Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

SMOKE+FREE.jpg

So today marks my milestone of 1 YEAR. A year ago this time I was still searching for a good vaping device but I was determined and persisted. Well it all paid off and all I have to say is...

downloadfile-33.jpeg
Thanks to all the amazing people on this forum this journey could not have been any better. :party::dance:

Congrats @Metal Liz That's awesome.

I just realised that I passed the 6 month mark myself!!!
Could not have done it without @Metal Liz @VapeCulture @Oupa @RevnLucky7 @JakesSA and lots of others on this forum, too many to mention but all of you ROCK!

View attachment 14172

So today marks my milestone of 1 YEAR. A year ago this time I was still searching for a good vaping device but I was determined and persisted. Well it all paid off and all I have to say is...

View attachment 14173
Thanks to all the amazing people on this forum this journey could not have been any better. :party::dance:
Congrats you two on 6 and 12 months respectively, well done. And thanks for your contributions to making this forum a better place.

Wow @Riddle 1 year!!!! Whoop Whoop Whoooooooop :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party: That's fantastic!!!! :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
Major congratulations!!! Here's to many more years of being stinkie free :rock:
cheers1.jpg

Closing in on 4 months now.. just ordered me some goodies from Vape King :clap: Cant wait
Will be posting my 1st vapemail soon;)

Closing in on 4 months now.. just ordered me some goodies from Vape King :clap: Cant wait
Will be posting my 1st vapemail soon;)

Congrats man. Looking forward to see what you getting. :clap:

all im saying is R2229 later:lipssealed: and will be ordering some samples from Vapeclub aswell... lol my future wife is gna kill me:whew:

Now its time to celebrate! One whole year stinkie free. It has been a great journey, I would not go back anymore. My health has improved 10 fold, I made the vaping into a hobby and I still have the enjoyment of puffing for relaxation.

After one year I have managed to get the gear that I really enjoy, and for the past few months I have found so many excellent liquids....always having a good choice now.

The community here is also something to be treasured! Great job to All!

Vape on!

Now its time to celebrate! One whole year stinkie free. It has been a great journey, I would not go back anymore. My health has improved 10 fold, I made the vaping into a hobby and I still have the enjoyment of puffing with enjoyment.

After one year I have managed to get the gear that I really enjoy, and for the past few months I have found so many excellent liquids....always having a good choice now.

The community here is also something to be treasured! Great job to All!

Vape on!
A huge congrats. Yes, getting the right gear and, even more important imo, great juices have changed the game for me from boring puffing nicotine to great enjoyment. And many thanks for your awesome contributions to this forum, not even interrupted by your move to Germany.

Back