Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Whoohoo! Passed the 6 month vaping/ 5 month stinky free a week ago, things was a bit hectic so couldn't post here.

Today we celebrate my wife's 1 week stinky free! Super proud! It took me buying her adv in 6mg aswell, but I will support her in any way possible.

Congrats on the six months @Anneries ! Great !
And superb to hear about your wife's 1 week stinky free. Many will say the first week is the tough part so please wish her well.

Whoop whoop, Ecigssa just reminded me: 2 years service, which also mean more than 2 years vaping mayhem/ stinky free bliss. Thank you Ecigssa Admin/ Mods and contributors for making everything possible.
View attachment 86239

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Fantastic achievement @acorn!
Congrats and wishing you all the best from here on
Cant believe its two years. Time flies
All the best for the next 2 years!

image.jpg

I missed my 1 year smoke free day.. Now I've been smoke free for 1 year and 3 days.. Can't believe time has gone by so quickly..

Wow @Caveman !
Epic milestone
Happy 1 year Vape-aversary!

image.jpg

Whoop whoop, Ecigssa just reminded me: 2 years service, which also mean more than 2 years vaping mayhem/ stinky free bliss. Thank you Ecigssa Admin/ Mods and contributors for making everything possible.
View attachment 86239

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Way to go @acorn ! I like the nod towards the contributions of the forum members, but don't forget, that your contributions are helping us all in return too!

I missed my 1 year smoke free day.. Now I've been smoke free for 1 year and 3 days.. Can't believe time has gone by so quickly..

Hey @Caveman same here. 1 year three days today.

Well done to you guys too! Crazy how easy it is to have kicked this habit with the help of vaping!

Keep it up guys!

Today marks my very first consecutive year of not smoking after I started in 2002.

It kind of snuck up on me. Guess it's because you don't miss it all that much if you vape.

Next goal is to move from 6mg juices (I started on a Twist Clearo on 18mg) down to 3mg and eventually 0mg.

This forum has been a MASSIVE help - whether it's been info, getting stupid questions answered or just support in general. I can't thank you all enough.

congrats @Wash Great milestone! And indeed, I kind of lost track of where I am standing now, will have to calculate again haha.

Oh wow @Wash, what a great milestone!
Big congrats
Wishing you well from here onwards

image.jpg

Today marks my very first consecutive year of not smoking after I started in 2002.

It kind of snuck up on me. Guess it's because you don't miss it all that much if you vape.

Next goal is to move from 6mg juices (I started on a Twist Clearo on 18mg) down to 3mg and eventually 0mg.

This forum has been a MASSIVE help - whether it's been info, getting stupid questions answered or just support in general. I can't thank you all enough.

Congratulations!

Congrats @Wash !!!

Here's to another gloriously tasty, cloud-filled year!!!

Thanks, everyone!

Like I said - this group of people made it a whole lot easier than the last couple of times I tried!

not having to go without the nic also didn't hurt! ;)

So - Saturday 11/03/2017 - enroute between Swakopmund Namibia and Upington SA - a 1333 km run - was 6 Months since stopping a 44 Year run of smoking - Have been smoke and nic free since - :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

So apparently today after reappearing from my mysterious disappearance, i have reached 3 years forum membership today, and officially started vaping on 12/01/2014... So just over 3 years for me!

So - Saturday 11/03/2017 - enroute between Swakopmund Namibia and Upington SA - a 1333 km run - was 6 Months since stopping a 44 Year run of smoking - Have been smoke and nic free since - :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:
Way to go @Max! Congrats.

Well done @Max !
Just marvellous! All the best for the coming 6 months. Safe trip further

So apparently today after reappearing from my mysterious disappearance, i have reached 3 years forum membership today, and officially started vaping on 12/01/2014... So just over 3 years for me!

Big congrats @Smokyg - well done!
That is a great achievement. 3 years! Way to go

And welcome back! Glad to have you with us to share this great accolade

image.jpg

Back