Vaping and sinus issues

Things like this are really difficult to pin down. In this thread, one member is convinced that menthol helps his sinus. Another says that certain dessert flavours negatively affect his sinus problems.

If you want/need fruity flavours without ice you should contact @ivc_mixer . He makes tons of fruit flavours which many of our experienced vapers love. He will make them to order with or without ice. You will also get them at way below the average price which is an additional bonus.

Good luck.

Thank you so much! It definitely is tricky to pin point. I read through a few peoples experiences and they are so different. I’ve tried to restrict my airflow and that helps too (currently on a Zeus rta, looking for a new one) but have kept a small diary and seems the ice is my nemesis but not all *face palm.

I will definitely contact @ivc_mixer i have seen many people rave about his juices. Thank you again.
Onto my next chapter of sinus and vaping, haha

Thank you so much! It definitely is tricky to pin point. I read through a few peoples experiences and they are so different. I’ve tried to restrict my airflow and that helps too (currently on a Zeus rta, looking for a new one) but have kept a small diary and seems the ice is my nemesis but not all *face palm.

I will definitely contact @ivc_mixer i have seen many people rave about his juices. Thank you again.
Onto my next chapter of sinus and vaping, haha
Hi Bea, do you do a nose exhale? I dont suffer from sinus issues but i have noticed when i nose exhale my sinus dry up significantly (especially on the tobacco juices). As VG and PG are humectants they can "leech" some of your moisture out of your sinus passageways especially if you are doing DL (large volumes)
Have you tried MTL with a fruity ice and got the same results? Also, hows your water intake?

Recently I've experienced coughing when vaping passion fruit flavored juice.
I don't have other juice so I still vape it. Even on lower wattage I get this irritation and sometimes sneeze.

Since quitting stinkies I've not experienced sinus issues. I had a fair amount of something else, but due to vaping being a criminal offense in some countries I won't devulge any further info.
I know what caused my issues through elimination. So I'm just monitoring it now.

No sinus issues for me while vaping. Much better compared to what ciggies did.

Back