Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Hey Rob

images

Congrats @Rob Fisher :campeon: I can't even remember mine. I know we got married 8 years ago July just gone and I met my wife just over 2 years before we got married and within a fortnight of meeting because she was worried about my coughing when I woke up (yes I didn't mess around,:cool: lol) she bought me a vape and e-liquid (she already vaped) and I went cold turkey there and then, not bad for someone who got through 2 50g pouches of Old Holborn a week! So roughly it was 10 years ago June or July just gone!:monoloco:

Well got this today not sure when i stopped the stinkies but im sure its longer than 4 years but cheers to the 4 years i have met alot of people here at my second home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_193312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_193312_Chrome.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 9
Well got this today not sure when i stopped the stinkies but im sure its longer than 4 years but cheers to the 4 years i have met alot of people here at my second home.
Sweet!
Glad you popped im here. Congrats brother.

Just wanted to share a milestone with you all—I hit the 2-year mark today since I made the switch from smoking to vaping! It's been an incredible journey, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

I vividly remember the day I decided to give vaping a try, and I haven't looked back since. Not only has vaping helped me kick the smoking habit, but it's also become a passion of mine. The flavors, the community, and the endless variety of setups—it's all been part of this amazing journey.

I want to thank this community for the support, advice, and encouragement along the way. It's been instrumental in my success and has made this transition so much easier.

To everyone who's considering making the switch—believe me, it's worth it! Keep pushing forward, and you'll soon celebrate milestones of your own. Here's to better health, great flavors, and the freedom that vaping brings. Cheers! ️

Back