VapePulse - Retailer Reviews

M5000

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I'm new to vaping and not very familiar with the vendors. I found edealsvaping by chance and noticed that he had a big selection of items. I was hesitant because he seemed new, but I ended up giving it a shot.

Ridwaan is the guy in charge. He is based in Durban so he worked out a delivery arrangement for me. He carries a big selection of items, and if he doesn't have it he will try his best to arrange it for your order. Very pleasant guy, easy to deal with, flexible, and all the items were new and the packaging etc was perfect. The barcodes etc checked out against the authentication procedure online.

All in all a great experience, very personalised service and a great guy to deal with. Not to mention the prices were really keen.

Suggestions: update the site more often with new arrivals and try and increase the E-liquid range.

Overall: Winner dealer!

I have changed the name of this retailer on the review page since the vendor name has changed from Edeals Vaping to @VapePulse

On the rare occasion that I am desperate for supplies that are sold out and for the E-juices which he doesn't stock (which he has informed me that he is currently working on), I have been buying all my vape gear from Ridwaan at @VapePulse .

He doesn't always show all the stock on his website, which mostly happens to be the stuff that gets sold out on pre-order, but he always comes to the party and sources the gear for me. You would actually be surprised to know that although it's sold before he can advertise it, he has been the first vendor to my knowledge to have stock of newly released products in SA on many occasions.

The service is personal and it has truly been a pleasure dealing with him every single time. He is accommodating and goes out of his way to provide the best service possible. The prices are are always good and if someone has it cheaper he tries his best to match it which makes life easier having to just deal with one vendor.

I am not promoting him as an advertising attempt, I had never met him before I made my first purchase on his site, but honestly I am impressed with the brilliant service and the willingness to help, and I'm sure he hates me when I message too often to ask vape questions, but he has become a friend and he is always happy to help.

Fellow vapesters, seriously give this vendor a try and trust me you will rarely, if ever, find that there's a product he can't source or a price he can't match. No bloated pricing or bad attitude like I tend to get at times from a few of the popular kids!

Thanks Ridwaan, service much appreciated!

Hi all. I agree completely with M5000. Excellent service from Ridwaan. Always willing to help and always replies to your queries. I just started vaping and got a SMOK Stick One Plus.. had some leaking probs at first but sorted it. Its an awesome device for someone who is thinking of starting to vape (I think).

Ridwaan's pricing is tops as well. Give this retailer a try and he delivers country wide via courier.
Thanks Ridwaan.

I agree with M5000... @VapePulse is one of the better vendors in Durban. I love his customer service , his prices are the best and he doesn't have an attitude or air about himself ... like the other popular kids. I don't know the guy personally , but I would recommend him to any newbies in Durban.

Popped around to @VapePulse store, Downtown Vapoury to get some wire supplies and have a look round the shop. What an awesome guy Ridwaan is and he service is second to none. Very friendly and welcoming place to be. Be sure to check this place out guys. Well stocked up with the latest hardware.

Always get great service from Ridwaan,l and the rest of the team @VapePulse. Keep it up guys

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got back into Vaping a few weeks ago, ordered a iStick Pico and few other bits and pieces from them online, they were super helpful, quick and had a good selection of gear.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

After weeks of searching for q place that sold the gbox but just the mod at an affordable price i came across these guys. Long story short there was a problem with their online store and they didn't have the item in stock. They then went and sourced a kit for me and sent it to me at no extra cost. That to me is the pinnacle of customer service such a great place and they really go the extra mile for their customers truly blown away. Will definitely recommend these guys to everyone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I ordered myself a 4 bay charger from Vape Pulse this week rather late in the afternoon, and it was shipped on the same day! Received it today via courier, safely packaged and in good order. Big up guys, your service is on point! :)

After weeks of searching for q place that sold the gbox but just the mod at an affordable price i came across these guys. Long story short there was a problem with their online store and they didn't have the item in stock. They then went and sourced a kit for me and sent it to me at no extra cost. That to me is the pinnacle of customer service such a great place and they really go the extra mile for their customers truly blown away. Will definitely recommend these guys to everyone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thank you .We appreciate your good feedback and will continue to do our best.

Kind Regards
Vapepulse

I ordered myself a 4 bay charger from Vape Pulse this week rather late in the afternoon, and it was shipped on the same day! Received it today via courier, safely packaged and in good order. Big up guys, your service is on point! :)
Thank you very much :)

Hope the charger is treating you well..It's an excellent purchase.

Kind Regards

Thank you very much :)

Hope the charger is treating you well..It's an excellent purchase.

Kind Regards

That charger is superb (Hence the name I suppose, SC4) :)! It's ability to measure internal resistance while charging has already indicated that one of my batteries needs to be taken out to the pasture. It also charges wicked fast! A set of 18650's that show as "low battery" on my mod are completely recharged in an hour! :eek: I had to decide between the I8 and the SC4, but decided that I liked the LCD screen on my D2 way too much to settle for the screen-less I8.

So in short, great charger, happy customer :) Thanks!

That charger is superb (Hence the name I suppose, SC4) :)! It's ability to measure internal resistance while charging has already indicated that one of my batteries needs to be taken out to the pasture. It also charges wicked fast! A set of 18650's that show as "low battery" on my mod are completely recharged in an hour! :eek: I had to decide between the I8 and the SC4, but decided that I liked the LCD screen on my D2 way too much to settle for the screen-less I8.

So in short, great charger, happy customer :) Thanks!
Excellent.Glad you happy.

Maybe il swop to the SC4 now...

Back