Vaping Pet Peeves

Agree with most points here.

However. Some are leaning more towards being sliiiightly intolerant though. You have to remember that "new" vapers will usually ask "what tank is best for.." or "which mod should I use when..". It's not because they're lazy, most of the time they actually did their research and do have the facts, but due to lack of experience don't know how to interpret the facts yet. They need input and advice and I'm not sure why we're listing it as a pet peeve, to be honest.

If they did absolutely zero research then sure, I get that that's annoying. But that's usually in the minority.

The forum has a Search function also :) , use it ...... 90% of the time your question has already been asked.

Also , mostly single line threads usually means they have NOT done any research.

But yes I agree sometimes we need to be more tolerant , hence most times I take the time to respond to the best of my limited knowledge.

1. Vaping in Restuarants/Shopping centres & blowing clouds - The "Cats"
2. Tank suddenly dumping juice for no reason even after having behaved all day ( Last night my Kylin just decided to spew juice all over me - like I pulled the plug) - getting sold now.

1. Vaping in Restuarants/Shopping centres & blowing clouds - The "Cats"
2. Tank suddenly dumping juice for no reason even after having behaved all day ( Last night my Kylin just decided to spew juice all over me - like I pulled the plug) - getting sold now.

Remember I called first dibs :)

The forum has a Search function also :) , use it ...... 90% of the time your question has already been asked.

Also , mostly single line threads usually means they have NOT done any research.

But yes I agree sometimes we need to be more tolerant , hence most times I take the time to respond to the best of my limited knowledge.
We'll probably have to agree to disagree on this one :p
I know, for instance, some of my question threads are short but was preceded by tons of searching and research. Again, I concede that there may be others who just fire off one-liner questions without searching or Googling, and in those cases you are 100% correct. I'm just saying, not everyone who asks seemingly simple questions fall in that category.

1. People blowing clouds in public areas
  2. People at work asking me to build their coils every week, with my own wire and not paying a cent
  3. People telling me that vaping is 100 times more dangerous than smoking
  4. TWISP...

We'll probably have to agree to disagree on this one :p
I know, for instance, some of my question threads are short but was preceded by tons of searching and research. Again, I concede that there may be others who just fire off one-liner questions without searching or Googling, and in those cases you are 100% correct. I'm just saying, not everyone who asks seemingly simple questions fall in that category.

You sir are an exception it seems :) , in general one can quickly pick up if a newcomer has done their research or not.

Unfortunately it seems you have not done yours on this topic :p , just have a look at the plethora of threads in the Newbie Section ......

I know we have not seen the end of this question:

"What's the best device"

Community response: minikin v2

Uurgghh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a whole tome of things that irritate me.

I mostly get angry about how guys don't enjoy me pinching their wives/gfs bums.

LOL so what? That's what this forum is for, I also asked a bunch of dumb questions when I started if every one sighed and didn't respond, I would have thought, "sheesh vaping is for stuck-up vegen weight lifters, I'll just go back to smoking". It's not like YOU HAVE to respond to noob posts, just ignore it and move on with your life.

Righto...

1. Getting dry knuckles - ultima is so tough to find here.
2. Going to a vuvuzela concert and people start playing sports
3. Wicking a tank... I even get dry hits on an Obs Engine Nano
4. People selling clone juice for the same price as retail - at least charge a bladdy China price for following a China model
5. Justin Bieber
6. "Can I put dagga in there?"
7. @Feliks Karp pinching my wifes bum
8. Cost of authentic drippers
9. @Stosta 's majestic beard (ok, its jealousy...)
10. Dismantling a Crius V3 tank

1) People requesting a PIF on their first post.
2) People releasing juices that taste like utter crap
3) Members who find it hard to accept that others prefer a different vaping style
4) Members who hype up a item which I buy and turns out to be a disappointment :)
5) Seeing HE gear but just because I want it but cannot afford it :)
6) If I run out of battery life or ejuice when I'm out of reach of help
7) Members who keep posting the same mod more than 3 times in "What's in your right hand now"
8) Ill-informed people trying to argue a point

and a few more :)

1. People blowing clouds in public areas
  2. People at work asking me to build their coils every week, with my own wire and not paying a cent
  3. People telling me that vaping is 100 times more dangerous than smoking
  4. TWISP...
OR is that like twisp....

Peeves:
1. Microsoft
2. The incorrect assumption that "High Priced" is a synonym for "High End", and the people that take advantage of this.
3. The first law of DIY.
4. Incorrect use of the term "Quality". Its more a verb than it is a noun.
5. Facebook, and all its vaping wisdom.
6. The Rand to Dollar/Pound/Euro exchange rate.
7. Touch Screens.
8. Fake batteries.
9. Juice spills on a mod. One can never get that stuff off completely.
10. TFA Honey.
11. Chinglish. Seriously you have a million dollar a month turnover but can not afford someone to translate stuff correctly.
12. My salary.
13. Ridiculous regulations.
14. Adding a flavor to a mix, getting halfway to the correct weight and suddenly wondering if I reset the tare setting on the scale.
15. People calling "vaping" "smoking".
16. Procrastinating for weeks and eventually making my mind up to buy, just to find they are all sold out.
17. The dripper tops on CLY concentrate bottles.
18. People with an extensive list of peeves.

There are more but its time for me to take a chill pill....

Regards

- price of nice things
- how hard it is to obtain said nice things when you finally have the cash (billet box) (exocet)
- running outta juice the second you feel like you were really getting into it.
- walking into a vape store and being made to feel like I should never have bothered because big Captain Hero Vape over there has the heavy condescending demeanour and makes shopping feel rushed.
- people making you taste their DIY, which they know is terrible, and expecting nice comments.
- vapers without consideration. whether it be shopping malls or people who simply don't like inhaling your strawberry.
-blueberry

Let's smoke a vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Classic "I have a DNA 166 therion with a herakles at home , I just use my Pico mega as a daily runner" type.

Hahahaha..... I actually do this. I keep my Therion 166 at home which I hardly take out and use my pico with a goblin mini as my daily runner.

I only have a troll on the Therion though :cool:

My peeves are...
1) Someone using my vape without asking and getting lip gunk on my driptip.
2) Over dripping !
3) Airlocks in my tank
4) Inconsiderate vapers in public places
5) Know it all vape shop employees

Two peeves :

Dropping a tiny RM2 post screw on the floor and then standing still trying to figure out where it bounced to work out where it went - then spending quite a long time on the floor looking for it only to find it somewhere else - or resting between the laces of your shoe!
:bash:

Wanting to order a few things but seldom being able to get them all at the same time from the same place!

Pointing my son to a (supposedly) reputable vendor in Durban whilst on a trip from Swaziland to have some tosser treat him like an idiot. Not cool. He was looking for some advice from people who are meant to be experts, not looking to be treated like a nuisance, where did this elitism as fellow vapers come from?

Hahahaha..... I actually do this. I keep my Therion 166 at home which I hardly take out and use my pico with a goblin mini as my daily runner.

I guess that, like you, I am also upsetting someone by using one of my Pico minis plus Goblin as a daily runner. Sorry :confused:

Back