Vapers Corner - SHOP and VAPE LOUNGE OPENING!!!

Vapers Corner

www.vaperscorner.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
datas

Vapers Corner is very proud to announce we will be opening our first shop & vape lounge on 11 June 2016. Pretoria East.

Please come through and have a vape with us.

Thanks to all that has made this possible!!!

Big congratulations to you guys! You have put in a lot of effort to get to this point! Wishing you all the best in the future!

That's epic guys!! A big congratulations to you. You have most certainly put in the "hard yards", so well deserved.

I quickly checked, your'e flippen 81km from my house. :worried: I would love to come meet you guys though.

Maybe I can arrange a road trip in the not so distant future.

What will your business hours be?

Congrats on the store opening guys. One of my favourite vendors for sure. Service is always above and beyond expectations and you have expanded your range of gear greatly over the last few months. Wish you all the best and success!

That's epic guys!! A big congratulations to you. You have most certainly put in the "hard yards", so well deserved.

I quickly checked, your'e flippen 81km from my house. :worried: I would love to come meet you guys though.

Maybe I can arrange a road trip in the not so distant future.

What will your business hours be?

Thanks @theyettie and all

Operating hours will be 9h00 - 19h00. Monday to Saturday. 10h00 - 14h00 on Sundays.

All the very best guys... if you shop is anything like your online service it's gonna be a winner! :b1:

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Just for info.

The shop won't accept cash at this stage. So only card transactions.

Shop is therefore cashless.
(also because of the cost of shop fitting :aniwink:)

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Just for info.

The shop won't accept cash at this stage. So only card transactions.

Shop is therefore cashless.
(also because of the cost of shop fitting :aniwink:)

WOW. I love this setup, well done, perfect place to chill out and vape.:Saeufer:

I have never seen anything like this in GP before! Well done! Wish you guys well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a awesome shop.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Are you guys open today? Thanks

Thank you

Wow really nice setup @Vapers Corner
Wish yous all the best.
Now all we need is a expresso machine and some muffins and we can eat , drink and sleep vape.
Vape on...

Back