Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Snap too! Congrats @Michaelsa & @johan on your 3 years vapeversaries, and to @Satans_Stick for your 2 years :party:

It appears that I wasn't paying enough attention to my counter either, just ticked over 4 years :D

My goodness @BumbleBee
4 years! Thats a long time indeed
Congrats Bee and thanks for all you have done here in those years
Wishing you and your fam all the best in the years ahead

I present thee with a special 4 year trophy!

;-)

image.jpg

Today is my one year anniversary off cigarettes. I'm glad to say I made a complete clean break. I didn't decrease my cigarette consumption while increasing my vaping. I just quit straight cold turkey, then started vaping about a month later. So cigarette smoke has not passed my lips for a whole year, yay.
Congrats @RichJB

Wow! That's a fair amount of big milestones from big (as in influential) people! Let me see if I can follow from where I last left off...

@johan and @BumbleBee , congrats on the three and four years respectively of being stinky free!
@Rob Fisher , congrats on dishing out the FOMO for three years, and then your half-way milestone with the number of the beast!

You guys are awesome!!!

Today I have been on ECIGSSA for 3 years and smoke free for 3 years, 3 months and 3 days! :b1:

Wow @Rob Fisher
I dont know how I missed this post!
3 years on ECIGSSA!
Thank you for all you have done for so many of us Rob, for the forum and the events!
Salute!

Whoohoo! Passed the 6 month vaping/ 5 month stinky free a week ago, things was a bit hectic so couldn't post here.

Today we celebrate my wife's 1 week stinky free! Super proud! It took me buying her adv in 6mg aswell, but I will support her in any way possible.

Whoohoo! Passed the 6 month vaping/ 5 month stinky free a week ago, things was a bit hectic so couldn't post here.

Today we celebrate my wife's 1 week stinky free! Super proud! It took me buying her adv in 6mg aswell, but I will support her in any way possible.
Congrats man! Keep it going

Whoop whoop, Ecigssa just reminded me: 2 years service, which also mean more than 2 years vaping mayhem/ stinky free bliss. Thank you Ecigssa Admin/ Mods and contributors for making everything possible.
Screenshot_2017-02-26-10-06-57.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

I missed my 1 year smoke free day.. Now I've been smoke free for 1 year and 3 days.. Can't believe time has gone by so quickly..

Back