Vapeshop - Retailer Reviews

Renesh

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello.
This past friday, whilst driving down to Durban, i realized that i'd misplaced the bottom o-ring on my subtank mini. After leaking half a tank of juice, i posted a message to our local MVC group asking (desperately) for a pointer to retailers in Durban that would have subtank mini spares. Within 10secs, i had the name of VapeShop. Called the JHB branch and spoke to Steven. Steven was on the mark, he quickly called the durban branch, found that they didn't have stock and then arranged for them to open a brand new tank, just so that i can get the o-ring. Within 2 mins, he'd called me back and sorted the arrangements.

Fast forward 4hours, and i walked into VapeShop Gateway. Friendly vapers behind the counter and within a few minutes, had the o-ring installed. Then proceeded to try a few juices and purchased the last bottle of Penguin from them. Needless to say, Steven and VapeShop gateway salvaged my weekend and did so with impressive customer service.

Thank you Steven and thank you Vapeshop Gateway.

I am not prepared to pay VapeShop R850 for a juice that I can get from Vaperite for R495.

A complete rip-off and will not support them based on principle. To the guy that doesn't know any better, he's getting ripped off by a vendor that knows exactly what they're doing.

Hi VapeShop,

Have heard mixed reviews, but my personal experience with your Melrose Arch store has been dismal.

Understandably your prices are slightly higher than other shops but I would gladly pay it for the convenience if your staff was friendly and helpful.

It seems like you can only shop there if you are a master vaper already as they are not open to assisting noobs at all.

Many others that I have spoken to have raised this issue. I would strongly suggest looking at your staff there before they cost you having to loose a well placed store.

Ye I was in the area and thought i pic up a few things there,tried calling them last saterday and after 5 attempts i decided to go all the way back to doringkloof (the Vapery) and buy there.
And as for what (Guardian alpha) quoted about the service and being a noob ext.
I strongely agree theres nothing more uncomertable than walking in to a vapeshop and u dont get service because you not a local spending your whole day at the vape shop vaping all the testers.
Come on Guys you rather want people feeling comfertable in your store an so they will spend more time there and so they will spend more moolas.
But anyway thats my 2cents hope you guys figure it out.

Online these guys where the only ones that seemed to have stock of a coil I was wanting to try out. After an unsuccessful visit to Mall of Africa on Friday I'd decided I'd phone first before wasting my time again. It took about 1 hour of phoning before Melrose answered... no stock, and after 3 hours of trying to call Rosebank unsuccessfully I drove through... surprise surprise no stock, and the kicker, when I asked why they don't answer the phone the answer was "think it's locked in the storeroom and the manager isn't here". Not another cent from me!

Back