Vaping Pet Peeves

There's a small vape shop in Kzn (not on the forum) that's shop attendant doesn't only help himself to my mods but vapes my juice as well and he chain vapes it. I no longer go there as it's awkward to say 'can I please use my own mod.

Hi @Hooked , I have moved your post and the subsequent posts to this existing thread
Thanks for reviving this topic

Just the other day I was in a vape store and while talking to an attendant the other attendant asked to use my mod. I didn't hear him but he took it as a yes and puffed away. Was a bit irritated.

As far as germs go, I grew up in boarding school so what's mine is yours was the norm. I am the furthest thing from a germophobe :)

@Spyro So am I as far as my dogs are concerned - we kiss each other all the time! Anyone want to borrow my mod?:HEHEHEH:

1) Living in a country where getting vape items is a task - Usually import or via Social Media Shops.
2) Online vape "stores" that dont know what they selling - Peeves me less now that i found one that knows a little - Where i am, you need to know what you want, you cant ask the guy "what do you suggest".
3) When someone says he is sending juice, and he doesnt. Again, this is cos i cant go to the store and get it. All vape dealings are online and sent via courier.
4) Among friends who vape, there is always one who "forgets" his mod, juice, coils, etc and needs to borrow yours.
5) Same as above, and then they "forget" to return it.
6) Same as above, and then you got to ask to use your own stuff.
7) Same as above, and they return it to you empty, damaged, or dont return.
8) When i order online, i usually order for friends and I, theres always that one guy who doesnt pay. Gets his stuff, still doesnt pay. Always "tomorrow".
9) Leaking tank
10) Burnt coil after filling tank.
11) Juice bottle leak - 60ml in the car (Car smells like Yellow Milk now)

1) Living in a country where getting vape items is a task - Usually import or via Social Media Shops.
2) Online vape "stores" that dont know what they selling - Peeves me less now that i found one that knows a little - Where i am, you need to know what you want, you cant ask the guy "what do you suggest".
3) When someone says he is sending juice, and he doesnt. Again, this is cos i cant go to the store and get it. All vape dealings are online and sent via courier.
4) Among friends who vape, there is always one who "forgets" his mod, juice, coils, etc and needs to borrow yours.
5) Same as above, and then they "forget" to return it.
6) Same as above, and then you got to ask to use your own stuff.
7) Same as above, and they return it to you empty, damaged, or dont return.
8) When i order online, i usually order for friends and I, theres always that one guy who doesnt pay. Gets his stuff, still doesnt pay. Always "tomorrow".
9) Leaking tank
10) Burnt coil after filling tank.
11) Juice bottle leak - 60ml in the car (Car smells like Yellow Milk now)

@Arbee Whew! That's some serious stuff, especially #3 - #6. I see you're in Abu Dhabi. Would you mind posting on https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-in-different-countries.t45129/#post-614114 about vaping there?

Not sure if this was mentioned , but forumites constantly posting the SAME setup day after day .... we get it you love your setup move on mkay ....

Guys who work in Vape Shops who pretend to know everything. I went a few times to this one vape shop and the shop assistant would always talk out of his a$$ to impress customers and when I corrected him he argued with me. I had to pull my phone out thrice to google what we were talking about and prove him wrong.

If I don't know something I'll either admit it or keep my mouth shut but guys who act like they know everything just irritate the daylights out of me.

I do this so often - wick my RDA without having done a dry burn first. I've gotten into the habit of putting my cotton out of reach when doing a pitstop now.

This isn't vape related but when someone doesn't rewrap the cheese and half of it goes hard. This is the kind of thing that creates serial killers.

There's a small vape shop in Kzn (not on the forum) that's shop attendant doesn't only help himself to my mods but vapes my juice as well and he chain vapes it. I no longer go there as it's awkward to say 'can I please use my own mod.

I rated the post "agree" but Can't stop laughing . lmao

When someone who has never vaped; knows nothing about vaping and knows no-one who vapes except me, tells me that my vision has deteriorated since my last eye-check because of vaping.

When someone who has never vaped; knows nothing about vaping and knows no-one who vapes except me, tells me that my vision has deteriorated since my last eye-check because of vaping.

Nah ........... your vision has deteriorated because you are old and getting older.:p:D Look on the bright side you are not as old as me :eek::)
Never mind I still luv ya
:)Dave

First time I've heard that one, it just gets crazier.

Not so much a vaping pet peeve but more related to the forum , specifically "drive by posters..."

Not one single post , even in the Introduce Yourself Thread , but first post is in the Classifieds .... selling some SMOK kit or some shyte ....

...too many of these "fly by night" vapers around these days ... I get it you not active in the community but hell at least go introduce yourself.

Back