Vaping is the devil...

WTF!? Reminds me of the "old people" in church who used to have all sorts of things to say about BEAR, Gotcha etc clothing.... As a christian I find that piece ridiculous! I'll be the first to agree that certain music can push one towards the dark side, especially if you really live yourself into the music, like I do, but I fail to see how vaping can open me up to the dark side in any way. Probably because most americans think america is THE ONLY country in the world and we are threatening their invention. In the last two weeks I have spent almost R3k on vaping gear and juices, and am down to only 5 stinkies a day. Very worth it in my opinion.

Lol, well that was a good laugh...

Someone got this coil glowing really well

SBqameI.jpg

Now that was freaking hilarious looks like we all going to hell guys. ignorance is clearly an excuse there. keep vaping keep rocking.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is too funny for words!!!! Made my day, thank you!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh god you ventured into Landover Baptist ! You know they are just trolls right .... I learned the very hard way

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Then people ask me why I want nothing to do with religion. And to think these people are allowed to breed and walk freely in society. How pathetic.

The landoverbaptist forum is excellent. A solid source of spiritual guidance and reasoning. I once was a proud member of said satirical society and can assure you that whilst it is startling how closely religous fundamentalism is mimicked there it is merely a way to vent humorously at the insanity a person who lives in +50% evangelical christian society is exposed to on a daily basis.

Case and point:
image.jpg image.jpg
It upsets them a whole lot they get really threatening online, which is of course hysterically terrifying lol. But yes it is basically a troll forum.

The landoverbaptist forum is excellent. A solid source of spiritual guidance and reasoning. I once was a proud member of said satirical society and can assure you that whilst it is startling how closely religous fundamentalism is mimicked there it is merely a way to vent humorously at the insanity a person who lives in +50% evangelical christian society is exposed to on a daily basis.

Case and point:
View attachment 22209 View attachment 22210
It upsets them a whole lot they get really threatening online, which is of course hysterically terrifying lol. But yes it is basically a troll forum.
I didn't want to read this properly at first but after you said it is a satirical website I did and had a good laugh! Some really funny bits in there.

Interesting read......, So I've been gay since November 2014. :-D Sweet man :clap:

Gay test below.......:rolleyes:

edit: Please tell us what you see?

tumblr_nhl1fnvupt1tcmd7fo1_500.jpg

:rofl: If you answer like me Goblin RTA with Aspire CF Mod, well yes then I guess we all gay :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure what the question was? ;-)

Hi Rob Question Should have been, ""What you see below?"" :think:

But could be I was a bit distracted by Discovering Vaping makes me Gay, :-D Strange, I have this need for sucking on drip tips lately :rofl:

WTF!? Reminds me of the "old people" in church who used to have all sorts of things to say about BEAR, Gotcha etc clothing.... As a christian I find that piece ridiculous! I'll be the first to agree that certain music can push one towards the dark side, especially if you really live yourself into the music, like I do, but I fail to see how vaping can open me up to the dark side in any way. Probably because most americans think america is THE ONLY country in the world and we are threatening their invention. In the last two weeks I have spent almost R3k on vaping gear and juices, and am down to only 5 stinkies a day. Very worth it in my opinion.

Congrats on the cutting down of stinkies to 5 a day @Viper_SA !
Keep it up
Great stuff

Load of bs if u ask me hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The comments were the funniest part. I dont think you can get more confused people. What a bunch of useless brainwashed pigs. I mean. the nonsense in the comments were so disgustingly satanicly riddled with sexual stuff I accually have no words. LOL.

The way they portrayed this makes it look like vaping is a sexual fetish. LOL

"Vaping is done by putting large cylindrical objects in your mouth. You start out with smaller ones that look like the real stuff (called cigalikes), but soon, these cult members make you move on to larger dildo shaped objects."

I have seen this happen to myself, a proud vape cult member.

(Please can we have a sarcasm font )

Haha me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting read......, So I've been gay since November 2014. :-D Sweet man :clap:

Gay test below.......:rolleyes:

edit: Please tell us what you see?

View attachment 22235

:rofl: If you answer like me Goblin RTA with Aspire CF Mod, well yes then I guess we all gay :rofl:

Well, I see a beautiful woman with a very nice cleavage and of course the vape gear and that she's quite good at it......all of it :rolleyes:

"Vaping is done by putting large cylindrical objects in your mouth. You start out with smaller ones that look like the real stuff (called cigalikes), but soon, these cult members make you move on to larger dildo shaped objects."

I have seen this happen to myself, a proud vape cult member.

(Please can we have a sarcasm font )

"...Friends, Satan is at work, and he wants everyone to turn gay by starting to vape. Big Vaping is already targetting our children right now.
fear2.gif

How do I know it's all about the gays and oral sex? Well, don't believe me, just have a look. First off, they have all these references like "Taste My Juice". Innocent wordplay you say? Read on. This is the terminology they use, their "code words":

. drip tip
. mouth hits
. dry hits when you don't have enough "juice"
. adjustable bottom hole
. bottom fed
. gurgling
. swapping liquids
. lung hits (
fear2.gif
)
. throat hits (
fear2.gif
fear2.gif
)
. date vape....."

Classic :rofl:

and my favorite part:

"...First off: a so called "vaper" showing you some product or the other (in reality he is fondling a hairy anus). Note the "Taste Your Juice" reference: (Attached PBusardo video)...."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back