Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough but I feel that if @Vapes will no longer "Entertain this stone throwing", He have his certification badge removed as that is in no way the attitude of a certified retailer. The purpose of them being certified on this forum is to resolve issues such as this.

@bjorncoetsee What exactly did you order by the way if you don;t mind me asking? I'm not sure if it's in this thread but looking for it now would be tedious.
I ordered 20 1100mAh starter kits, 30 coils, 25 liquids (I specified the flavors and nic strengths) and 5 clearomizer. What should I do if its the wrong products or some items wasnt sent?

@VapeTownZA we carry stock for all our products, Bjorn did not place an order via the website, we came to our own agreement and our own price for this bulk order, and this is a specific scenario, in this particular case the only way we could get te products to him fast was to dropship them, and yes they were initially sent with DHL returned to the warehouse, then shipped with TNT and returned due to a mistake with the address on our part, this caused a delay, I apologize for that, and I understand Bjorns frustration, and the frustrations of this community, but I am no longer going to entertain this stone throwing, if Bjorn needs to contact me he knows how.
nobody threw stones for the most part of this thread. Most thought it was simply lack of knowledge and if YOU would have sorted it out for YOUR customer.... the forumites would have been impressed and thanked you for good service. Read up on it, it happened to other suppliers here. I received in the beginning, on my very first online purchase, outstanding service!
I can speak for myself only.... I do not run a business, I am simply a consumer. I hate suppliers that are unreliable and do not pay attention to the needs of their customers. This is the only reason why I chipped into this conversation. If I pay 4500 (!) Rands I want the service of having it delivered to my door without me having to do anything for it.

@VapeTownZA we carry stock for all our products, Bjorn did not place an order via the website, we came to our own agreement and our own price for this bulk order, and this is a specific scenario, in this particular case the only way we could get te products to him fast was to dropship them, and yes they were initially sent with DHL returned to the warehouse, then shipped with TNT and returned due to a mistake with the address on our part, this caused a delay, I apologize for that, and I understand Bjorns frustration, and the frustrations of this community, but I am no longer going to entertain this stone throwing, if Bjorn needs to contact me he knows how.
nobody threw stones for the most part of this thread. Most thought it was simply lack of knowledge and if YOU would have sorted it out for YOUR customer.... the forumites would have been impressed and thanked you for good service. Read up on it, it happened to other suppliers here. I received in the beginning, on my very first online purchase, outstanding service!
I can speak for myself only.... I do not run a business, I am simply a consumer. I hate suppliers that are unreliable and do not pay attention to the needs of their customers. This is the only reason why I chipped into this conversation. If I pay 4500 (!) Rands I want the service of having it delivered to my door without me having to do anything for it.

@Tom I thought it was sorted, I was only made aware this morning that he had an issue, I made Bjorn aware of the process, the parcel is with customs, I am to pay the fees, once fees are paid, order will be delivered.

@Tom I thought it was sorted, I was only made aware this morning that he had an issue, I made Bjorn aware of the process, the parcel is with customs, I am to pay the fees, once fees are paid, order will be delivered.

I found out from a forum moderator that there was an issue, why could Bjorn not contact me himself so I could have had a chance to fix it?

I still remember my first purchase from eciggies - I ordered the MVP 2, extra coils and some juices and freaked out initially when it all came packed in a Liqua 10 pack box. I thought they'd sent me the wrong product, phoned them up and said that everything was fine they just used it to box it all up. So far I've bought from them twice with overnight shipping and been very satisfied :) [as you can see in my avatar]

I found out from a forum moderator that there was an issue, why could Bjorn not contact me himself so I could have had a chance to fix it?
We contacted u almost EVERY SINGLE day this month, and for the last time im not suppose to find out if there's problems and report it to you! But I did anyway otherwise my package would never ever have arrived. Hopefully its here before next week

@bjorncoetsee TNT have your contact details, if they call you and there is an issue, you need to make me aware of it!

Chopy answers that do not even link to previous replies, failure to reply and rectify the situation to limit damage control, pathetic communication and follow ups with the client AND WORST OF ALL ACCUSING HIM OF BEING A SLY CRIMINAL WANTING TO TAKE YOUR STOCK!

I think you have damaged your reputation past the point of repair with this thread and seen as this thread has gotten over 3000 hits, is mentioned when you google vapes.co.za and that 80 to 90% of SA's serious vaping community is part of this forum; I suggest that you call you time with us and the industry quits...

As a matter of fact, the Spar near my house is short of Car Guards and is hiring; maybe your level of commitment and enthusiasm will be better suited there...

omg...on the 17th of July you were aware of an issue, therafter, until today, you were not seen here. Closing the eyes and hoping that it goes away? That is bad customer service, especially if it is out on an open forum! What did you expect people to think about that?
I stated before, and today, you should make things right for YOUR customer, no matter what. And maybe you can get as much as possible cleared from a bad reputation. We are all human and we all make mistakes.... but its the way you handle your mistakes that make us look at you in either good or bad ways ;)
for you running a business sometimes you have to bite the bullet and come out with a financial loss but regain some of your authencity and gain again from future sales.

Yes, you contacted me multiple times, and I responded each time. There were no issues that you made me aware of, I made you aware of the shipping delay and I made you aware of the customs process, I was made aware of the customs form because they had called you and requested information (Which is not the n0rmal process) and I provided you with the information they required, I offered to do this but you needed it done "now" in the next 20 minutes, otherwise I would have done it for you.

@bjorncoetsee TNT have your contact details, if they call you and there is an issue, you need to make me aware of it!
They didn't have my cell number, I had to call them in the first place, and thry didnt call me back, each time I had to try and get hold of them to send me forms, first call I got was this morning after the lady at vapeking helped me out and call them. THAT is YOUR job!!

@Tom TNT contacted Bjorn as they have his contact details, each time he contacted me and I provided the relevant information, if I was made aware of an issue at customs side, I would contact them myself to resolve it.

I think im done replying to u on this forum, and irritating all the other people that tries to help me, I've sent u an whatsapp once again and u havent replied. Im doing nothing from now on. I'll just wait for my package, u contact tnt and get the invoice and sort everything out,i have work to do,cant debate on a foeum with u all day, i want my package by next week (everything included and perfect condition) otherwise I'll do whatever it takes to get my refund.
Will keep everyone updated when I receive my package

I think im done replying to u on this forum, and irritating all the other people that tries to help me, I've sent u an whatsapp once again and u havent replied. Im doing nothing from now on. I'll just wait for my package, u contact tnt and get the invoice and sort everything out,i have work to do,cant debate on a foeum with u all day, i want my package by next week (everything included and perfect condition) otherwise I'll do whatever it takes to get my refund.
Will keep everyone updated when I receive my package
Viva comrade viva!

@bjorncoetsee Could you give me time to respond to your whatsapp? The message was sent to me 5 minutes ago and I've only seen the notification now.

@Tom TNT contacted Bjorn as they have his contact details, each time he contacted me and I provided the relevant information, if I was made aware of an issue at customs side, I would contact them myself to resolve it.

Me thinks that you did not understand this:

omg...on the 17th of July you were aware of an issue, therafter, until today, you were not seen here. Closing the eyes and hoping that it goes away? That is bad customer service, especially if it is out on an open forum! What did you expect people to think about that?
I stated before, and today, you should make things right for YOUR customer, no matter what. And maybe you can get as much as possible cleared from a bad reputation. We are all human and we all make mistakes.... but its the way you handle your mistakes that make us look at you in either good or bad ways ;)
for you running a business sometimes you have to bite the bullet and come out with a financial loss but regain some of your authencity and gain again from future sales.

All you need to do is offering your customer a full refund, payable now. When he gets the parcel, and his refund is in, he could send it to you, unopened, via courier. What is the risk for you handling it this way? You have his full details, don't you?
Provided that @bjorncoetsee would agree. Then a situation could be resolved, you get your goods like you have ordered and Bjorn gets his money and could buy what he needs without hassles.

Wow. This must be one of the worst online transactions I've heard of.
I run a fairly busy online store and often I need to ship an order from more than one location. Often clients get their boards the day after placing an order. I think the longest a client ever had to wait was a week and only because he lived in a far off little town.
I keep my clients posted on every single step of the way and after 3.5 years of selling downhill skateboards, I still stress whenever there is any kind of delay with a client's order.

Reading this gives me the horrors. This is how the reputation of e-commerce gets ruined.

I'm sorry Bjorn, I will get your order to you ASAP, you are welcome to return it for refund.

Things got a little heated, and I realize now that emotions got involved, I apologize to Bjorn and the community, I am going to make sure he get's the order as soon as possible. Have been in contact with customs to get it released ASAP.

I would like to offer Bjorn a gift from us as an apology (Whether or not he chooses to accept the order still, he is welcome to return it for a refund) We are bringing in some new kits, Dual BDC stainless steel e-cig, 900mAH USB Pass-through battery, for his personal use, he'll be the first one to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back