Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

We should have vaping milestone medals. 3month, 6m0nths, 9months, 1 year and every year after... What do you guys & gals think?

Congrats Silver - great milsetone. I recon you should reward yourself with a Reo!!

Thanks @vaalboy !
That is under consideration ;-)

i will be reaching one year on thursday

WHOOP WHOOP

Congrats to all the milestones reached @Silver , @vapegerm , @Rowan Francis :party:

Everyone here on the forum have been a massive inspiration and support system to me, i just passed my 1 month milestone on the weekend and am still going strong :rock: Loving every second of my new life :h:

Congrats @Metal Liz on your 1 month milestone - that is really awesome.
Great achievement

And yes, I agree with your post above - the wonderful people on this forum have played a massive part in my vaping journey too!

We should have vaping milestone medals. 3month, 6m0nths, 9months, 1 year and every year after... What do you guys & gals think?

Hi @Zeki Hilmi

Thanks for your suggestion. I have discussed it with the Dream Team (Admins and Mods) and it has been decided for several reasons that we wont be implementing such a medal system for now.

Instead, many members use the vaping time tracker in their signature. If members want to they can use their signature to further highlight their vaping time milestone reached.

Congrats Silver. Now that you mentioned it i didn't even realize how long i have been vaping. I started 1 Nov. so tomorrow will be my 6 month stinkie free anniversary. WOW time flies when your having fun.

Thanks @Rex Smit

Well done to you for your achievement! We are 3 days apart then.

I cant remember exactly but it was either towards the end of Jan or beginning of Feb last year. so going on to 1year and 3 months. was a great journey indeed.and to think I can still survive on the same kit I bought then minus the juice.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I cant remember exactly but it was either towards the end of Jan or beginning of Feb last year. so going on to 1year and 3 months. was a great journey indeed.and to think I can still survive on the same kit I bought then minus the juice.

Impressive indeed
What kit was that?
Do share!

started off with a ce5 but the very same week got hold of benji and got an evod

I started vaping on the 1st Feb last year, so 1 year and 3 months down.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

I started Vaping on 13 October 2013, so clocked just over 6 months

:party::party::party:

today I have been absolutely stinky free for 6 months!! Not once I had a craving.

today I have been absolutely stinky free for 6 months!! Not once I had a craving.
Congrats @Tom

It really does feel awesome to be off stinkies for that long

Happy Vaping!

CONGRATS @Tom!!!
That is great
1 year here we come

Back