to get home so I can play with the other goodies.:D:p

What? Where? I see nothing? Pics or it did not happen:).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1382631874.017288.jpg

Sorry, so exited, forgot about the visual proof

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hehe, lots of Drama with your delivery - the delivery vehicle broke down, and they had to send someone to where he was standing, not to help him, but to take his packages and deliver them!

Glad they got it sorted :)

Derick, you might be glad, but I'm supper relieved that they made it. Was contemplating buying a packet of stinkies

Sorry, meant super, not supper. Have food on my brain from vaping this strawberry juice

In your picture when I look at the little blue bag with the coils as they are it seems like I packed you a little toy truck :)

Derick, you might be glad, but I'm supper relieved that they made it. Was contemplating buying a packet of stinkies
Yeah always good to have a backup - and then a backup for the backup - we were kinda spoilt with analogs - available just about anywhere

Back