Vapesocietysupplies.com

RenaldoRheeder

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Has anyone had any experience with the above site? I placed an order yesterday, but the order failed. My credit card however was charged twice. No email confirmation from them and voice mail on there contact number. Also no reply to emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have paid some school fees as well. Local is lekker, support our boitjies. However there is some trusted international vendors, but shipping.... that is a thread on it's own.

I have paid some school fees as well. Local is lekker, support our boitjies. However there is some trusted international vendors, but shipping.... that is a thread on it's own.

Hi Petrus - nothing is local to me - I am based in Nigeria. Vaping is not realy a THING here yet. I am trying to place an order out of SA, but that has its own challenges

I do not remember ever seeing someone on here whom have ordered from Vapesocietysupplies.com. Many, myself included, order from www.fasttech.com, without any problems.

Contact the big vendors for orders directly.
Sirvape
Vapers Corner
Noon clouds
Vape cartel, ( no matter what I say moan about, they are good)
Carlos concoctions
Blckvapor

Speak to them directly and they will sort you out.

Has anyone had any experience with the above site? I placed an order yesterday, but the order failed. My credit card however was charged twice. No email confirmation from them and voice mail on there contact number. Also no reply to emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Sounds shady, contact your credit card company and have e them reverse the charge.

Hi Petrus - nothing is local to me - I am based in Nigeria. Vaping is not realy a THING here yet. I am trying to place an order out of SA, but that has its own challenges

O my word, then I suggest order from vendors like Sir Vape, etc or fasttech

Smok Stick v8 Starter kit (Silver)
V8 Baby M2 coils X 6
TFV8 Baby Coils /x4 (For my Smok Alien 220) X 8
Liquid Fusion Strawberry Cheesecake 110ml 6mg X 6
Uncle Junk’s Pink Meadow 60ml 6mg X4

Smok Stick v8 Starter kit (Silver)
V8 Baby M2 coils X 6
TFV8 Baby Coils /x4 (For my Smok Alien 220) X 8
Liquid Fusion Strawberry Cheesecake 110ml 6mg X 6
Uncle Junk’s Pink Meadow 60ml 6mg X4

Eish!! Get it reversed asap, that's a kakhuisvol geld.
You should look at diy, save a fortune on juice.

Eish!! Get it reversed asap, that's a kakhuisvol geld.
You should look at diy, save a fortune on juice.

No - that is what I want from SA. The order was about $375 - enough damage.

I've only been vapung for just over a month now. I'll get to own juice later when I grow up :)

Vape cartel is good on prices, sir vape is too pricey for me.
Every vendor will market the same product differently :) check each product you want at both/multiple places Just to make sure;

Sometimes you will need to visit different stores for different things :p when doing it in [person]

Back