Vaping bucket list

check with them but they havent . Told me to preorder . But preorder doesnt exist on their site . Now just waiting to see when they will be in stock . But thanks for the input
I was there yesterday, they have the black with black leather and the silver with brown leather in stock, they're expecting the carbon fiber in some time this week

I was there yesterday, they have the black with black leather and the silver with brown leather in stock, they're expecting the carbon fiber in some time this week
Thats fantastic new . Thanks

Nice thread @Raindance

I would go for a silver/black Billet Box - I think they call that colour option "Piebald" (although the naming of the BBs does confuse me a bit and I haven't quite worked it out yet. lol)

Just because I would like to see what the BB owners are on about

I have a feeling it will suit my style of vaping (medium/lowish power restrictive lung hit)
Also, if I like it - it will be a fantastic all in one for me.

One like this:

BilletBoxFront__97336.1465055022.350.350.jpg
Well, its definitelynot R9.99 but sir vape still has the clones ...

Gear wise for some time the only thing left on my list was a Hellfire Shadow (I took it off the list 2-3 weeks ago). So there is nothing on it at all gear wise. But later this year I'll buy another 10 liters of VG and add 2 liters of PG to the order. Otherwise I'm good to go for a long time.

Gear wise for some time the only thing left on my list was a Hellfire Shadow (I took it off the list 2-3 weeks ago). So there is nothing on it at all gear wise. But later this year I'll buy another 10 liters of VG and add 2 liters of PG to the order. Otherwise I'm good to go for a long time.
@Spydro, a number of your latest posts have shared the same sentiment. (Yes i noticed, no I'm not a stalker...) I think many of us would love to reach a state of contentment with what we have and thereby halt our decent down the proverbial rabbit hole. However, as soon as i reach that point, something always comes to the market that sets that free fall in motion again.

Regards

Currently I'm very happy with the hardware I've got so nothing really on the wish list except... like @Silver I wanna give one of those BBs a try. Until the Sirs get stock again I'm kind of funneling my hardware budget into DIY. Once you start there's no turning back I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Spydro, a number of your latest posts have shared the same sentiment. (Yes i noticed, no I'm not a stalker...) I think many of us would love to reach a state of contentment with what we have and thereby halt our decent down the proverbial rabbit hole. However, as soon as i reach that point, something always comes to the market that sets that free fall in motion again.

Regards

I've played that game over the years @Raindance ... many people do. So we're in the majority rather than the minority I suppose. But I was already very content with way more than enough gear to take me to my last day... and had been content for a long time (32 Reos & over 2 times that many quality BF RDA's for them). But when I joined this forum in March 2016 I found that the main flow here was regulated gear running tanks and drippers more than my preferred mechs. So in support I dove in, bought a bunch of TC mods and many times that many tanks/drippers. I don't have any regrets with the TC mods I've bought except the Lead Sled. I only use a few of them off and on now though. But far more of the tanks/drippers right out of the box were less than stellar or pure junk than those that were not. IE, I have a large bone yard of gear bought since I came here that I didn't use at all or used very little and will never use them again. So I have all but stopped buying any gear and am well on the way to not buying anymore of it at all again. With that I expect my activity here will fade since I don't expect I'll have much input on gear I don't use and gear I won't support.

I've played that game over the years @Raindance ... many people do. So we're in the majority rather than the minority I suppose. But I was already very content with way more than enough gear to take me to my last day... and had been content for a long time (32 Reos & over 2 times that many quality BF RDA's for them). But when I joined this forum in March 2016 I found that the main flow here was regulated gear running tanks and drippers more than my preferred mechs. So in support I dove in, bought a bunch of TC mods and many times that many tanks/drippers. I don't have any regrets with the TC mods I've bought except the Lead Sled. I only use a few of them off and on now though. But far more of the tanks/drippers right out of the box were less than stellar or pure junk than those that were not. IE, I have a large bone yard of gear bought since I came here that I didn't use at all or used very little and will never use them again. So I have all but stopped buying any gear and am well on the way to not buying anymore of it at all again. With that I expect my activity here will fade since I don't expect I'll have much input on gear I don't use and gear I won't support.
Reading that, my bucket list just grew by a REO and OL16(?) topper... If only I could MTL without coughing my lungs out. It does seem however that every self respecting vaper does need to own or at least have owned one of these. A right of passage of sorts.

There is a rather active REO community on here, so with 32 of these I'm sure there will still be plenty here for you to participate in.

Regards

Reading that, my bucket list just grew by a REO and OL16(?) topper... If only I could MTL without coughing my lungs out. It does seem however that every self respecting vaper does need to own or at least have owned one of these. A right of passage of sorts.

There is a rather active REO community on here, so with 32 of these I'm sure there will still be plenty here for you to participate in.

Regards
OL16 is really versatile, from a great MTL to a near perfect restricted DTL. I may have 1 going on sale soon to make place for the Armor 1.0 on my Reo P67

Regards

I've never done MTL, I only do long DLH's. I have four authentic O-16's I run dual builds in, and love them. As is they are a restricted lung draw wide open. But with as versatile as they are for builds even with restricted air you can get a great vape with massive flavor and plenty of vapor from them. It would be easy enough to open them up for non restricted draws as well, but I never bothered to do so on mine. The authentic O-16's were well worth their price of admission to me. Some like their clones but I will not buy or support clones.

Here's all four of them on four of my Reo Mini 1.0's that I actually bought them for to have a compact combination that would be hard to impossible to beat IMO.
minios.jpg

Two of them on two of my Reo P67's...
5xs.jpg

For DLH's on a Reo if you could get your hands on a Nuppin' you'd be in seventh heaven. (I have 8 of them).

The Reo community here is very small compared to what it was on Robert's Reoville before he shut it down. Some Reo folks here are active (mostly in the "picture" threads). But some Reo users have also come and gone and some have mostly stopped using their Reos since I joined the forum. I support Reos so will have input if there are active threads going about them to reply to. This forum's see's far more gear driven activity for gear other than Reos. Reos may not be for everybody, but after buying/trying a hellofalot of other gear Reos became my end game years ago. I'll maybe have some input in some of the general threads as well. I also don't have as much computer time now as I did with new issues I have to deal with.

Last edited:
If you could choose any device, (mod, batteries and topper) right now, and money was not an issue, what would it be?

A serious question, and rather difficult to answer as even as I am typing this the option leaves me indecisive... If all vape setups cost R9.99, what would you choose?

At this moment-
Mod: Therion 75C.
Batteries: Samsung 30Q x 2.
Topper: OBS Engine Nano.

That is it for now, tomorrow?, who knows...

What is on your "vaping bucket list"? (Based on what is on the market right now.)

Regards
The Skyline RTA, SX mini G class,and as a guilty pleasure an authentic Hammer of the Gods mech.

Back