Vaping CBD

eVape

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I would like to try vaping this CBD juice as I believe it can help with some health problems. So I was following this thread on another forum where the person was also trying it out at a strength of 25mg CBD.

He was really unsure if it did help at all in the respects he was wanting but also could not rule it out as well. He will now be trying out a stronger version of it next to see how that goes.

Is anyone here vaping it and at what strength and do you notice any improvements in the way you feel.

The general consensus is that CBD should be able to help the following conditions.
  • Better Concentration
  • Increased Motivation
  • Better Quality Of Sleep
  • Pain Relief

I tried it years ago. Was bloody expensive and did nothing for my anxiety or sleep disorder. I personally think the whole CBD train is a gimmick. Also, just a heads up, the sdmins deleted my post back then. They didn't want to connect vaping to CBD. So this might get deleted mate.

I tried it years ago. Was bloody expensive and did nothing for my anxiety or sleep disorder. I personally think the whole CBD train is a gimmick. Also, just a heads up, the sdmins deleted my post back then. They didn't want to connect vaping to CBD. So this might get deleted mate.
CBD is accepted now so it shouldn't get deleted, most vaping forums have CBD sections now! I don't see how a forum as a whole can criticise the whole war on vaping and then turn round and delete CBD posts as they would be acting in the same manner! As for my opinion, i have been trying CBD but the jury is still out, certainly this miracle thing it is promoted as in my experience is BS, it may help a little and could be as much Placebo but if the placebo effect works much better for some people then more power to them and really glad it helps!

CBD is accepted now so it shouldn't get deleted, most vaping forums have CBD sections now! I don't see how a forum as a whole can criticise the whole war on vaping and then turn round and delete CBD posts as they would be acting in the same manner! As for my opinion, i have been trying CBD but the jury is still out, certainly this miracle thing it is promoted as in my experience is BS, it may help a little and could be as much Placebo but if the placebo effect works much better for some people then more power to them and really glad it helps!
From all I’ve read, CBD seems to be effective at high concentrations- certainly higher than most CBD e-juices are sold at. I’m veering towards it being a gimmick in the vaping community (but happy enough to be convinced otherwise).

From all I’ve read, CBD seems to be effective at high concentrations- certainly higher than most CBD e-juices are sold at. I’m veering towards it being a gimmick in the vaping community (but happy enough to be convinced otherwise).
I also put the oil in my coffee twice a day, the bottle almost empty now and i wouldn't commit to stating it does anything!

IMG_7001.JPG

This is well expensive as well but a funny story behind it. I don't know if you have ever heard of Mystery Amazon parcels when you receive something from Amazon you have never even looked at never mind ordered but they just mess up and you end up with a freebie! This was one of them, it has happened three times over the last two years i also received a small laminator and 3 Pink shower caps lol! so me.

From what I am reading on the other forum in the CBD area and the other guy that is trying it I would get the feeling it is not worth the effort and expense. There are possibly over 200 threads that I have scanned through there and I am really not sold on it as doing anything that could be noticed.

From what I am reading on the other forum in the CBD area and the other guy that is trying it I would get the feeling it is not worth the effort and expense. There are possibly over 200 threads that I have scanned through there and I am really not sold on it as doing anything that could be noticed.
It cures cancer and all sorts just ask HufflePuff!

I also put the oil in my coffee twice a day, the bottle almost empty now and i wouldn't commit to stating it does anything!

View attachment 224634

This is well expensive as well but a funny story behind it. I don't know if you have ever heard of Mystery Amazon parcels when you receive something from Amazon you have never even looked at never mind ordered but they just mess up and you end up with a freebie! This was one of them, it has happened three times over the last two years i also received a small laminator and 3 Pink shower caps lol! so me.

@Timwis I'd love to see a pic of you in your pink shower cap!

To all those that believe it has these miracle cures of better concentration, increased motivation, better sleep, and pain relief, all I can say is, back in ye day, when I was at studying at Wits, I was known to partake in hotboxing at the Dogbox, (a skanky little pub in the basement of the Braamfontein Hotel), on Fridays after lectures, and I would say that there are elements of truth to the claims made;

Better Concentration ... hmmm :rolleyes: ... I would prefer to call it fixation, and I tended towards fixating on female mammary glands :facepalm:
Increased Motivation ... This has merit, however, once again this was only in support of my fixation above, and of course leg over :giggle:
Better sleep ... What a question ... It you have enough "Rondkyk twak", you pass out, and I guess that's a really deep sleep of a sort ;-) , and finally;
Pain relief ... I guess with a brain fixated on mammary glands and leg over, pain tends to be put aside temporarily, and of course once the "better sleep" part kicks in, aka passing out, well ... that one is self explanatory ;-)

There is something to be said for the benefits of Cannabis. There is more and more evidence coming to the fore and some anecdotal stuff that is first hand . I had a client diagnosed with stage 4 inoperable bowel cancer, they gave her a month. She used a product that alleviated all the pain and she lived for another 6 months.

My personal thoughts are that CBD vapes are as useful as a balance bracelet, but there is room for vaporizers.

To all those that believe it has these miracle cures of better concentration, increased motivation, better sleep, and pain relief, all I can say is, back in ye day, when I was at studying at Wits, I was known to partake in hotboxing at the Dogbox, (a skanky little pub in the basement of the Braamfontein Hotel), on Fridays after lectures, and I would say that there are elements of truth to the claims made;

Better Concentration ... hmmm :rolleyes: ... I would prefer to call it fixation, and I tended towards fixating on female mammary glands :facepalm:
Increased Motivation ... This has merit, however, once again this was only in support of my fixation above, and of course leg over :giggle:
Better sleep ... What a question ... It you have enough "Rondkyk twak", you pass out, and I guess that's a really deep sleep of a sort ;-) , and finally;
Pain relief ... I guess with a brain fixated on mammary glands and leg over, pain tends to be put aside temporarily, and of course once the "better sleep" part kicks in, aka passing out, well ... that one is self explanatory ;-)
The thing is it says it all when reading your descriptions you could just as easily be talking about alcohol!

Compare:

• Better Concentration
  • Increased Motivation
  • Pain Relief

To this:

Screenshot (450).png

The thing is it says it all when reading your descriptions you could just as easily be talking about alcohol!
You're correct ... and I believe I highlit the ridiculousness of said "claims" succinctly, (read Juxtapositon, Hyperbole and Sarcasm) ;)

Compare:

• Better Concentration
  • Increased Motivation
  • Pain Relief

To this:

View attachment 224792

I would rather pop out to my pool "pumphouse", and fetch the pH measuring kit ... then proceed to add the appropriate amount of bicarbonate of soda to my fridge water, (shaking and testing between additions), and garner all those amazing benefits :giggle:

I would rather pop out to my pool "pumphouse", and fetch the pH measuring kit ... then proceed to add the appropriate amount of bicarbonate of soda to my fridge water, (shaking and testing between additions), and garner all those amazing benefits :giggle:
Going to have a glass of Alkaline water with a couple of paracetamols every day so sorry to disappoint everyone, i am going to live forever! Just deciding which events to bring home Gold in the next Olympics!

I have used the oil as a food supplement and am giving the CBD at different strengths as a vaping liquid a good go because i don't comment on such matters without giving it a good try, to do so would mean my opinion really didn't count and would be ignorant! But up until now i am beginning to think all that CBD e-liquid i have been using was a complete waste of money so can only believe the benefit some get is placebo but glad for them!

Last edited:
I have used the oil as a food supplement and am giving the CBD at different strengths as a vaping liquid a good go because i don't comment on such matters without giving it a good try, to do so would mean my opinion really didn't count and would be ignorant! But up until now i am beginning to think all that CBD e-liquid i have been using was a complete waste of money so can only believe and benefit some get is placebo but glad for them!

I agree, and believe the drive to deregulate / decriminalize it is for reasons other than "health" :rolleyes: ... and as there is no known process to remove ALL the THC from CBD products, mark my words, once there is legitimisation of CBD, said THC levels, (the part that gets you high), will "improve" ;)

I agree, and believe the drive to deregulate / decriminalize it is for reasons other than "health" :rolleyes: ... and as there is no known process to remove ALL the THC from CBD products, mark my words, once there is legitimisation of CBD, said THC levels, (the part that gets you high), will "improve" ;)
I would prefer the Cannaboids (or whatever they are called) removed leaving the pure THC!!!!!!!!!:eusa_whistle:

I would like to try vaping this CBD juice as I believe it can help with some health problems. So I was following this thread on another forum where the person was also trying it out at a strength of 25mg CBD.

He was really unsure if it did help at all in the respects he was wanting but also could not rule it out as well. He will now be trying out a stronger version of it next to see how that goes.

Is anyone here vaping it and at what strength and do you notice any improvements in the way you feel.

The general consensus is that CBD should be able to help the following conditions.
  • Better Concentration
  • Increased Motivation
  • Pain Relief
Hello. I bought a bottle of Naked100 CBD and I just wanted to know if I’m safe to use it on my MiPod as suggested by the vape shop where I got it. Any thoughts?

Back