Vaping In South Africa Just got something New and Big! Let the guessing begin :P

Lol not yet ready to announce but it will be soon!, in the meantime I’ll throw in a clue: it’s always warmer than where I currently am situated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should stop hanging around the bottle store fridge @Paulie, you could be tempted to drink something.

craft_beer_1800.jpg

Going to assume there is never going to be a shortage of Michael's and yours juice on the shelf :D:p

Okay so I finally get to own a Vape shop people yay! After 4 years of vaping

a1145bd0c1ea6d0f3858a136d4f5898e.jpg

Awesome news Paulie! Wishing you all the greatest success in the world!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

This is great news indeed @Paulie
Big congrats to you guys!

Wishing you all the best and I know you will put all your effort and enthusiasm into it so its going to be great! Lovely spot that Menlyn Maine - only been there once but its super.

I recall our many "mini vape meet" breakfasts in 2014/2015 at Fournos in Woodmead and how you spoke about wanting to have your own vape store. Now its happening. So happy fot you @Paulie !

image.jpeg

Thanks all I will be posting specials for the opening and the date soon!, plus we will be doing it different at our shop where as a hardcore passionate vapor myself I will be looking to bring back the fun and hobby side for myself, friends and everyone who is passionate about vaping on this epic journey I been on and look forward to sharing it with you all! P.s Many thanks to all involved over my last 4 years and current for making my dreams come true!

@Paulie this is just epic! Well done bud and all the best with the shop!

Thanks all I will be posting specials for the opening and the date soon!, plus we will be doing it different at our shop where as a hardcore passionate vapor myself I will be looking to bring back the fun and hobby side for myself, friends and everyone who is passionate about vaping on this epic journey I been on and look forward to sharing it with you all! P.s Many thanks to all involved over my last 4 years and current for making my dreams come true!

Congrats @Paulie ! That really is amazing news for you bud!

Back