Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

It just amazes me how many cigs one has avoided when one stops smoking

But even more ghastly is how many we smoked while smoking!
In my case, 25 a day for 17 years - so thats 155k cigs - so using your example, that would be about 12,000 km. Not quite yet from me to you in Canada I suppose but probably would reach somewhere in the Atlantic ocean.

Im just appalled at myself :eek:
Am so grateful I dont smoke anymore....

Sadly, my own legacy would reach you in Joburg from here... and then some. Kind of like Jacob Marley's chain in A Christmas Carol - forged link by link.

Haha! No it doesn't, but I am glad to now know there is a place called "Chilliwack"! I'm off to Google!

EDIT - Couldn't find a name origin, but did find out that it was the birthplace of this guy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Hunter_Jesperson

Um, yeah. We seem to be really good at growing serial killers around here. Check out Clifford Olson and Robert Pickton.

A workmate of mine came here from out of town and got a great deal on a house. He couldn't figure out why it was so cheap... until he found out it was previously owned by Olson.

Um, yeah. We seem to be really good at growing serial killers around here. Check out Clifford Olson and Robert Pickton.

A workmate of mine came here from out of town and got a great deal on a house. He couldn't figure out why it was so cheap... until he found out it was previously owned by Olson.
Woah! That Olson is a peach! But Pickton supposedly ground up bodies and mixed it with his pork and sold it to the public? Words escape me!

Did your workmate keep the house? If it was when the guy was still alive and locked away I don't think I could have stayed there!

Woah! That Olson is a peach! But Pickton supposedly ground up bodies and mixed it with his pork and sold it to the public? Words escape me!

Did your workmate keep the house? If it was when the guy was still alive and locked away I don't think I could have stayed there!
Not enough Vitamin D in Canada:p.

He was alive, but had been locked up for 20 years by then in a specially constructed isolation cell 3000km from here. Kinda like Hannibal Lecter.

My buddy sold it 4 months later to some nice Asian immigrants.

Congrats @PrinceVlad !
The first 7 days are the hardest 7 days!
Great achievement
Onward and upward

No stinkies/pipes for 3 years...
3club.jpg

Congrats on the 3 years @Spydro
Amazing!
Well done

And in the relatively short time you have been here, thank you for all your contributions. You have already inspired and helped many.

Congrats to everyone @Spydro, @Nightwalker and any one else I might have missed!
I'm going strong tomorrow the 12th marks 4 months stinking free. It's all downhill from here....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last night my wife set me a challenge. She challenged me to not Vape for 24hrs. So at 8pm I took my last few hits and left my Vape at home. And it will sit in my cupboard till 8pm tonight.
I'm pleased that I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms at all. It's been really easy actually.

I've forgotten my Vape at home before and survived, barely but that's just getting through the 9hrs at work.

This bodes well for when I decide to quit vaping. But I dont see that happening...

Last night my wife set me a challenge. She challenged me to not Vape for 24hrs. So at 8pm I took my last few hits and left my Vape at home. And it will sit in my cupboard till 8pm tonight.
I'm pleased that I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms at all. It's been really easy actually.

I've forgotten my Vape at home before and survived, barely but that's just getting through the 9hrs at work.

This bodes well for when I decide to quit vaping. But I dont see that happening...

That's an interesting experiment, well done :)

You do of course realize that you will have to work a lot harder on your excuses for buying new vape gear from now on, "because I need it" isn't going to work anymore :giggle:

What nic are you using? I'm guessing 0 or 3? There's no way I can go without my vape for more than an hour, two at the most, I need my nic :whew:

That's an interesting experiment, well done :)

You do of course realize that you will have to work a lot harder on your excuses for buying new vape gear from now on, "because I need it" isn't going to work anymore :giggle:

What nic are you using? I'm guessing 0 or 3? There's no way I can go without my vape for more than an hour, two at the most, I need my nic :whew:

The experiment came about because I was actually bragging to her about how it's been 4 months stinky free.
HRH wholeheartedly disapproves of the Tom I've thrown at vaping but she said she'd rather have a broke me than a dead me. She's the wife she'll always object to money that's not spent on her
I am on 3mg right now, 6mg was knitting my throat on fire with every hit.
I just landed home now and the itchy feeling that I need a Vape has hit me hard! Just knowing it's only a cupboard away must be doing me in.

3 hours left.... woooooo saaaaaa

Back