Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats @Tom!

I think 1 year is the milestone. The one were you can honestly say you've moved on from smoking and, barring any unforseen problems, are now a vaper for life - or until you quit, whichever comes first :)

Now its time to celebrate! One whole year stinkie free. It has been a great journey, I would not go back anymore. My health has improved 10 fold, I made the vaping into a hobby and I still have the enjoyment of puffing for relaxation.

After one year I have managed to get the gear that I really enjoy, and for the past few months I have found so many excellent liquids....always having a good choice now.

The community here is also something to be treasured! Great job to All!

Vape on!
Congrats @Tom ! 1year is so awesome!!! Whoop!

Now its time to celebrate! One whole year stinkie free. It has been a great journey, I would not go back anymore. My health has improved 10 fold, I made the vaping into a hobby and I still have the enjoyment of puffing for relaxation.

After one year I have managed to get the gear that I really enjoy, and for the past few months I have found so many excellent liquids....always having a good choice now.

Vape on!

great stuff @Tom
congrats on your one year

Congratulations @Tom, and on behalf of all the members .... and those that did not cast their votes yet

12 Months.png

Last edited:
View attachment 14172

So today marks my milestone of 1 YEAR. A year ago this time I was still searching for a good vaping device but I was determined and persisted. Well it all paid off and all I have to say is...

View attachment 14173
Thanks to all the amazing people on this forum this journey could not have been any better. :party::dance:

Congrats @Riddle
Superb achievement!

Vape on!

Well done @Tom!
Congrats on the 1 year. Loved your post.
Little did I think that day we met at Gizmo's house for the first vape meet with our Twisps and Evods that we would be this far 1 year later. Its been a great experience.

All the best to you and thanks for always keeping a part of your vaping heart here in SA with us!

Thanks @johan, i love that trophy!!!

Well done @Tom!
Congrats on the 1 year. Loved your post.
Little did I think that day we met at Gizmo's house for the first vape meet with our Twisps and Evods that we would be this far 1 year later. Its been a great experience.

All the best to you and thanks for always keeping a part of your vaping heart here in SA with us!
congrats to you as well... yeah, it was actually a great vape meet / bring 'n braai then.

Congrats on the 1 year @Tom, being free from stinkies for a whole year is an amazing achievement :rock:

@Tom, congratulations on the 12 months. Motivation for the rest of us.

@Silver I'm a bit late to the party but Congrats on reaching the 1 year mark !! :rock:

Thank you for all your contributions on the forum, be it ; juice reviews, admin duties, guiding newbies (like myself), and contributing to the knowledge base of this forum :D

Congrats to all the recent 12 monthers....... awesome achievement guys!

So i have just spotted that today is my 6 month vape-anniversary :D :rock:

Shout out to this forum and the wonderful people on it who have helped me/ guided me on this journey! :D

So i have just spotted that today is my 6 month vape-anniversary :D :rock:

Shout out to this forum and the wonderful people on it who have helped me/ guided me on this journey! :D

Congratulations!!!! That is such a grate milestone!

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Back