Vaping pet hate: Don't you hate it when....

From a Vendors View - hate when an item is on special and the customer still hustles for what feels like forever for a discount :notagain: Do you really go to PNP and ask for discount?:wondering:

Especially hate when comments are made that 'We don't work in the store' and 'Vape stores are riding gravy trains' :ANGRYCOMPLAINING:

I can't believe that people ask for discounts on a special! If I could I would up the price for them!

when you searched for a tank cant find one in sa post wanted post still cant find it.
then you look abroad find one ship it to sa and just as it is on its way same store poets it up as arriving soon pises me off
look
a heads up would have been nice; hi we see u looking for this , we might bring it in mind waiting a week to confirm. but no we like to keep our info to our self
well thanks for bringing in what i need a bid late but thanks
hope you have the blue in stock might get it just to piss my other side of.
yes i have a split personality

Things I’m not a fan of…

Atties with a nonstandard drip tip!
Chubby Gorilla Bottles.
Coils with a lower resistance of 0.3Ω
Dual Battery Mods.
Dual Coils.
MTL
Pod Systems
RDA’s that are susceptible to over squonking.
RDA’s that whistle.
RTA’s that are a hassle to refill.
RTA’s that leak.
RTA’s with a 2ml juice capacity.

Lo-pro drip tips. Why even bother to give me a drip tip that sticks out 2mm above the rim of the dripper? My lips are going to touch the dripper casing anyway, just put a hole in the top of the casing like the Wasp Nano and be done with it. When I vape, I want my lips to touch Delrin or Ultem, nothing else. If my lips are touching stainless steel or aluminium, that is no good.

Lo-pro drip tips. Why even bother to give me a drip tip that sticks out 2mm above the rim of the dripper? My lips are going to touch the dripper casing anyway, just put a hole in the top of the casing like the Wasp Nano and be done with it. When I vape, I want my lips to touch Delrin or Ultem, nothing else. If my lips are touching stainless steel or aluminium, that is no good.

100% @RichJB that should be on my list too! Just stupid! :-@

Robs pretty much cover the hardware side of things.

For me it has to be these juice makers that come up with flavor profiles that include “a light dusting of this elements” and “a hint of such a flavour” like we all have these sofisticated pallets that can pick out 10 different profiles in a juice.

More than 3 profiles and you’ve pretty much lost the plot!

Last edited:
1. Lists
2. Irony :D

Actual list:

No stock of juice that you went for.
Courier companies that cant deliver what they promise.
Spitback.
9/10 marked items on the classifieds that are actually 4-6/10.

-people's who insist you taste from their crusty driptips that look like last week's snot has dried on them
- dirty driptips
- overhang attys on mods (can't deal)
- passing clones off as authentic (people and shops )
- juices with peanut butter in them
- referring to an atty as a 'head'
- getting ripped off
- juices with peanut butter in them
- koolada
- it's my mod/ atty, my choice, don't ask me why I didn't buy xyz abc instead
- spelling errors on juice labels
- skew labels on bottles
- hype train epic fails
- cotton that's not Royal Wick
- delayed courier deliveries
- stores that advertise stock online then call after you pay to say sorry it was a system glitch, we're sold out
- monopolies
- juice with pawpaw flavour in it (ytf)
- spitback
- people who adjust my atty airflow

Be right back, popcorns almost done.

Juice bottles that drip a few drops out the top and sides and you have to wipe it all the time.

Mods that shred battery wraps because their battery compartments are too tight.

Websites that show a product and only after clicking on the product it says it's out of stock

Dud commercial coils

Tanks that leak even after you've tried many different coil and wick combinations and techniques.

Not being able to get spares for some vape devices a few months after release. (Being forced to just upgrade to the latest device.)

Juice bottles that drip a few drops out the top and sides and you have to wipe it all the time.

Mods that shred battery wraps because their battery compartments are too tight.

Websites that show a product and only after clicking on the product it says it's out of stock

Dud commercial coils

Tanks that leak even after you've tried many different coil and wick combinations and techniques.

Not being able to get spares for some vape devices a few months after release. (Being forced to just upgrade to the latest device.)
Websites that show a product and only after clicking on the product it says it's out of stock... My pet hate too...

Well, the coil you are using is ok, but have you tried a triple stapled fused Clapton alien ringpiece twisted roasted and toasted parallel build?

Well, the coil you are using is ok, but have you tried a triple stapled fused Clapton alien ringpiece twisted roasted and toasted parallel build?
Just say '' Seeing that it's so hot , can you spare me a couple ? ''

The cotton you have is ok, but try to get some silk worms that have been hand reared by 3 blind Tibetan monks. Your vape will be much better...

I used one of these the other day. Made a huge difference

Robs pretty much cover the hardware side of things.

For me it has to be these juice makers that come up with flavor profiles that include “a light dusting of this elements” and “a hint of such a flavour” like we all have these sofisticated pallets that can pick out 10 different profiles in a juice.

More than 3 profiles and you’ve pretty much lost the plot!

@CaliGuy I agree! Just the whole advertising spiel irritates me. No juice is going to transport you to a desert island!

A leaking mod
A 2ml tank (mentioned above). Seriously? Three puffs and you need to refill. Why do they even make them??? :-@ (Pod devices are OK because the juice lasts for ages).
Exaggerated advertising. Come on! No-one is that stupid that they will believe that with this juice, you will find yourself relaxing under a palm tree. Really? No, I find myself stuck in the traffic! Just give the basic flavour profile. All that I need to know is that it has pineapple, papaya and mango.

Back