Vaping Causes Blindness... Uhm Okayy..

Yeah, I think my back pain is also caused by vaping. Looks like I'll have to quit that too......sigh

He says she says and no research backing anything they say. Looks like nothing more than click bait.

@hands is this the same hands that makes those sexy drip tips?
emoji39.png
The one and only :)

Soo tired of this sensationalism. That formaldehyde argument has been proven to be debunked yet it still continues.. Absolutely ridiculous.

Vaping also seems to attract mosquitos, I'm being eaten alive as we speak :eek:

I've tried blowing huge clouds of formaldehyde on them but it seems to make them stronger.

"Studies have shown that e-cigs can have potentially five to 15 times more formaldehyde than traditional cigarettes."
I moved to vaping as smoking just did not give me any more satisfaction for my formaldehyde addiction. I now just drip one tiny drop and take 10 dry hits off of that. It works like a charm!
I'm seriously considering getting a tank that supports the cCell 0.5 ohm coils, as I read on this very informative forum that it's dry hit heaven.

"They also can contain propylene glycol, which can cause eye and respiratory irritation and affect the nervous system and spleen."
Thank goodness. I coughed up my spleen while I still smoked, so at least I'll be unaffected.

"IRRITATION: There is a chemical in e-cigarettes that can irritate the eyes, nose and throat." I wonder what that chemical is ?
The 'article' definitely contained the same chemical, as it severely irritated my eyes :rolleyes: (and everything else I have)

Looking at all the other 'newsworthy items' on that page, I think that this site is likely the biggest source of click-bait that I have personally seen.
Bookmarked !! NOT!

This will probably be my last post on this forum since I'm going blind. Thank you for all the advice so far. Does anyone have a braille mod to trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's some brail for those of us that have gone blind due to Vaping to give you inSIGHT of what's happening here .... ... ......... ...... ....

Back